[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right wing gangs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 420x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 420x282
Why aren't you joining a right wing gang instead of spending all day on /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 370x277
>>
>>68200526
I have a lot to lose.
>>
>>68200526
I am the leader of a right wing death squad.
>>
>>68200526
Because i'm a black muslim communist
>>
>>68200526
>joining a gang of cis scum
>>
>>68200526
Because I'm already in left wing gang.
>>
I can't vouch for the euro fags but if you get involved in that shit in north america your going to run across some of the most degenerate, nigger tier scumbags you'll ever meet. Spent a good few years in the "movement" in the 90's and for every decent human being you met you would meet at least a dozen absolute shit heels. Combine those numbers with the narcs and batshit insane loons that latch on to the scene and you're in for disappointment.
>>
>>68200716
Never knew Roberto D'Aubuisson browsed /pol/
>>
>>68200526
Why aren't they getting a nice haircut infiltrating the police and security services?
>>
Because right wing gangs are still the norm here.
>>
a) I am employed.

b) I am not white trash.

c) I do not associate with white trash.
>>
I seriously hope nobody on /pol/ fall for threads like this.

I mean you know what it is, right?

Pretty much any thread trying to promote irrational anger, or encourage unproductive nonsense (see 'kek' threads) or push you towards stupid, ill-advised behavior like this thread... well, think about it.
>>
File: 1376598391559.jpg (272 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1376598391559.jpg
272 KB, 1600x1200
>>68200526
They are the nigger gangs of the white race. Same goes for Antifa, to be fair. Antifa and Neonazis are similar in most aspects, except, for example, physical strength. But they are all pleb-tier.

The civilized right-wing organizations are ones like Identitar Bewegung or some Alt-right online communities.
>>
>>68202493
Kek is not unproductive we're creating a new religion
>>
if you want to make a difference you don't go out bashing heads unless your country is in outright major civil unrest (like germanistan will be soon)

you get yourself into positions of power and work through that
>>
Cause im not into controlled opposition and i have more than 3 neurones.

Also im not a faggot.
>>
>>68200526
Because it's counter productive right now. Unless we go full race-war it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>68202793
Its incredibly unproductive when we try to talk about memetics, which is becoming a real field of study and would be extremely advantageous to us.

But anything with the world "memetic" gets bombed with kek posting retards who I'm sure are half trolls and half /x/ reject true believers that drank the cool aid.

Just look at that ex cia guy working for cruz who had that private firm made to study memetics, literally every thread became full of your inane larpy ramblings.
>>
>>68202793
see
>>68202975
Agreed, the kek nonsense is so completely pointless and without aim that it's clearly suspicious. The whole thing was a blatant forced meme, first of all, and since it seems to just be a weak attempt at hijacking 4chan autistic tendencies for having fun with memes in order to keep /pol/ energy focused on stupid, pointless bullshit.

And if you actually have interest in a religion, you'd actually take the notion seriously and try to engage with the actual creator, not pseudo-ironically post stupid 4chan meme shit in a clear mockery of the idea.

I honestly just feel a little sorry for any sad autist that falls for it and wastes time on such garbage.
>>
>>68200526
>Claim to be superior race
>Chimpout like niggers
>>
>>68201257
it's almost as if your movement is supported only by retards
>>
>>68203354
Well it started with le bains, and I think after all the really intense straw grasping people did for fun, a bunch of either shitposters or /x/ types latched onto the idea.

But anyway try to make a thread talking about memetics, I've seen high level ivy league fags getting prepped to go into the cia and shit write about it, and anytime we try to discus the field, wam, kek posting.

You know what?
It reminders me how, whenever you try to talk about how financial usury is done and run by jews, you get people spamming images about how jews all worship some ancient demon demigod or whatever with spooky pictures of saturn.

Like that shit provides nothing productive and at best is a shitpost at worst is maybe some attempt at fear mongering
>>
>>68202353
this desu senpai
>>
>>68203557
>But anyway try to make a thread talking about memetics, I've seen high level ivy league fags getting prepped to go into the cia and shit write about it, and anytime we try to discus the field, wam, kek posting.
>You know what?
>It reminders me how, whenever you try to talk about how financial usury is done and run by jews, you get people spamming images about how jews all worship some ancient demon demigod or whatever with spooky pictures of saturn.

Exactly. (Not that I blame 'Jews' in particular, but that's exactly what it is, blatant distraction) You have all this concerted dissatisfaction with really destructive globalist ideas, a lot of focus and information sharing going into it, and suddenly KEK KEK KEK LOL PRAISE KEK

I seriously wonder if any actual /pol/ users are even engaging in that at all or if it's simply a small group of pathetic no-life sameposters with whatever gay motivation.
>>
>>68203746
>Not that I blame 'Jews' in particular, but that's exactly what it is, blatant distraction

Well, the global elite aren't all jews, thats really a flaw here is we never dig into their compatriots and other factions.

That said, the funny money business is as jewish as a telaviv phone book.
>>
>>68200526

Because I'm not a gigantic faggot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.