[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Trumptards chimpout when she's elected 45th POTUS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: evil hillary.jpg (454 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
evil hillary.jpg
454 KB, 1180x842
Will the Trumptards chimpout when she's elected 45th POTUS?
>>
They'll just cry on their weeaboo chat.
>>
File: Hillary Clinton.jpg (13 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton.jpg
13 KB, 220x275
>>68200066
so /pol/ will die?
>>
>>68200002
Oh we will.
You seem to forget, white people are the best at genocide.
And those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it
>>
>>68200508
No, just newfags will go away.
>>
>>68200002
No we will welcome the happening, if she is POTUS the world is doomed
>>
As a trumpfag I'd take Hillary any day over Hernie
>>
>>68200002
>implying they actually leave their house
>>
>>68200000
GET?
>>
I am pro-Trump, but it would be at the very least interesting to see Hillary as president. For when was the last time a nation was run by a person so utterly evil to the core?
>>
File: 1442269001832.jpg (77 KB, 610x681) Image search: [Google]
1442269001832.jpg
77 KB, 610x681
>>68200066

Su hermano es un gran violador y su madre artesanĂ­a del queso del diablo . Construir el muro
>>
Better than hernie.Bernie is too far to the left. She's smarter than Obama.
>>
no, but hernie supporters will chimp when shillary wins the dem primary
>>
>>68200972

You're not a Trump supporter. Only a Clinton Cunt would say something like this.
>>
>>68201063
Get a new translator, my man.
>>
>>68200002
Democrats are the ones who chimp out. Where've you been?
>>
>>68200002
We'll just tag team with moderate libtards in blaming problems on the GOP.
>>
Does anyone support her? I'm starting to think if you vote for her, your vote is x5. If you vote for trump, you're vote is just 1. I live in cali, and I talk to a lot of people because it's my job to interact with the customers. No one is going for her, it's all Bernie or Cruz.
>>
File: 1458262824039.jpg (73 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
1458262824039.jpg
73 KB, 800x615
>>68201118
that was from my whopping 1 semester of spanish. a translator would have probably been better. I think "Tu" was appropriate and "su" was not?
>>
>>68201249
What kind of a place do you work at? Becuase Hillary's appeal is primarily with women, minorities and upwardly mobile and insufferable liberals
>>
>>68200002
Well, she's not a true leftist, unlike Hernie Bernie. She's a neo-con wolf in liberal sheep clothing. She's gonna push for the same things that further disenfranchises Bernie supporters, and that's good.

When he gets utterly destroyed, because the commies will never be allowed to win, then it's already a win. Commie degenerates backing the Bern still gets BTFO, and that's what matters most. All that money, gone. Getting in debt for the Bern, all for nothing. Relationships will break up because of Bernie. No matter who wins, Bernfags still lose. Even if they elect Shillary to save face, or stay home to spite the entire system for """cheating""" them out of their entitlement (a communist rule), they're still losers. She may throw them a bone or two, but their commie dreams will remain unrealized and suppressed.

What are they gonna do, call Shillary an anti-Semite for beating the commie? Femshits could respond back and say they're sexists. It's gonna be hilarious to see Bernfag's reaction when he finally accepts getting dildoed by Shillary.
>>
>>68200002
I don't think you can be POTUS from jail
>>
>>68200000
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.