[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tony Abbott surfaces in Ukraine as an 'adviser to President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 627.jpg (71 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
71 KB, 940x627
Former Australian PM Tony Abbott surfaces in Ukraine as an 'adviser to President Petro Poroshenko'

>He once famously pledged to 'shirtfront' Vladimir Putin, and now Tony Abbott is sharing his wisdom with the president of Ukraine.

>The former prime minister this week surfaced in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, where he is serving as a member of President Petro Poroshenko's 'international advisory council'.

>Just weeks after Mr Abbott said he was focused on being a 'good local MP', he said in a short statement it was an honour to be in Eastern Europe.

>Mr Abbott is joined on the Ukrainian council by former Lithuanian prime minister Andrius Kubilius and former Polish foreign minister Radoslaw Sikoriski, according to the news agency Interfax.

>He developed a relationship with President Poroshenko after Malaysia Airlines flight 17 was downed by Russian-backed rebels in July 2014.

>Social media reaction to Mr Abbott's visit was mixed, with several of his followers wondering what he was doing there.

>A spokesman for Mr Abbott was travelling and did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3501911/Former-PM-Tony-Abbott-surfaces-Ukraine-adviser-President-Petro-Poroshenko.html
>>
>>68202809
He stopped seafugees coming to aus, maybe hes there for rapefugee advice
>>
>>68203263
>tfw poles will soon be shitposting at aussie levels
>>
>>68203263
Are there a lot of rapefugees in Ukraine?
>>
>>68203395
No, Ukraine is actually giving out refugees to the rest of Europe. Poland has about a million Ukrainian refugees at the moment.
>>
>>68203395
only those in transit to german women, I bet
>>
>>68203263
Oh come on, rapefugees cannot exist without gibsmedats. Ukraine has no welfare to speak of -> no gibsmedats -> no rapefugees.

>>68203395
Zero so far, though migration authorities proposed to "shelter" 250 "syrian" "refugees", but that hasn't gotten anywhere yet.
>>
>>68203366
I'd laugh if he was selling our shitposting skill
>>
>>68202809
Former? I thought Based Tones was PM for life, what the fuck happened?
>>
That suit based Tones is wearing looks really nice.
>>
>>68203589
back stabbed by kikes
>>
>>68202809
Same way Marco Rubio got that university professor tenure, I am suuure they will work for every $ of their paycheck.
>>
>>68203536

I may be staying in Kiev this summer, is it a decent city for Westerners?
>>
Ukraine is like graveyard for shitty politicians.
>>
>tfw when Tones will tell the hohols the secret art of shitposting
THE END IS NEAR
>>
File: 1422705662358.png (2 MB, 994x715) Image search: [Google]
1422705662358.png
2 MB, 994x715
>>68202809
Is this a joke?
>>
>>68202809
back during tony's term, he made it very clear that the boat people coming to Aus were "not" refugees but were economic migrants trying to enter Aus illegally and jump the immigration line. He was 100% right that is why there was no huge media shitstorm about it, but plenty of bleeding heart fags spoke up.
>>
>>68206945

Exactly what's happening over here. And as expected, the faggot liberals complain that it's wrong to deport the fucking criminals.
>>
>>68207081
just a reference to what i'l talking about with based tony, 3:00 into vid http://www.news.com.au/national/tony-abbott-compares-stopping-asylumseeker-boats-to-war/story-fncynjr2-1226798726896
>>
>>68203366
Excellent.
>>
>>68203802
Totally, no rapefugies, all white, best pussies in the world!
>>
>>68203263
>He stopped seafugees coming to au
Good thing you said seafugess and not illegal refugees because they are still rorting the workplace VISA
>>
>>68207650
I hope this is the year I come to Lviv and Kiev. Looking forward to that very thing.
>>
hopefully now ukraine knows how to deal with emu threat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.