[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do most of the people here who talk about women voting being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 28
File: 1438070342845.jpg (605 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438070342845.jpg
605 KB, 577x1024
do most of the people here who talk about women voting being a bad thing, who think black people are inferior, who go on and on about the jews and feel oppressed by what random girls post on tumblr really believe the shit they say?

is it more of a running joke to talk about america declining and collapsing as a nation because minorities are getting equal rights

or do some huge percentage of the people here really believe that?
>>
This board is comprised of many different people with varying viewpoints.
>>
>>68195318
I think there is no moral argument to deny women the vote, but that female voting tendencies do favour big government and increased welfare.

I don't know if blacks are inferior or if it's cultural, it could be either. I'm not a geneticist.

Jew stuff is ridiculous, Jews contribute heavily to society, it just so happens a lot of them are left leaning and in the media. No conspiracy with them though.

America really is declining you can't deny that.

Now, OP, please tell me what you think of my stances.
>>
/pol/ is satire, senpai
>>
>>68195452

ok but it's like 20+ of the posts, i could post a thread about congregational term limits or something like that and the immigrants and jews etc would be blamed
>>
>>68195556
just because it's satire doesn't make it untrue
>>
>>68195673
Immigrants and Jews are a huge problem. Don't think anyone would blame them for term limits though
>>
>>68195553
>I think there is no moral argument to deny women the vote
this. I do think we would be better off under our current system by reducing the voting pool, but you cant really do it fairly based off race or sex alone because some women are actually worthy of the right.
>>
>>68195318
>/pol/
>Satirical image board
>Are you guys serious orrrr...
>>
>>68195673
The US is becoming a third world country. Every metric we use to determine a countries strength points in that direction. Third world population = Third world country. It explains why were last in healthcare, education it explains the wage stagnation, HDI, Innovation index. White women did this to our country and they should hang by the neck until dead.
>>
>>68195318
>women voting being a bad thing
Does anyone actually unironically think it's not a bad thing?
>black people are inferior
Inferior is a bad word because it's subjective and you'll have autists going "what does inferior really mean".
But the fact that they have distinctly lower average intelligence is a fact.
The only debate is the causes.

Why do these people make these shitposts? Is this all the PC viewpoint comes to?
>people question totally completely unsupported claims that just get touted as truth? how can this be? it's 2016
>>68195556
>everyone that doesn't have faith in the brand of dogma I've been told is just joking surely?
>>
>>68195553
I like you, kiwibro.
>>
>>68196035
>White women did this to our country and they should hang by the neck until dead
Oh fuck off, you're not helping.
>30% of white men make stupid choices
>50% of white women make stupid choices
>hang every white women, it's the fault of the white women
You're just as bad as OP.
>>
>>68195556
>nah brah this place is satire lmao, off to go prep my wife's bull and then babysit her son while she's busy
>>
>>68195318
Way back when, we were drunk and thought it would be a good idea to let women vote, the first thing they did was outlaw alcohol, we sobered up for a bit and fixed that by the time our hangovers had stopped, got drunk again and woke up in the middle of the great deppression. And so on and so forth.
>>
>>68195553
>I think there is no moral argument to deny women the vote, but that female voting tendencies do favour big government and increased welfare.

I am assuming you are talking about "republicans are small government" despite Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush all increasing the size of the government

welfare is a non issue, it's well under 1% of the budget, this is what people mean when they say "welfare" as in "free money for nothing"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_Assistance_for_Needy_Families

>>68195553
>I don't know if blacks are inferior or if it's cultural, it could be either. I'm not a geneticist.

you don't know? I guess the fact there are black doctors and professors etc... does not provide a refutation by example they are not genetically crippled intellectually?

hmmm i wonder why that is?

>>68195553
>America really is declining you can't deny that.

yes I can

most powerful military on earth, DOW near all time high, 5% unemployment, we invent all the good things in the world and use the rest of the world as cheap labor to make our toys for us

violent crime has been in decline nationwide for 20 years, the average lifespan is going up

living in america right now is living in one of the most safe and peaceful and prosperous places ever on earth, some guy commits a murder and it is delivered to 300,000,000 people on TV where 200 years ago only the people in that town would have heard about it, bad news gets attention so that's what they lead with

America was in decline during the civil war, during the great depression

get some perspective
>>
>>68196328
>5% unemployment

Lay off the drugs LMAO
>>
>>68195932
>I do think we would be better off under our current system by reducing the voting pool,

if someone lives in the USA and is a citizen they should have a say in who represents him/her in government

even if the person literally has Downs syndrome, he should have a vote same as you and me as he has to live by the laws passed by the elected
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1223x1570
>women's suffrage is a mistake pragmatically but fine morally
>blacks are less intelligent and more impulsive (generally) and black culture is fucking trash
>there's no worldwide Jewish conspiracy per say, but there are a lot of incredibly influential Jews who are looking out for Jews only and try to destabilize society for their benefit
>most women in current year are completely brainwashed and it's destroying both men and women on a large scale
>America is declining due to the reasons above and others, not because "equal rights" for minorities
What I'd say a decent amount of people here, including myself, believe (more or less)
>>
>>68196035
>The US is becoming a third world country. Every metric we use to determine a countries strength points in that direction.

utter bullshit

would you like to know how i know you have never been to a third world country?
>>
>>68196328
My bad I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I shouldn't have bitten the bait.
>>
>>68195318
Yes, universal suffrage is objectively terrible for civilization
>>
>>68196491
You went overboard my man. 6/10 is the best I can give you
>>
>>68196194
Go fuck yourself. You can deny it all you want but it is what it is. White women destroyed this country they have destroyed sweden, they are in the process of destroying Germany and England. If they want to commit suicide so much we they should just fucking do it.
>>
>>68196446

strong rebuttal

no you are right, we have 30% unemployment and it's all a big lie and scam, the dow is not going up because consumers are spending money on products via the jobs they have or anything
>>
>>68196600

your vague condescending nonpost really rebutted my facts and arguments

i concede all points

you win
>>
>>68195318
Gas the kikes! Racewar now!
>>
>>68195318
Vast majority of females have sever intellectual myopia. Get off reddit and spend some time with real women. You will understand this.

It is worrying that women have an equal say.

It is also worrying a lot of retard blokes have an equal say desu
>>
File: 1447308226384.jpg (56 KB, 430x534) Image search: [Google]
1447308226384.jpg
56 KB, 430x534
>>68196054
Women voting is a terrible thing.
>>
>>68196684

the country was founded because we were being taxed without representation in parliament

all citizens should be able to vote if they are to be expected to follow the laws their representatives pass

just because you think someone is stupid or wrong does not mean that person will not be governed and have to live and pay taxes and obey the laws
>>
>>68196685

i think if you look back over the history of Europe and how many times it has been "destroyed" (laid to waste by war for instance)

men actually are the ones who do that, not women, i am sorry you are being oppressed by women but i hope you can get through it
>>
>>68196491
yea I agree. I just think we would be better off with less voters, not that we should or could implement it. ideally I'd like to get rid of our whole electoral system. but im smart enough to know im a fucking idiot so what does my opinion matter?
>>
>>68196742
Everything you said in this post is true.
>>
>>68196975
True, and when the country was founded only white, land owning men could vote. What's your point?

And I don't think a person with downs is dumb. They are In realty dumb.

7/10 because I felt compelled to reply. You're getting better
>>
>>68196328
>>68196827
Fine, on the off chance you are genuine I'll address them.

>I am assuming you are talking about "republicans are small government" despite Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush all increasing the size of the government

I never said I was right wing. I think some welfare is necessary, as there will always be misfortunate people who need help to improve their life. My problem with the tendency to increase government and welfare is that it never stops, it's a gradual expansion. Also, I never said I was infavour of those presidents. I think government should be out of our lives and should respect our privacy. Innocent until proven guilty is, in my opinion, far more important to a functional society than even the right to vote.

>you don't know? I guess the fact there are black doctors and professors etc... does not provide a refutation by example they are not genetically crippled intellectually?

As I said I am not saying they are inferior, but specific examples does not prove they aren't. Intelligence would still follow a bellcurve if they were, so there will always be extremely smart blacks (just as there are also extremely dumb whites)

As for the stuff regarding America is still great, as a statistician myself I can't take it seriously without reading the studies first hand. Data is easily manipulated to support a narrative, which is why for every study you read supporting your point, there's another countering it.
>>
>>68197230

well the old saying is "the best government is a benevolent king/dictatorship"

meaning that a king who wanted what's best for everyone would get shit done without all the bitching and fighting over minor details for power

there may be some truth to that, but where do you find the benevolent dictator?
>>
>>68197151
We arent being oppressed we are being invaded.
>>
>>68197297

some people with downs are surprisingly lucid, they are slow but they know what is going on and can be and have been convicted of crimes

if you are smart enough to be legally responsible for your actions, you deserve to vote
>>
>>68196035
No need to hang them. Just return to natural law and don't let them vote. Don't be a dramatic little girl anon.
>>
>>68197549
Jesus christ I hope you live long enough to feel the blade. I don't really care if white countries go extinct as long as I know you will die bloody,
>>
>>68197549
Ok yeah this is bait after all. It's a shame because discussions with opposing view points help both parties grow intellectually.
>>
>>68195318
All America's woes can be traced to the one thing the Republicans should regret: giving women the right to vote.
>>
>>68197825

explain to me why someone who must follow the law should be stripped of his right to vote for the people who make the laws he must follow

someone in a coma can't vote or be held liable for a crime and that is fair
>>
File: Labor force participation.jpg (35 KB, 730x340) Image search: [Google]
Labor force participation.jpg
35 KB, 730x340
>>68196742
Take the unemployment rate with a gallon of salt.
Don't take this measure 100% either, but it's certainly better than the unemployment rate.
>>68196328
If only men voted the entire political spectrum would change. Both parties would take a much stronger personal freedom bent.
People vote Republican because they're better than democrats, and because you autists push "every retard should vote" the 2 major parties stay in, not because they're the best choice.
>>
>>68197712
>I don't really care if white countries go extinct

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>68195318

In my opinion... It's mostly all exaggerations. It's reactionary against the most extreme SJW crap.

Yet there is a basis to those ideas.

But of course women and minorities have to have the same rights. There's no way around that. It's a western ideal now.

But this causes problems. The liberal narrative is false. Those problems could be addressed in multiple ways surely (without restricting their rights) surely, but discussing it has become de-facto forbidden. The reality is politically incorrect. There is probably a purpose to that. Society is being reengineered and people only see the false narrative.

So /pol overreacts.
>>
>>68197399
i agree. my political views are sort of all or nothing, I think benevolent dictatorship would be the most effective form of leadership, but I know its nearly unattainable so barring that I prefer a government as small as possible.
>>
File: albions seed.png (58 KB, 493x472) Image search: [Google]
albions seed.png
58 KB, 493x472
>>68197853
You mean the English civil war?
On anther note, men's suffrage led to women's suffrage. Clearly giving suffrage to that group led to the extension of suffrage.
>>
>>68198023
Why are you fucking here if you don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>68195318
Well I believe it.

Women and minorities never vote on issues on the basis of how they effect the nation but rather only on the basis of how said issue affects their specific group.

Plus the psychological differences between women and the races are pretty well pronounced and demonstrated. This has an effect on their voting.

It's also clear that no fault divorce and women entering the workforce has had a negative effect on marriage and marriage becoming less desirable contributes to a lower birth rate and more children who ARE born being raised in broken homes. These children grow up to be less than ideal citizens.

Mind you, I don't blame women/minorities and their voting rights exclusively for this trend. There are many fundamental shifts in society that have contributed to it.

Also, I don't think all men should have the vote either. I think voting should have some hurdles that need to be passed. Perhaps an IQ/awareness test or go back to how it was historically with only land owners (or home owners) having the vote.

It was a mistake to let the needy vote. All they do is vote for more money from the tax payers.

It's the same as giving the Legion in Ancient Rome too much political influence (or any at all). They helped corrupt the system because they had a vested interest in war, subverting the political process.
>>
File: bonnie prince charlie.jpg (242 KB, 1081x1500) Image search: [Google]
bonnie prince charlie.jpg
242 KB, 1081x1500
>>68198081
Then Monarchy is what you desire. Read Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Moldbug.
>>
>>68197990
>Don't take this measure 100% either, but it's certainly better than the unemployment rate.

yeah it's true that if you zoom the fuck in on a chart tight enough you can make a 3.something% move over the last 10 years look like a big deal
>>
>>68197964
>explain to me why someone who must follow the law should be stripped of his right to vote for the people who make the laws he must follow
Yeah, let's give 6 year olds the right to vote cause making everyone equal is more important than society functioning properly.
Speech is a right, voting is not.
>>
>>68196328
>you don't know? I guess the fact there are black doctors and professors etc... does not provide a refutation by example they are not genetically crippled intellectually?
It does not. That's called NAxALTing

What we believe is that the black IQ bell curve is a couple of standard deviations lower than the white one, meaning blacks are dumber on average, not that every single nigger on earth is a complete retard.
>>
>>68197990
>If only men voted the entire political spectrum would change. Both parties would take a much stronger personal freedom bent.

well this is what my OP was about

do people really think women should not be allowed to vote for the people who represent them?

i guess so

i bet women should still have to pay taxes and follow the laws though right?

oh no wait, i bet they should not be allowed to have jobs, amirte?
>>
>>68195318
It's not so much a matter of belief as it is an acceptance of reality.
>>
>>68198352
Do you agree that 16-year olds should have suffrage? They do pay taxes and follow the laws.

If you don't, why not? Do you consider them slaves?
>>
>>68198172
I'll certainly check it out, but America can never be a Monarchy its just part of our whole tradition and I could never betray that. also the whole dynastic thing is sort of a turn off for me, who your mom or dad is has jack shit to do with your actual ability as a leader. Admittedly I dont know all that much about the workings of Monarchy tho, and it seemed to work pretty well for Europe for the most part.
>>
>>68198094
Women's suffrage was justified because.
>smart educated women are smarter than these dumb immigrant men
In other words, because the people at the top of the bell curve were good they took in the entire curve.
This caused the quality of votes to plummit.
Fixing votes isn't just about taking them away from women, it's about making them exclusing to people that actually care about the nation's future.
>>
File: Civil War Dead Antietam.jpg (239 KB, 464x398) Image search: [Google]
Civil War Dead Antietam.jpg
239 KB, 464x398
>>68198588
What I find maddening is that women got the vote for nothing where-as men have for all history suffered far more for society's benefit.

Morally, women's suffrage was never justified. It STILL isn't today because all the really demanding and essential jobs are STILL done by men who STILL pay the physical price for it.
>>
>>68198251
cmon dude equality is the most important thing in the world!!!
>>
>>68198155
>Also, I don't think all men should have the vote either. I think voting should have some hurdles that need to be passed. Perhaps an IQ/awareness test or go back to how it was historically with only land owners (or home owners) having the vote.

the was the USA was supposed to work is that everyone would vote for a person from their area to be in the electoral college, and they were supposed to vote for someone who was smart and accomplished and fair and wanted what was best for the country... (this is kind of like the test you propose) then the electoral college was supposed to meet and debate and deliberate and decide who would be president for the good of the country.

but what happened was people started running as "pledged delegates" meaning "if you vote for me to be in the electoral college I pledge to vote for John Adams (or whoever)"

and that fucked everything up, but it's what happens today, although you see the name of the candidate on the ballot when you vote, what you are really doing is voting for the person running for the electoral college who has pledged to vote for that candidate, it's the opposite of the way it should be, the college no longer debates

oh well
>>
File: 1445672238464.jpg (143 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
1445672238464.jpg
143 KB, 378x481
>>68195318
>>
>>68198251

six year olds don't pay taxes and are pretty much immune from criminal prosecution under the law

we do give the right to teenagers though, that's pretty young, and before that time if they are charged with a crime it's as a "youthful offender" and they are judged far less harshly
>>
File: cut 2.6 trillion.jpg (111 KB, 594x1312) Image search: [Google]
cut 2.6 trillion.jpg
111 KB, 594x1312
>>68196328
>welfare

He is talking about cutting the budget, all government programs are welfare programs

>blacks

70% single parent households lead to more crime and social problems. Being black is coincidental and irrelevant.

>Jews

Politically active rich minority, exerting undue pressure on elected officials is a danger to the democratic process of a polyarchy, tipping it towards a business and finance dictatorship.

>women

Women are not identical to men. They think and act differently. The great experiment of including them into society as equal partners has had many positive and negative effects. Increased size of government from increasing tax base, decline in birth rates, loss of female identity, declining cultural and moral standards.

You see, self-determination is a beautiful thing but it comes with self-responsibility and self-sacrifice.

>Running joke

There is no Civil War or Great Depression. The American Middle Class is poorer now than in previous decades, hence the dissatisfaction with government. This mostly due to fleeing corporate capital and offshore/cross-border manufacturing. There are more poor and less rich, meaning the middle is being squeezed down.

////

The issue you will have with reading all of this is, you won't be able to read it without bias. So you will find racist or misogynist words because what I wrote is effectively:

>"You are wrong."

and instead of reading that you would prefer to interpret it as me saying:

>"I am racist and misogynist."

Then you don't have to think or listen to what I say because I'm basically Hitler.
>>
>>68198251
>Speech is a right, voting is not.

why because of the 1st amendment?

you know about the 14th and 15th amendments i assume?

voting is literally a right
>>
>>68198554
Consider a monarchy as a private government opposed to a communal one. The capitalist restaurant works for the benefit of the owner, the communist for the benefit of the people, but what matters is who serves the best food.

The state is the property of the King. The King's children inherit it. By chance of birth they can be Caligula or Marcus Aurelius. But when you have an electoral process, you end up with professional demagogues like Barack Obama or psychopaths like Merkel. Insane monarchs can't stay in power and are usually replaced by a more competent relative.

This works because you can't hold the sovereign power responsible, however you can make them financial responsible by formalizing ownership. The King will have extremely low time preference. Here in Sweden when we lost our continental holdings in Germany with the crucial Oaken forests we needed for our navy, the King commanded his groundskeepers to plant an oaks that would be ready to serve as ship building materials 300 years later. Compare that to politicians who only thinks about the next election.

Hoppe's Democracy, the god that failed is your starting point. And I also suggest you read Moldbugs open letter to Ron Paul supporters.

Bertrand de Jouvenels on power is also crucial reading, Liberty or Equality By Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn. Maybe some Hobbes to counter the Lockean narrative that dominates our time. And of course Thomas Carlyle, read Chartism, the latter-day pamphlettes.. As an Ameriburger, you should also read Strictures upon the Declaration in Philadelphia by Thomas Hutchinson, last British governor of Massachussets
>>
>>68195318
i mean, its CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>68198352
>women not voting is oppresshun, even though they get the same practical privileges as men in life.
>men getting tons of money leeched out of them to pay for women that simply don't want to work is acceptable
>men being the ones to die if there is ever an attack, acceptable
>diversity quota's to put in more less qualified women in jobs, acceptable
>fairness man, fairness, they NEED the right to vote, that other shit they voted themselves is irrelevant.
The women that aren't using it for parasitic purposes would likely agree.
>>68199085
>charged with a crime it's as a "youthful offender" and they are judged far less harshly
Oh what's that, they're "charged" under the "law", these rights aren't so set in stone after all are they?
>>
>>68199153
>>women
>Women are not identical to men. They think and act differently. The great experiment of including them into society as equal partners has had many positive and negative effects. Increased size of government from increasing tax base, decline in birth rates, loss of female identity, declining cultural and moral standards.
>You see, self-determination is a beautiful thing but it comes with self-responsibility and self-sacrifice.

should women have to pay taxes and follow the laws representatives from their districts make?
>>
>>68198588
>Fixing votes isn't just about taking them away from women, it's about making them exclusing to people that actually care about the nation's future.

Hence why I advocate one man one vote, as long as His Majesty is the Man and he has the vote.

See >>68198172 and >>68199312
>>
>>68198554
>the whole dynastic thing is sort of a turn off for me, who your mom or dad is has jack shit to do with your actual ability as a leader.

as proven by George W. Bush
>>
>>68199259
>why because of the 1st amendment?
No, I'm not a legalist. The law doesn't make something a right.
The fact that it doesn't harm anyone else is what makes it a right.
>>
>>68195318
All of today's problems in the west can be attributed to women voting with feels.
>>
>>68199452
>>men getting tons of money leeched out of them to pay for women that simply don't want to work is acceptable

you sound oppressed

also, what the fuck are you talking about, who said that?
>>
>>68199470
>should women have to pay taxes and follow the laws representatives from their districts make?

As it stands women pay less into the tax fund over all and but have more of it spent on them than men do.
>>
>>68199475
Absolute power can easily be abused.
I prefer an institution that's isn't dependent on the whims of 1 man who even if usually good, a bad one is the end of your nation.
I think an attentive populous will care about the future, with the right votes.
>>
File: satracialgapfigure.gif (23 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
23 KB, 276x315
>>68199153
>70% single parent households lead to more crime and social problems. Being black is coincidental and irrelevant.
Sure thing.
>>
>>68199629
Men's rational votes led to Women's irrational votes.

Q.E.D, limited suffrage extends, until every fool and dimwit is equal to Socrates.

Hence the solution. >>68199312
>>
File: 1458245648275.jpg (1 MB, 2157x3000) Image search: [Google]
1458245648275.jpg
1 MB, 2157x3000
>>68195553
Jews cannot organize a conspiracy as big as the holohoax. Only thing Jews love more than shekels is fighting amongst one another. That and I'm a kike, and I'm told by my Rabbi that it's real. Still, fuck kikes. I'm an American first. Pic unrelated, but cool.
>>
>>68199452
>Oh what's that, they're "charged" under the "law", these rights aren't so set in stone after all are they?

you get the right to vote as a teenager, you have to be older than 35 to be POTUS, as a young teenager we understand you are not fully responsible as a citizen yet and make concessions, you can't vote but if you steal a car we will wipe it off your record when you turn 18 and can vote

your "humans are not born fully mature" argument is fairly weak
>>
>>68199312
Thats a lot to read, but I'll keep it on my list. thanks.

>>68199523
exactly. I think W. was smart, but obviously he wasn't a very good leader.
>>
>>68199470
It's more like
>when shit hits the fan are women willing to use physical force and risk their lives in order to defend their communities?
The answer is no. They enlist men to do it for them. Which is wise on their part. But when things really get bad, the only men who will defend them are their fathers, brothers, or mates.

In practice women overall pay less taxes and consume more taxes anyway.
>>
File: 1446407764410.png (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446407764410.png
171 KB, 800x600
Letting women vote was a mistake and has led to the decline of the west more then any other factor.
>>
>>68199878
Should people on working-holiday visas who pay taxes and abide by the laws of the country have a right to vote?
>>
>>68199774

and men commit 80+ percent of all violent crime in the USA, perhaps we should just take their right to go outside away and enjoy violent crime falling to near 0?

see where this "groups of people are different so let's take away their rights if they statistically do something more than another group" thing goes?

So women should have to follow the laws and pay taxes but have no say in who makes those laws or the tax rates; seems fair.
>>
>>68199783
Now you are sprouting nonsense. Power can't be divided or restrained. What is going to prevent the sovereign power from reclaiming the rights that it has said that it has abolished? The CONstitution is a failure. It is precisely what the supreme court says it is. How little of what the federal government is doing is actually described in the constitution? If your argument is that we should behave better and follow the written text, then you must realize that it is folly. History tells us that written constitutions are jokes.

Sovereignity is today held by the U.S civil service that governs by the mandate given by the supreme court.

Even absolute monarchy is only absolute in theory. If you read European history then you can see that even monarchs like Louise XIV, the Sun King was at the mercy of the quality of his advisers.

I suggest you read Bertrand de Jouvenel "On Power".

>>68199895
The shortest read is Moldbug's open letter to Ron Paul supporters, if you start there you might get a taste if the topic deserves further exploration.
>>
>>68199783
Also I forgot, you are repeating propaganda meant for idiots. Absolute power doesn't corrupt absolutely, it is power without the corresponding responsibility. CEOs with a stake in the company via stock holdings don't plunder companies like the managers who are managing the company on the behalf of a weak indirect owner like a pension fund.
>>
>>68200006
>>when shit hits the fan are women willing to use physical force and risk their lives in order to defend their communities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0A-xoqVy0
>>
>>68199787
correlation is not causation. You will never win an argument if you make it about race, even if you are correct. Make it about something else or get shouted down by magic words like racist, bigot, extremist.

>>68199470
Your entire system is structured around giving away your income to get it back. Is the government more charitable than you? Are they wiser? Is every single person (except you) evil and would they just hoard all of their money and never use it to help their own communities?

Pay a flat tax that handles military and border security.

Do you seriously think monopolies and mega corporations could exist without substantial government intervention in the economy?
>>
>>68200200
>and men commit 80+ percent of all violent crime in the USA

Expel all blacks and that number will drop dramatically.

Fact is, (white) men have a track record of building up great and stable civilizations. Mind you, I already said that not all men should have the vote anyway. I'd restrict it.

Some idiot drunk who works in a warehouse probably has no business trying to influence how the country is run, directly.
>>
>>68199529
>The fact that it doesn't harm anyone else is what makes it a right.
So your argument is that voting for certain political parties is harmful to the state and by extension its people, hence any demographic which votes for these parties should not be allowed to vote?
>>
>>68199878
M8, your entire argument is.
fairness > societal success
But that's a ridiculous, I wouldn't mind you running your own little community that way into the ground.
But since I'm roped into this country with you I dislike you being so foolish.
>>68200200
>and men commit 80+ percent of all violent crime in the USA, perhaps we should just take their right to go outside away and enjoy violent crime falling to near 0?
And then your society falls apart because nobody's running it. Then crime climbs higher than ever before.

If they want their community where men can't vote, they can form it and see how long it lasts.
If you want your "fairness is everything" society you can have it to and see as well.
But since I'm roped in with you because all land has been monopolized, I'll seek to see this society improve in spite of you.
>>
>>68200341
>Absolute power doesn't corrupt absolutely
I didn't say that.
A good person will try to do good.
But absolute power will fuck up everything if a bad person does get there.
>>68200538
>voting for certain political parties is harmful to the state and by extension its people, hence any demographic which votes for these parties should not be allowed to vote?
No, voting is an act of violence and thought should be given before it's granted to someone. If the government can arbitrarily ban parties it's not a democracy at all.
>>
>>68200429
>>>68200200 (You)
>>and men commit 80+ percent of all violent crime in the USA
>Expel all blacks and that number will drop dramatically.

no, men would still commit the vast majority of violent crime

i know you hate niggers but that does not mean males in all societies around the world pretty much commit the violent crimes

but women using slightly more tax money or thinking differently than men is a reason to take their right to vote away, but the fact that men commit nearly all the violent crime in the USA costing billions in damages in no way reflects badly on them and they should be the ones who decide everything

got it

good thing you are not misogynist and racist or anything and view everything objectively
>>
>>68200772
>voting is an act of violence
How exactly did you reach this conclusion?
>>
>>68200200
You would be invaded you also wouldn't reproduce which would quickly destroy your society. You do know that every animal has to kill to survive right?
>>
>>68200560
>M8, your entire argument is.
>fairness > societal success
>But that's a ridiculous, I wouldn't mind you running your own little community that way into the ground.
>But since I'm roped into this country with you I dislike you being so foolish.

since 1920 when women started voting America has not been "run into the ground" we have become the worlds last and only superpower and have the largest GDP of any country on earth despite not even being the most populous country

get real, you are not a victim
>>
>>68200919
>

I would be invaded if men stopped committing violent crimes?

oh ok
>>
>>68200789
>but women using slightly more tax money or thinking differently than men
That's a funny way of saying "trillions". But then for men's violence you actually gave a number for impact.
And the funny thing about those violent men is, guess what? They can't vote, they're felons, so there goes that argument.
But wait, they also pay taxes after they get out and work, so you need to support them getting their votes back right?

Taking away votes from women is a function to improve things. Tests or other ways to measure voting status would also be acceptable.

>misogynist and racist
I didn't care much for your opinion to begin with but now I know you're just too emotional to see reason.
>>
>>68201110
>That's a funny way of saying "trillions"

i hope you survive your oppression and made up numbers
>>
>>68200952
We became a world superpower by winning ww1 and WW2. Since then we have went from #1 in Education, average wage, HDI, innovation index and every other measurement of a countries power and health and we've fallen to damn near third world levels.

The genetic make up of our entire country is completely different now and our birth rate is below replacement levels. ALL while we let in millions and millions of people from the third world almost all exclusively male.

Like I said earlier White women should be hung by the neck until dead
>>
>>68200772
>But absolute power will fuck up everything if a bad person does get there.

Here is the thing, sovereignty is always conserved. As long as you are not the top dog, someone will always be above you.

The only thing you can do is to keep power and responsibility (financial ownership) as correlated as possible. Because those are the only incitements that works. As for preventing bad people from taking power, you really can't. But even mediocre people can act reasonably well if they have the correct incitements and they have a strong foundation like the Royal family to rely upon. The insane and vastly incompetent can't keep the crown, because they unable to prevent the mandate of heaven to move on.

No European monarch has kept as insane policies as Merkel or any American government since the immigration act of 1964.
>>
>>68195318
Women and welfare recipients are pacified by benefits and the belief of rights.

Republicanism is merely trying to fight the brainwashing of media by decentralizing government to a state of simple common defense. When states are bailed out by a federal reserve, you know their grounds of existence is more of a visage to the sense of a republic.
>>
>>68200952
I wasn't referring to America, I was referring to "your community". Unlike America you can't have people forced to share a country with you that you can leech off.

>since 1920 when women started voting America has not bee
Divorce rate through the roof. Government spending also through the roof. Education standards dropped.

Yeah, having a large industrialized nation with modern technology can absorb a lot of damage from social circumstances.
Doesn't make it good.

>get real, you are not a victim
Well you ran out of "arguments" I guess. Not that they weren't shit to begin with.
>>
>>68201300
>Republicanism is merely trying to fight the brainwashing of media by decentralizing government to a state of simple common defense.

only when running for election

when they win they make the government bigger and run up the national debt more than the democrats do, and nobody pays attention, then when a democrat is in office the republicans bitch and moan about welfare queens and big government nonstop, till they win again and after promising to shrink the government, they make it bigger and spend us into more debt, and their voters don't care

anyone who thinks the Republicans are actually for small government or will make the government smaller if elected has not been paying attention for about 50 years
>>
>>68201480
I'll also add
>birthrates through the floor
>massive immigrant replacement in Europe
>freedoms disappearing constantly with any excuse
>>
>>68195318
Think about this
You have a website that is centred around anime and different, often erotic, subgenres of anime
What kind of people inhabit such a place?
Losers, virgins, social outcasts, NEETs, nerds without the intelligence
They see their life is shit
But instead of improving it, they look for a scapegoat
Being nominally white and male, they take the mirror opposite (black and women), justify the whole thing was an insane conspiracy theory about Jews, and spend several hours a day posting about cuckoldry porn
Me? I'm Canadian. I LIVE irony.
>>
>>68201657
This is not what Republicans do. They stripmine our country and set up shop in other places because this place is finished. We've been completely de-industrialized and our wealth has been moved over seas. They are cashing in.
>>
>>68201480
>Divorce rate through the roof.

the fault of women (or whatever group you don't like) no doubt

>>68201480
>Government spending also through the roof.

probably all those female presidents we elected who ran up the debt like Reagan and the Bushes

>>68201480
>Education standards dropped.

there are lots more people with college degrees and masters degrees and PHDs per capita now than in 1920

you only think the sky is falling because your guy is not in the white house
>>
>>68201791
>We've been completely de-industrialized

not true, it just feels that way

but, do you want to work on an assembly line? or do you want to design new things and have people in 3rd world countries put slot a into slot b mindlessly all day?
>>
>>68201912
>there are lots more people with college degrees and masters degrees and PHDs per capita
Standards, not graduates fucktard. If you went to college you'd know that cheating is the norm and some classes pass you just for showing up.
As I said before, the money and education now comes from the efficiency of technology.
Built by, you guessed it, white men.
You can have the last word, it's late.
>>
>>68195318
>because minorities are getting equal rights

Uh, didn't you hear, faggot, they've HAD equal rights for a long fucking time. The problem is, people who have no logic capabilities and view the world through emotion as their primary filter (women, blacks) have made a fucking mess of things by having equal rights.

It'd have been better to let my cats have the right to vote, they've got more sense than the average libcuckfagtard does.
>>
>>68201912
Women initiate 80% of divorces which is why men no longer marry 70% of millennial men are now unmarried and you don't even Annul the marriages you almost exclusively divorce and receive alimony. Youre literally traitors to your men on every level

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

http://www.uplifting-love.com/2013/08/80-percent-of-divorces-are-filed-by.html
>>
women should not have the right to vote.

black people are objectively inferior. if you don't think so, you haven't been paying much attention to history.

the jews are an ethnic group whose diaspora holds key positions of power and influence.

America is declining and collapsing because you are giving equal rights to minorities that you put no pressure on to assimilate. your country is full of internal warfare and you don't even realize it
>>
>>68202177
>3rd world countries put slot a into slot b mindlessly all day?

So slavery is only wrong when its you precious nigger dick who are the slaves.
>>
>>68196580
I am Moldovan and at least we didn't have niggers.
>>
>>68202195

/thread
>>
>>68195318
it's not about minorities getting equal rights, whatever that means

it's about the country being ethnically and culturally replaced
>>
>>68202194
>Standards, not graduates fucktard. If you went to college you'd know that cheating is the norm and some classes pass you just for showing up.

oh you are right

everything is literally terrible

we are a 3rd world country, i remember back in the days when we had electricity and driveable roads,

last week i went to the doctor and he told me to wear a turnip around my neck to keep away the bad spirts that cause disease, i think he cheated on all his medical tests, oh woah is us

oh me oh my

i wish Obama was not in the white house so the lights would come back on
>>
>>68202195
>Uh, didn't you hear, faggot, they've HAD equal rights for a long fucking time

this happened in living memory, I know people personally who could not go to college from this era

the Governor of the state was so angry that black kids were going to be able to go to college he stood in the door and made the president of the united states send troops with guns to remove him (of course on the day that happened racism ended forever, it was not totally ingrained in the culture or anything for such a man to curry favor with voters)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_in_the_Schoolhouse_Door
>>
>>68202629
It's not the 1800 cunt. Our HDI is the lowest in the free world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
>>
>>68202231

sorry your wife left you
>>
>>68195318
In reality, states should be allowed to qualify who and who cannot vote again, outside of shit like gender and race.

Too many people have no idea who or what they are voting for, are complete morons, and/or just have 0 skin in the game and just want more gimmedat. This is why democracy is a terrible joke, and should be limited within reason. Only instead of a tyranny of the 1 or few, it's the tyranny of the stupid majority.
>>
File: 1458030751570.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458030751570.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
If you can't see it you're probably blind or live in a gated white community
>>
>>68202415

>paid workers who flock to the factories because they are starving rice farmers and use the money to make a better life and can come and go and quit as they please
>slaves
>>
>>68202815
of course racism is still around. Races still exist, and they're still different, so racism exists.

There's a reason you would never choose to live in subsaharan africa.
>>
File: 1449515455684.jpg (119 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449515455684.jpg
119 KB, 650x1000
>>68202910
she didn't cunt. I didn't marry a liberal whore like you and I also got a Prenup AND a postnup.

BUT I got a first round draft pick while most of my friends and family ended up with shit
>>
>>68195318
>getting equal rights

They have equal rights since the 60s dipshit
>>
>>68203005
>Starving farmers

Youre such a hero buying your good made in factories that pay 2 dollars a day.
>>
>>68202816
'>>68202816

that's just because we have tons of super rich people

bro even our poor people are fat

not many countries in the history of the world have been so successful that the people in poverty have an obesity problem

the standard of living for a middle class person in the USA is very high, clean water, plenty of food etc...
>>
>>68203181
Hey Bro. According to the UN's Measurements we would be better off if we were born in fucking Poland.
>>
>>68203121

i thought you were the capitalist?

now you think paid workers who don't like standing knee deep in water and the hot sun to grow fifty cents worth of rice and get jobs to provide for their family are slaves?

who is the sjw here?

the USA went through this period, it was called the industrial revolution
>>
>>68203296
>Hey Bro. According to the UN's Measurements we would be better off if we were born in fucking Poland.

hey bro i've been to fucking Poland, and no we wouldn't be

are you saying we should be more like poland? which is basically socialist?
>>
>>68203322
I'm Voting for Trump. I want Trade tariffs and closed borders like Japan

>>68203362
So have I and I don't know what world you live in.
>>
>>68203409
>So have I and I don't know what world you live in.

I live in a medium size city in the USA and it's WAY better than poland

you can't compare the USA to poland, the USA is too big, if you live in Maine the standard of living is very very high, but there are some places in the USA that are shitholes

it's more fair to compare Poland to individual states than the USA as a whole

>if poland is so great why did half the girls i met there hint at getting married to one of the Americans with us to move here
>>
>>68203409
>I'm Voting for Trump. I want Trade tariffs and closed borders like Japan

fearing trade and our ability to compete in the world, great idea

have you been paying attention to japan's economy over the last 20 years?
>>
File: Poland.jpg (406 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Poland.jpg
406 KB, 1024x768
>>68203617
What the fuck are you talking about. Poland is Beautiful and old, everyone is white and happy. The crime is nonexistent and ja mówie po polsku.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Poland/United-States/Crime
>>
>>68203672
I don't don't fear trade I just recognise that other countries have tariffs and are manipulating their currency. I want Fair trade as well as free trade
>>
>>68201232
I can't tell if you're the real thing or a clever troll, we're at the point where they are one and the same.
>>
File: total-desk.png (94 KB, 860x645) Image search: [Google]
total-desk.png
94 KB, 860x645
>>68196328
>welfare is a non issue, it's well under 1% of the budget, this is what people mean when they say "welfare" as in "free money for nothing"

Are you on crack?

Leave this board until you at least swallow the violet pill you fucking ledditor.
>>
OP consider this.

Should an individual be free to act as they please?

Or should we build a society which prevents bad people or things from ever happening?

Hint: One society is more safe one is more free.

Women and minorities want safety because in safety they can exert greater control and gain more power.

>Imagine a future where every individual is protected by a safety force-field which cannot be penetrated by any force (only choice). It blocks out all sensory information you choose to ignore. Everyone gets a force field, is equally protected and so equally powerful and there is no more conflict because technology provides for all of your needs.

Male majorities want freedom, because in freedom they have the freedom to oppress and subjugate minorities.

>Imagine a lawless future where the technologically strong survive and the backward weak are enslaved. Individuals rise up and conquer planets massacring billions and wiping out whole systems. There is constant war and more and more brutal ways to die. Life is miserable despite being able to travel anywhere in the galaxy and obtain any pleasure you desire, there is always someone there trying to take it away from you, by force or deception.
Which future do you see as more desirable?
>>
File: 1458441661943.jpg (19 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
1458441661943.jpg
19 KB, 236x282
>>68195318
>do most of the people here who talk about women voting being a bad thing, who think black people are inferior, who go on and on about the jews and feel oppressed by what random girls post on tumblr really believe the shit they say?

You'd have to be woefully ignorant not to believe it tbqh senpai

When you ask most people what's wrong with limited suffrage they tend to answer "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

This is because they haven't reasoned out why they hold a certain position, they have simply been raised to take it for granted that any deviation from the orthodox norm on the issue is unthinkable
>>
easy trick to tell if people are joking:

if they are right, it doesnt matter.
>>
File: 1454298399721.png (484 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
1454298399721.png
484 KB, 1808x3731
>>
File: 1456648257248.jpg (660 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
1456648257248.jpg
660 KB, 887x2141
>>
File: 1456648344563.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1456648344563.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>
File: 1457164301315.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1457164301315.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>
File: 1458026403029.jpg (26 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
1458026403029.jpg
26 KB, 275x482
>>
File: activism.png (10 KB, 296x217) Image search: [Google]
activism.png
10 KB, 296x217
>>
>>68195318
Fuck off you fucking idiot if you cant see that women and niggers dont actually care baout politics and just vote more and more towards communism because they're fucking lazy than you're probably just as fucking lazy as they are
>>
File: activism2.png (14 KB, 294x408) Image search: [Google]
activism2.png
14 KB, 294x408
>>
File: Carroll_2011_Figure_A.png (36 KB, 759x513) Image search: [Google]
Carroll_2011_Figure_A.png
36 KB, 759x513
>>
>>68199797
>Men's rational votes led to Women's irrational votes.
No, they didn't, you stupid Swedish cunt. It was Men's irrational votes. Look up social polarization.

Women basically won because the majority of men were Betas and hence they caved in to their demands thinking that if they vote in their favor, they will be rewarded with extra sex.

Pretty much every "leftist" male is just a Beta trying to get sex from women, nothing more.
>>
I believe that woman's suffrage is most definitely a mistake, their contribution in politics have been historically disastrous. Blacks aren't as much inferior as much as they are seperate, in their values, motives, and lines of reasoning; most blacks would even tell you the same (if they trusted you which is hilariously and ironically unlikely since they distrust white liberals more than anyone). Zionist boogie man is funny imo but i view it just as a joke and I've liked most of the Jewish people I've met. Tumblr isn't intimidating as much as it is sobering, on the level of insanity the youth can display.

Minorities have HAD equal rights, now they and women have more rights+less taxs despite sharing a less than equal amount of the labor and responsibilities. The decline of the nation isn't some propaganda made up by the ku klux klan it's thoroughly documented in global figures and Americans are known the world round for being fat, lazy, and stupid (thanks to big gov playing nanny). But while the millenials mostly want to be that way, the older generations know America was once a truly great place because they've witnessed it and are rising up again both the Republicans and Democrats for Trump.
>>
File: yrapy5en8uac2mtzucavrw.gif (15 KB, 414x471) Image search: [Google]
yrapy5en8uac2mtzucavrw.gif
15 KB, 414x471
>>
File: SCDemPrimaryPolls_WomenVote.png (20 KB, 1320x612) Image search: [Google]
SCDemPrimaryPolls_WomenVote.png
20 KB, 1320x612
>>
>women should have to sit an aptitude test a couple of weeks before each election cycle...just to prove they have some idea or interest in the policies of the candidates involved... not just voting on gender or personality.
>>
File: 1392927819164.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1392927819164.png
53 KB, 250x250
>>68195553
>Jew stuff is ridiculous, Jews contribute heavily to society, it just so happens a lot of them are left leaning and in the media. No conspiracy with them though.

<Translation>

>hurr id rather believe everything is fine cause im too stupid, pathetic and cowardly to pay attention to what is really going on. lolollxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

please leave this country you fucking retard
>>
>>68195553
Nice try, Jew Zealand
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.