[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on the druze. who are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: druze.png (93 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
druze.png
93 KB, 273x185
redpill me on the druze. who are they?
>>
>Redpill me on X

did you not see the eternal sticky
>>
>>68197061
George Clooney's wife is a Druze. She is smart and a cutie.
>>
>>68197061
ethnic lebanese pre pre islam pre christianity probably the closest you can get to the ancient phoenician religion
>>
>>68197061
They're druze 2bh
>>
all i know is that they get kicked around a lot for not being muslim.
>>
>>68197872
>eternal sticky

You mean posted jew?
>>
>>68197061
You can't convert to be Druze. You have to be born into it. Even then, only a select few of the Druze are actually taught the religion. They are a secret society almost. Btw, I was in Lebanon for a while. A few people told me the Druze believe in reincarnation and have some beliefs similar to Hindus.
>>
>>68198144
She is Druze, but obviously not too into her culture... I heard the Druze are not allowed to marry outsiders or they can be killed.
>>
>>68197061
some weird religious sect

I live around a bunch in Lebanon. don't mess with them, they don't mess with you

mostly focused on preservation so they only ally with strongest powers
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1021x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1021x596
BTW, Samir Kuntar of Hezbollah who Israel recently killed was Druze.
>>
>>68198686
Their religion is, as far as I know at least an esoteric synthesis of platonism, atomism, Islam, christian gnosticism and so on.

The belief in reincarnation could stem from both atomism and gnosticism, though there is definitely the possibility of a vedic influence via. the silk road.
>>
>>68198778
The Alawite, Druze, and Yazidi are all very strange and obscure. I didn't even know about them until I went to Lebanon. Basically, all secretive ethnoreligious groups you have to be born into.
>>
>>68197061
I lived in Israel they are like cool Arabs like the bedhouins who are Jew friendly
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 634x420
Walid Jumblatt kind of looks like Albert Einstein.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 786x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 786x442
>>68199127
Btw, he also invited all these models to his home and he was the only male present.
>>
>>68198958
Yes, elements of Islam and Christianity as well and Vedic influence is actually a reasonable hypothesis.
>>
>>68197061
Kike stooges.
>>
>>68197061
they are jews with a speech impediment
>>
Druze is one of the gnostic religions influenced both by Christianity-Islam-Zoroastrianism and local paganism.

Yazidis are another one, there were also sun worshippers called shemsi iirc in southern turkey up until 19th century.
>>
>>68199586
Hahahahaha I always think the same exact thing when I say that word. One of my friends is also so dumb, I was telling her about the Druze and she thought I was talking about Druids.
>>
>>68197061
They're a bunch of desert faggots.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.