[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not all jews are bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Le+jew_52dd3b_5453766.jpg (67 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Le+jew_52dd3b_5453766.jpg
67 KB, 680x497
So i ended up trapped in the bush the other night, thinking i was gonna die.

I had barely enough reception to send a text, could not call triple zero for help.

I texted all my friends, but they were all partying cause friday night. My jew friend actually responded and saved my life.

Yea, i know there's some asshole zionists but for fuck's sake cunts, most of you are just mad because the jews is an easy explanation for why the world is shitty.

In reality it's more complex and on average the jews are just as intelligent as us whites, any human put in a position of power will abuse it and you cunts know it.

I don't blame them for looking after themselves, it's just human nature when one becomes so successful. You can cry on about morals but you know deep down you don't give a shit about helping random fucks on the street, that's communism.

And neither do they.

The worst part is you stupid stormfags are so blind in your hatred of the jews that you discredit us all.

There is a white genocide going on, perpetuated by those in power INCLUDING whites. Why? Because they don't want the general population to be smart, they want us all to be nigger dumb. Easier to control.

So next time you try and blame the jews instead of the elites, think, because you're fucking harming our cause.

You're playing right into their hands, because they want a race war. Whites killing jews, vice versa...bang there goes all the intelligent races and we're left with niggers.
>>
>>68201518
The elites are jews
>>
>>68202313
Yes, but they're also whites, asians and niggers.

Perhaps there's a lot of jews among them, but don't think that there's not whites who are just as guilty.

And don't think those elite jews don't want to exterminate their fellow jews who are just living their day to day lives as well.
>>
>>68202381
Jews outnumber all other races in elites, jew need to be exterminated along with arabs, niggers and pakis
>>
>>68202701
Then you are no better than the elites. And the funniest irony is the nazis would be ashamed of your incredibly stupid eugenics plan.

Deport the undesirables, no need to kill them. It's just more hassle.
>>
>>68202778
I'm talking about nuclear war not ovens
>>
>>68202863
Again, just stupid. A nuclear war would purge everyone.

Isolationism is way better.
>>
>>68203138
The world needs to be purged
>>
>>68201518
Friendly reminder that a jew helping a goy is in direct violation with his teachings
>>
>>68201518
What's with australians always getting trapped in bushes?
>>
>>68203196
Well he's ethnically jewish, not religiously.

Anyway, i fucking owe the cunt my life. No-one else replied and i was trapped beneath a tree in the middle of nowhere.

He called 000 for me and saved me.
>>
>>68203196
How so?
>>
>>68201518
>implying /pol/ isn't satire
>>
>>68201518
>"that you discredit us all'
>'us'

I thought your friend was the Jew? I caught you jidf shill.
>>
>>68203997
Yea yea keep shitposting.

I mean us as in the common masses they want to exterminate. Which includes regular jews too, you know.
>>
File: 1458474874905.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1458474874905.png
265 KB, 334x393
>>68204057

Get in the oven kike.
>>
>>68201518
All Jews are bad.
>>
>>68203295
Then he's not a religious jew, is he mate. You're only thinking like that because of a single freak event. It suggests your mind is weak and frail, that your perspective can be changed by a single event with a single person with little basis for your assumptions.
>>
they are even worse than you can imagine anon
>>
File: 1458448538506.jpg (54 KB, 377x600) Image search: [Google]
1458448538506.jpg
54 KB, 377x600
>>68201518
>this one kike is good so forget about all the bad stuff the rest do

I agree with your post OP but you didn't have to include your blogpost about your kike m8.

>hey guize look at this one nigger doing well
>forget about what the rest of the nigs do

Are you, by chance, from plebbit? If so, please return.
>>
>>68201518
>Trapped in the bush

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68201518
Not all Jews are kikes bro. Pol hates kikes, niggers, and faggots. Not all black people are niggers and not all faggots are faggots.
>>
>>68205602
The wilderness
>>
File: 1374546180442.png (611 KB, 1051x876) Image search: [Google]
1374546180442.png
611 KB, 1051x876
>>68205738
>pic related

Fuck off back to plebbit, this meme needs to die.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.