[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, who here is supporting Trump solely because of hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
Be honest, who here is supporting Trump solely because of hatred of PC culture / SJWs? I'm not even racist or sexist but they've taken this shit too far. I hope they all move to Leafland who will welcome them with open arms.
>>
>>68202889
Solely? Hell no, he's got excellent positions on the economy, immigration, and the military too, plus he's alpha as fuck.

The liberal tears are but the icing of the MAGA cake.
>>
That's a big part of my reasoning
>>
>>68202889
reporting in
>>
I'd vote for Bernie just to oppose these conservative weeb cucks
>>
>>68202889
I am. Femanazi's, SJW's, libcucks, all hate this man with a passion and think he is satan in the flesh. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>68202889
it's definitely a part of it

I think I hate the cuckservatives as much as I hate the libtards

Mitt Romney calling Trump a misogynist was just too much for me. I'd never vote for a cuck like Romney again.
>>
>>68202889
Half the reason I'm voting for him in the primary.

Going Libertarian in the general
>>
File: 1458529713403.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1458529713403.png
461 KB, 500x470
>>68202889

Me, even if mainland Mexico will collapse if he does what he promises my hatred of liberal cucks reinforced by the media attacking him 24/7 burns with a fucking fury. I was in the fence until AIDS Skrillex and co showed up.
>>
>>68202889
I supported Carson originally for his hatred of PC culture but it became apparent he didn't have the energy to make it to office.

When Trump showed up he was like Carson on steroids with an insane determination to get things done, hopefully he will fix our country and destroy PC culture in the process.
>>
>>68202889

It's a big part of my support, but not the sole reason. It's funny how they sort of get this, with pic related, but not fully all the way. Also it's funny because Noah is accusing "Trump supporters" of doing the exact same obvious shit anti-Trump people are doing -- making Trump out to be villain so they can have an excuse to be a violent asshole to everyone they already don't like.
>>
>>68203129
Enjoy when American liberals come in mass migration to Canada and your cuck PM starts turning them away to let in more Muslim refugees.
>>
File: 1456116496826.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1456116496826.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>68203129
worry about that caliphate you call home, chang
>>
Not gonna lie, it's a pretty major reason
>>
>>68202889
We need to start a movement where all the SJW move to Mexico. And call them racist if they will only move to Canada.
>>
Half of my decision to support Trump is the massive butt hurt it will cause for the media, Republican elites, SJWs, George Soros, Beaners, etc, half of it has to do with not being bought and paid for by wealthy donors, and half of it is his actual policy platforms. I can't wait to make America great again.
>>
Trump is the best shitposter of all time. He will do wonders for Australia US relations. After he is elected all the SJWs will implode. Just a friendly reminder to any SJWs that want to come here ... fuck off we're full.
>>
>>68202889
>but they've taken this shit too far
Could you elaborate on this?

I would disagree that while political correctness may seem bass ackwards online, you generally don't encounter very extreme people IRL.
>>
That's part of it.
I also think Donald is a good man who seriously wants to help. But he understands that you need to be ruthless to survive in this world.
As a result, people think he's Hitler and he's not only going to destroy America but the world.

I don't think that's his aim but even if it is, in a world where people cheer loudly for some little white girl to be raped by some stinky middle eastern monkey I say burn it all!
>>
>>68202889
Pretty much. I don't like Trump but he's our best chance.
>>
>>68203220
>trump
>determination
He's just bored, running for president is just a joke for him.
>>
>>68202889

I have wanted someone to deal with illegal immigration and outsourcing to China since 2006. Trump is promising to do what needed to be done at least ten years ago
>>
>>68203864
Bullshit.
>>68203650
Are you joking? These people control the media, they control the colleges, they control the culture. People have lost their jobs, their credibility, they've gone to jail because they disagree with SJWism and the Radical Left.

Its even worse in Europe, where the mere rights to weaponry and speech are suppressed and an effective police-state is gradually taking hold.

You have no idea how bad things really are.
>>
>>68202889
I wish Canada wasn't hellbent on heaven.
>>
>>68203864
This

I think he runs for president because it brings attention to the Trump brand and he has a disgustingly massive ego. I should note that I fully support him though.
>>
>>68203798

How is expanding the NSA and renewing the patriot act helping anyone but the government?
>>
>>68204086
source?
>>
File: 1458221458189.jpg (14 KB, 344x348) Image search: [Google]
1458221458189.jpg
14 KB, 344x348
>>68202889
This was my initial draw to him.
>>
>>68203798
>I also think Donald is a good man who seriously wants to help.

He's literally in it for himself

I support him but if you think he cares about anyone but himself you are delusional.
>>
I like his stance on illegal immigrants and free trade. That's the only issues I care about currently
>>
>>68203596
Why not the Middle East? Don't tell me you a racist against Muslims anon.
>>
File: 1444731541563.jpg (871 KB, 1261x1426) Image search: [Google]
1444731541563.jpg
871 KB, 1261x1426
>>68202889
>i'm not even racist or sexist
>implying god emperor trump is racist or sexist
lightweight detected
>>
>>68203836

Why isn't Gary Johnson?
>>
>>68204181
You obviously didn't read the rest of my post.
And I've been wrong about people in the past.
That's why I'm a grungy neckbear instead of some kike faggot on the Forbes rubbing his greasy hands together because he just fucked another 50,000 families out of their homes.
>>
>>68203645
Yeah it will be glorious, the amount of progressive ass pain I anticipate from a bunch of fb 'friends' are the only reason that account still exists
>>
>>68203864
he's hinted at it for decades. I think he was seriously pissed that that cuck Romney lost in 2012

and idk how you can say he isn't determined. He could be doing anything else with his time at his age
>>
>>68204133

On Mobile, just google it, lol. I even overheard him say it one day live on Fox cause my parents were listening to it.

He said it live - whatever website comes up just ignore the bias you may percieve and just listen to the audio. It was on a radio show.

He also doesn't think the NSA is powerful enough, lol. Just am authoritarian like the rest
>>
File: Rider3.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rider3.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>68204181
I think he puts himself first, but if you think he doesn't care about other people at all, you're talking out of your ass. Honestly the huge ego and the selfish greedy personality is part of what draws me to him.

Someone saying they're running for public office purely as an act of selflessness are almost certainly liars, and definitely have a ulterior motive.

Meanwhile we have this guy running for office on the idea that he wants to be the best damn President there ever was.

It IS selfish, but its about something deeper than money. Its about legacy. Its about the country. Its his country, and if its shit, that reflects poorly on him.

Basically Broskandar is running for President, and I couldn't be happier.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>68203650
Explain shit like pic related, trigger warnings, affirmative action, safe spaces, university's in general these days.
>>
>>68204345
because he literally wants an open border with Mexico
>>
>>68203211
let mainland mexico collapse, bunch of degenerate cartels.
>>
>>68204008
>These people control the media
Could you elaborate on some examples or something?

I read a lot of different news sites, and while sites like Huffingtonpost or Buzzfeed definitely cater to a young, left-leaning crowd, there are still many serious sites for news or political discourse.

>they've gone to jail because they disagree with SJWism and the Radical Left
Can you also elaborate on this more?
>>
Like this anon said:
>>68203183 >I think I hate the cuckservatives as much as I hate the libtards
>>
>>68202889
The main reason I support Trump is that he's a realist and a pragmatist. He's not a left wing ideologue, he's not a right wing ideologue. He's the kind of guy that would look at each situation and try to find the best possible outcome. This country is so fucked up and polarized we need someone like that.
>>
>>68204181
"If you can't take care of yourself what makes you think you can take care of anyone else?"
>>
>>68204464
And you think fucking Shillary/Cruz/Bernie/Kashit isn't?

Fucking DELUSIONAL!

If you want liberty overthrow the government or write Ron Paul on the ballot.
>>
>>68204492

Oh you're one of the low-intellect voters, got it.

>nevermind the border was never a problem until the drug war.

>which Trump is also not in favor of ending
>>
>>68204466
That's fair and a good reason. I don't understand why people wouldn't want a leader who wants to be grand and have a legacy.
>>
>>68204595
He doesn't just take care of himself anon. He's constantly trying to get attention and be in the spotlight because he's obsessed with fame and himself.
>>
>>68204486
if someone were to do that to some jewish tombs, problem will be solved post haste
>>
>>68204613
>dude weed

yeah you're a lolbertarian alright...are you even above age 20?
>>
>>68204486
> FoxDie!

MGS fags ruin everything.
>>
>>68204507
All the mainstream media in this country is owned by 6 companies, most of whom are in the hands of the leftists. They lie, they color stories to their advantage, they dox people.

People have lost their jobs, and yes, gone to jail for opposing leftist causes.

Why do you think everyone and their dog in the media is trying so hard to crucify Trump? Its because all the media is in just a few hands, and most of those hands have vested interests in keeping him out of power.
>>
>>68204016
Here we go again. Another retard parroting MUH BRAND MUH EGO.... Please kill yourself braindead sheep.
>>
It's a YUUUUUUUGE part of why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>68204613
>the border was never a problem until the drug war

Wut is operation wetback
>>
Trump is going to make America great again. Triggering SJW's is just a nice bonus.
>>
>>68204598

There's that "you're either with us or against us" mentality. Yes, I think Bernie (who's astroturf in my opinion) and Shillary are working for the same people - same as Trump. It's all theater to us - the great filter for figuring out who's probably best for the country is the media: who they give publicity to. Completely ignored the third guy who ran against Bill Clinton. And the now infamous Ron Paul treatment - YOU WILL NOT GET ANY PUBLICITY IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING WITH THE ELITE - likewise, YOU WILL GET PUBLICITY IF YOU WORK FOR THEM OR WANT TO.

It's that easy.
>>
File: TRUMP.png (569 KB, 635x766) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.png
569 KB, 635x766
That was me initially, and the fact that I didn't want mudslimes to infest this place like Europe. Then I discovered that I actually agreed with most
of his shit.
>>
>>68204750
How am I a sheep? You'd have to be a complete fucking retard to not see that those are the only two things he cares about.
>>
>>68204738

That's a bullet proof, nonfallacious argument you have there, shilly.

Also, I accept your intellectual defeat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225 KB, 2048x1365
>don't want to vote for an establishment shill
>bern or trump
>free shit lmao SJW BLM vs fairly reasonable policy I agree with for the most part and personality that leads me to believe he will not ever cuck out
>>
>>68204864
They tried ignoring trump in the beginning young padawan. Can't you see the political jujitsu trump has been using?

Open your eyes child
>>
>>68204749

>most of whom are in the hands of the leftists

There's where ya dun goofed. They all work together. There is no left or right anywhere but the tiny minds around the middle-class and below kitchen table discussions.
>>
>>68204690
He needs that at the moment otherwise he would have no chance with getting elected. Just look at Ron Paul the guy got no attention to himself by the MSM and he ultimately failed. Even though he still defends the estabilsment that jewed him for some reason.
>>
>>68204935
so yeah you're voting because weed

I even wasted my vote on him in 2012 too.
>>
>>68205031
Lets not get into total conspiracy. The political parties still represent different causes and have different goals, even if they are in the pockets of special interests.
>>
>>68203650
This is false. Oxford University feminist society is full of dumb man hating whores who go out of their way to try and get men fired from their jobs or otherwise act like there's been some sexually charged transgression when there hasn't. These bitter, ugly cunts are not the only ones doing this here either. SJWs are all over the place, especially if you live in or near a student town.
>>
>>68203650
Have you been to a college lately? Talk to nearly any 20-something woman.
>>
>>68202889
>great tax plans
>great immigration reformation plans
>great healthcare plans
>great trade plans
>great education plans
>ultimate deal negotiator, literally wrote the book on deals
>alpha male who is great at leading
>decades of experience, keeping contacts with the best people who will help MAGA
>actually funny/charismatic as opposed to script reading politicians
>in great health even at his age, takes care of himself so will take care of country
>compassionate heart with intellectual mind
>pisses off liberals, SJWs and cucks
I could go on for hours senpai, and I'm barely a "moderate" supporter. Haven't even bought a MAGA hat, yet. But he has my support and I can easily see why many others support him as well.
>>
>>68204993
I wonder if she really is bulletproof.
Anyone wanna see
>>
>>68203597
That's three halves though
>>
File: 1458539307122.jpg (70 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1458539307122.jpg
70 KB, 680x497
>>68203650
I meet plenty in my university, including most female staff.
>>
>>68205015

Nonsense. He played the pivotal role of the "outsider" globalist who's somehow also for protectionist values - cause he says so! His role by the elite is to fracture what's left of Team Red, solidify the division in the country more, and generally astorturf for Clinton. There will be no strong opposition.

Pic related
>>
File: 1410216093828.png (90 KB, 150x214) Image search: [Google]
1410216093828.png
90 KB, 150x214
>>68202889

Former Liberal here,

Multiculturalism is a cute idea but it's been weaponized to kill cultures and sedate the masses. A lot of these seemingly harmless philosophies are being leveraged by the globalist cabal due to their seemingly harmless appearances. We must be vigilant and accept that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Trump 2016
Come hell or high water
>>
File: esgsdgfdfdff.png (161 KB, 266x363) Image search: [Google]
esgsdgfdfdff.png
161 KB, 266x363
It's the only reason. Nobody wants to live in a world full of SJWs.
>>
>>68202889
we support Trump to preserve our national Sovereignty from Globalists who aim to dissolve the USA into a World Government.
if you think this is about anything else you are a cucked fool and need to get woke.
>>
>>68205121

You are a clinical fool if you don't think the parties are the same. The creation of the fed was bi partison, getting of the goldstandard, even NAFTA, were all bi-partisan, part of which was more team red supporting that last one.

They are identical on every single issue that is not a states rights issue - everything else is smoke screen for the average retard - e.g. gay marriage. States rights issue, but lo and behold, the president gets votes on that stances as major platform point - but somehow not even the great outsider Trumpy boy wants to break the tradition of not fucking with the Fed.
>>
>>68205288
>Multiculturalism is a cute idea but it's been weaponized to kill cultures and sedate the masses.

Basically this.
I have no problem with people from different backgrounds and cultures living and coming together, but only if they agree to adapt to the culture of the country they are in.
People who move to japan and make no effort to learn the language or customs piss me off. Tourists are usually fine, because they are typically polite and just ignorant.
>>
File: global_trrash.jpg (21 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
global_trrash.jpg
21 KB, 700x479
>>68202948

>excellent positions on the economy, immigration and military
>t. Trumptard that can't name one
>actually believes a wall is a good economic/immigration position

Retorts with
>BUILD WALL
>TEN FEET TALLER
>FUCK OFF CRUZ/BERNIE/RATO SHILL
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>KEK
>>
>>68205282
Ok so who on the republican side was trump put up to stop?

There is no other good republican candidate. Are you seriously telling me the "elite" would run trump and have him completely shit all over one of the Bush's? This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>68203206
You have a 0% chance of winning. Don't throw away a vote against Hillary.
>>
>>68204486
>political graffiti
Young people have been doing this for many years.
It was around before BLM, and it will be around long after.

>trigger warnings, safe spaces
I attend a pretty large liberal arts university and still have yet to encounter these in my daily life.
Sure, a vocal minority may be fervent about them, but its still very much a fringe issue and any pandering by administration to their requests is still unlikely to affect most people.

>affirmation action
Leftover from the awful treatment of blacks in the 1900s.
Definitely not needed nowadays on the whole, but it would be politically toxic to call for its repeal; much like ending the embargo to Cuba was for many years.

>>68204749
>All the mainstream media in this country is owned by 6 companies
This is bad, but its not like they all collaborate and wring their hands while fooling hardworking Americans.
A lot of news networks have left wing views because they are trying to appeal to the untapped, tech savvy young crowd.

Also, not all. What about Politico, Bloomberg, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Al Jazeera, the BBC,? None of them are owned by the 6 major media companies.

>Why do you think everyone and their dog in the media is trying so hard to crucify Trump
Because its a ratings goldmine. People want to hear about Trump.
>>
>>68202889
Here here. I have, nothing remaining for the left. I am completely indifferent to their causes.
>>
>>68205543
This

Guacboy was supposed to give us a 9/11 remix.
>>
>>68205263
Trump supporters have the ability to give 150%, because Trump wills it.
>>
>>68205477
Trump wants to audit the fed.
>>
>>68205572
fuck off shill
I live in a heavily blue state, I do what I want
>>
>>68205517
Why do we have to name them? He's stated his positions MANY times

Are you so retarded you have to constantly be reminded, or did you just not pay attention in the first place?

You sound just like the moronic liberals who say he has no stances on policy, the same people who refuse to actually listen to him speak
>>
>>68205748
>>68205517
This. He explains all his policies on his website. Saying "Hurr he has no policies" is retard-tier bait. But just to indulge you

>His tax plan
>His healthcare plan
>His deportation+wall immigration plan
>Desire to work with instead of against Russia in the Middle East
>Redo unbalanced trade deals with China, Mexico, etc
>Threaten tariffs to stop economic bullshit like Chinese currency manipulation.

I could go on. He has a fuck ton of policies he's described, in detail.
>>
Cause its fun to make logical arguments to Reddit cucks.

>be Reddit
Before Elections
>MONEY CAN BUY GOVERNMENT
>omg, Hillary takes donations from corporations
>Candidate with more money win most of the time, fuck that
>Name and integrity is everything, vote CuckBern
Frontpage spammed with millions that Hillary has earned through speeches, etc.

After Elections
>Hillary has her name built up from before, bernie is recently new. Ignoring Bernie did nothing notable until after 40 age.
>If we donate more then we can 'turn'(read buy) this election
>There is no media coverage for 5/5 state losers guys, conspiracy!!
>DONATE GUISE

End result: She spent 20% less than Bernie and won 40% more delegates

Trump got coverage worth almost 2billion dollars and increased voter turnout, increased audience to every debate, etc. Best part? He only spent under 250k on marketing(not including venue costs).
I think pol picked the right person to support.
>>
>>68204486
I go to a liberal college in Colorado and I have never seen a tumblr-level SJW in my life. These people are the loudest and smallest group in existence.
>>
File: 1458442007638.png (1 MB, 1264x852) Image search: [Google]
1458442007638.png
1 MB, 1264x852
>>68205543
Soros is also funding desperately against him. I'm sorry but there is ample proof that all the top string pullers want him stopped at all costs.
>>
>>68204466
>Someone saying they're running for public office purely as an act of selflessness are almost certainly liars, and definitely have a ulterior motive.
This. It's an INCREDIBLY stressful job, and Donald has enough money to take it easy for the rest of his life if he wants to. I think he cares about the country.
>>
File: 1382076445919.jpg (35 KB, 450x619) Image search: [Google]
1382076445919.jpg
35 KB, 450x619
>>68206014
I go to CU Boulder and I see faggots like this weekly. People yelling at me for not composting, yelling about bathrooms and gender issues, etc.
>>
>>68206122
That doesn't mean anything. I'm saying he IS doing it for selfish personal reasons. But I'm also saying that I trust him more than other politicians, because at least he's mostly honest about it, and has some noble ideal tying his selfishness towards a productive end.
>>
File: 1431299352195.png (2 MB, 1650x1137) Image search: [Google]
1431299352195.png
2 MB, 1650x1137
>>68204993
Same here, although I also like his healthcare stances, from years ago and the current one, which aren't necessarily opposed as media would have you believe.

His pro Israel stance kind of put me off, but after that last debate and looking at the dem candidates, he's the only one that has announced to be at least neutral to the Palestinians. Everyone else blindly supports (((our ally))
>>
>>68206122
>Donald has enough money to take it easy for the rest of his life if he wants to

It's not about the money. It's about his ego. Ever notice how Trump is constantly talking about "I have so many friends there," name-dropping celebrities, talking about how rich he is and all the nice tacky things he has?

He's extremely insecure. That said I'm still voting for him because I agree with his policies.
>>
>>68202889
yea mostly, i just want to see liberals have to deal with living under someone they despise even though most of the reasons they despise him are purely fabrications and strawmen.
>>
>>68206381
No no no thats not insecurity. I thought it was at first too, but paying attention to him for a while and watching hours of the man talk, its not that.

Its branding. Not, his business, I mean what he's doing. Its an advertisement technique. See, most politicians argue with logos or pathos. They try and persuade people with reason, or get them riled up.

The Don uses nearly exclusively ethos. He's selling himself to the American people, by establishing himself as credible and competent, and his opponents are incompetent and not credible.

Whenever someone tries to invoke an 'expert' to disprove or invalidate him, effectively hurting his 'brand', he counters by invoking his own experts or experiences to counter that.

He's a braggart because he's trying to build up ethos, not because he's insecure. Its a very "New York" form of bravado.
>>
File: 6JPjjn1.jpg (219 KB, 1218x940) Image search: [Google]
6JPjjn1.jpg
219 KB, 1218x940
>>68206122
I don't mean to keep circle jerking this, but seconding this.

He lives better then any of our presidents every have. He has more personal power as well. He's used to the pressures and he's used to the responsibility as well. He is the most certified man to handle this job, it employs all of his best skills to their highest potential. He raised his children to keep his business model and brand moving, now it's thriving. Every example of this mans life shows success.

9 failed business ventures out of 150+ successful large margin business ventures. He is a man worthy of anyone's respect in my eyes.
>>
>>68206541
Nice mental gymnastics. Sure, Trump pulls the douchey Art of the Deal tricks on people, but why does he always need to point out that he has a plane and that he's not gay? It's always out of nowhere too.
>>
>>68206351
He knows all politicians in the USA have to do the Israel dance. An anti-semetic label would have been a dangerous one to his campaign, and would have surely hurt him in the GOP nom.
>>
>>68206735
Exactly. Opposing the jews openly is a death sentence for your campaign.
>>
>>68206687
Because most people are stupid, and can be persuaded by authority and the appearance of credibility or success.

I'm telling you, its a trick. You really think everyone whose so excited about Trump is excited because of the exact solutions he recommends for our social problems?

Hell no. Many many many of them are excited because he's bringing the problems attention, and they believe that he is competent enough to find a way.

Its all ethos man. Even stupid shit like "I have the best plane in the world" or "My penis wins so hard. Its a wonderful wonderful penis. People, we are going to make our penises great again"
>>
>>68202889
>I'm not even racist or sexist
most trump supporters aren't either

this post stinks of shill
>>
>>68207482
>most trump supporters aren't either

kek
>>
>>68207329
As opposed to a great platform Hillary has to offer or Cruz's constant lying to the point none of what he says is reliable. It's not like Trump is perfect, but his competition is literally against my personal economic interests. Cruz included, because what he says and the actual reality of what he will do are different. And I know he is lying because he claims to abolish IRS. That's an outright lie. Trump is more acceptable on a platform alone than his competition.
>>
> ITT libertarian scum, crybaby bernfags, and patriotic Americans (Trump supporters)
>>
>>68207734
Oh yeah I'm pro-Trump, for policies, personality, mannerisms, everything.

I'm just pointing out his main rhetorical technique is ethos-based.
>>
>>68202889
No bullshit, I don't plan on voting but might. I hate his economic policy to tariff goods from China. Limiting free trade is one of the symptoms of the great depression and I think we're heading there regardless if it's trump of hillary.

Now hillary supports the tpp. Which expands trade on face value but comes with so much other bullshit that allows pharmaceutical companies, food companies and personal media ideas to have regulations stripped here yet inforced elsewhere. Thus limiting free trade as well and allowing shit quality to pass (expanding it by proxy but still limited).

So with trump I predict recession, with hillary I predict hyper inflation. But to your question... I might take recession route with my vote just to stick it to these 20yo~ babies that can vote because 1. Our social problems they prop up need to die... 2. I want them (the regressive left) to learn some adult knowledge rather than what Taylor Swift wore or where the BLM movement is protesting this week so they can join in.

Learn how to do taxes and balenciaga a checking account. So then maybe trump can put them in line.
>>
>>68208268
Trump has said repeatedly he is for free trade and does not want tariffs. What he actually wants to do, is THREATEN tariffs if China doesn't agree to stop their currency manipulation.
>>
>>68208116
I don't know if people are irrational when voting as a group. There are exceptions, but when you have real elections, people chose what's in their best interest. The explanations given could be total bullshit, but the result is someone who is beneficial to the majority of the voters. People make rational choices as a group. Look at dismal performance of Sanders. He literally doesn't represent anyone's best interests in the dem party. Same but the opposite sign with Trump and republicans. People have problems putting their decisions into words, but statistically shit is extremely rational. Especially statistically.
>>
>>68204466
>>68204466

Yeah I'm on the exact same page with you here. Trump's ego is what I find appealing. I'm an Objectivist. (And for some reason Objectivists seem opposed to Trump more than anything.)

If anything I've learned from years of being rationally selfish it's that most people who preach selflessness are the biggest self-serving assholes out there. They're saying it because they're trying to push an ulterior agenda and need people to like them to do it. Even if the agenda is just self-aggrandizement which is how I'd describe most people running for President. They just want to be King, but they'll claim to be the peasants best friend and fellow peasant to do it.

Anyways, being rationally, purposefully, selfish has weird effect on your mind, the more selfish I am the more I end up doing pretty good by other people because I want them to do good by me too. I see Trump being the same way. He has nothing to lose here, he has the world, he has success. What more does he have to gain in terms of personal power? The same left that opposes him make "The Rich" out to be these all-powerful evil entities that can do whatever they want, right? So if Trump already had that then what else does he gain?

The only thing he has is honest motivation and a genuine desire to help his country. Because he's already powerful enough to get what he wants if he DID have an ulterior motive.
>>
>>68208410
If and when this becomes more concrete then I'll be full blown trump as this thread will die before I can respond with better knowledge.

However to the point of China and currency manipulation... they are paying it now as we're seeing the global economy slow with 2 millions layoffs in China. Throw great Britain leaving the EU and shits going to hit the fan. The downturn is happening atm and regardless who's elected I expect to act accordingly. With trump I'm going to pull my cash and keep it and invest in real estate (another housing crash). If hillary and hyper inflation I'm buying silver and will invest in as many i.r.a.'s I can as my dollar will be worthless but if and when it kicks back up I'll be sitting fine and dandy.
>>
>>68206102

You're a fucking idiot, and it's so tragic.

George Soros was funding Ferguson protests which played a double role.

What he did for Trump only helped him.
>>
>>68209257
Go watch some of his speeches. He says he loves free trade, and he wants to do free trade, but he's tired of people ripping us off by having unbalanced trade deals where we have free trade but they have protectionism. Its bullshit.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (41 KB, 490x357) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
41 KB, 490x357
I already placed my bets.

I'm going to hope were all at the light at the end of the tunnel. Trump will win the nomination and tear the living shit out of Hillary. He already said Bill is fair game which means he knows more then what any journalist will report on.
>>
>>68202889
Big Don stands up to the Globalist George Soros
>>
>>68203129
You'd vote for Bernie Sanders because you want to be raped by kebab, stupid leaf. MUH WEED
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.