[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: j4a.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1726) Image search: [Google]
j4a.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1726
How does ISIS have control over so much land? It's like if a psychotic torture / murder cult seized control over all of Oregon and the US just sent troops over to Oregon to fight them but they still had that land to themselves for years after they first started torturing and murdering people. I don't understand how that could happen since everyone knows where their land is and can just bomb them until they surrender or vacate the territory.
>>
I think it would be easier to explain things that you're too retarded to understand. In light of this, I prepared a short list to aid you:

1. Everything

I hope that clears things up somewhat.
>>
a. your comparison isn't realistic because the U.S. doesn't have the same capabilities in Iraq/Syria that they do in the U.S., where the occupied territory would be surrounded by U.S. controlled/populated areas.

b. Bombing is nice but we've been doing that (along with some other countries) and it isn't enough. Not to mention the fact that there are plenty of civilians there.
>>
>>68194770

I'm not claiming to be smart, but I don't think this is an unreasonable question to have.
>>
widely dispersed, foreign funded, decentralized command and control of regional municipalities
>>
>>68194653
Because you'd have to kill everyone in Oregon to kill all the cultists. And the cultists are only killing 5% of Oregonians. So what the fuck does killing 100% of Oregonians accomplish? Especially when, by killing them, you'd simply produce 2x as many cultists in Nevada?
>>
They already "owned" the land they control.

They just changed names and kicked out the Iraqi Army.
>>
>>68194653
They occupy cities where civilians are. Bombing them would be a war violation of some sort because mass civilian casualties.

Even though we all know those civilians are well aware of Isis living among them, and even supporting them.
>>
Local's support
>>
>>68194653
I would guess it's because the US is not really trying to stop them; just trying to manipulate them into doing certain things.
>>
>>68194653
>>68195021
ding ding ding we have a winner
>>
>>68195021
>>68195204
>lul it's all a conspiracy!
It's not. There are people whose job it is to find the political upside to any situation. They work very hard to do it, and are good at it. And of course there is a political upside. But there are even more people whose job it is to put a stop to it, and they work very hard, and have a much more difficult task in front of them.
>>
File: 1458444925986.jpg (101 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458444925986.jpg
101 KB, 768x1024
>>68195326
Oh you poor naive soul.
Who makes the guns?
>>
>>68195434
>Let me reduce everything incredibly complex in the word to the simplest possible explanation, because 30 million people? Sure--we can reduce all of their motivations to something that fits in a single sentence. Only I am personally complex and individual enough to have opinions and beliefs--everyone else is a mindless drone
Believing in conspiracy theories is actually the sign of a weak and shallow intellect.

The world is simply more complex than you're willing to admit because, if you did, you'd have to face your ignorance of it.
>>
>>68195621
Fair enough, but I didn't claim to know what the conspiracy was. Just that I didn't trust the official narrative. I don't even understand the official narrative. I just don't know. I CAN'T TRUST SHIT. THEY'RE ON TO ME.
>>
>>68194653

Obongo is Muslim so there's that. Leftists feel sorry for terrorists. They don't want to kill them.
>>
>>68194653
because the Muslims want a caliphate. They might not be able to agree on who is best candidate to establish the caliphate but they all want the same thing.
>>
File: 1393205474198.jpg (174 KB, 800x1323) Image search: [Google]
1393205474198.jpg
174 KB, 800x1323
Lefties are too cowardly to go to war because it would go against their "anti-war" message. They'd rather force a Republican to go to war so they can blame the negatives on them and keep winning re-elections.
>>
>>68194653
>It's like if a psychotic torture / murder cult seized control over all of the Middle East.

People keep saying, "Islam needs to go through a reformation like Christianity did."
The Christian reformation, was about the church going back to its roots and following the bible.

ISIS is the reformation movement for Islam. ISIS is what it looks like, when Muslims go back to following the Koran.
>>
>>68195021
Turkey and Saudi Arabia are supplying ISIS. Like >>68195021 said, the US isn't deploying troops. We're just doing an occasional air strike, while letting other groups do the fighting. Russia is doing the same thing, but to a larger extent. Iran's military isn't that great, and Syria has been having to deal with the "moderate rebels" that Obama and the CIA created in addition to ISIS.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.