[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latest Brexit Poll Update: Expect the UK to Vote to Leave the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/latest-brexit-poll-update-expect-the-uk-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu-cm595455

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>68194626

>poll taken by the Telegraph

I want to believe, but the Telegraph is a very conservative paper..

But then, the queen seems to want out, and she is the monarch, so what she says goes.
>>
>>68195099
My trading house is offering it as a binary, and it did just swing the odds towards Britain's favour, so maybe.
>>
>>68195426

I personally believe that we'll leave. I think that a lot of these mouthpiece liberals have a very low voter turnout, and won't effect much.

However, the real issue is the older people with property abroad. Boomers who have bought retirement houses in Spain are being told that they're under threat if they leave...
>>
File: Brexit bookie odds 21-3-16.png (53 KB, 1146x376) Image search: [Google]
Brexit bookie odds 21-3-16.png
53 KB, 1146x376
>>68195426
>>68194626

Decent odds on leave still. Get in now and you could make a bit of money.
>>
>>68195600
Ohh, i hadn't considered that (despite watching Escape to the Continent last night). But still feel like it'll be a close run race. Both sides seem to be amping up the closer we get, so there might be some trump card pulled soon (such as Her Majesty coming out and confirming what was said).

>>68195843
I'll stick with IG. At least i can cut losses on leverage.
>>
File: Brexit voter demographics.png (9 KB, 602x477) Image search: [Google]
Brexit voter demographics.png
9 KB, 602x477
>>68195600
Not that much of an issue. The older the demographic, the more eurosceptic and likely to vote out they are.

Also more likely to vote full stop.
>>
>>68195947

She won't come out and say it, but she might as well be signalling for BREXIT. She has openly denounced Obama's meddling, and cut down Clegg over the issue. I don't see why she isn't allowed some say in the matter. This is not just politics, but sovereignty. As the sovereign, she is effected and should have a say.

>>68196082

Good to know. I know that the older ones are more likely to vote BREXIT. I am just a little paranoid that there might be some ace-in-the-hole that they pull closer to the 23 June to scare people into remaining.
>>
>>68196279
>I don't see why she isn't allowed some say in the matter. This is not just politics, but sovereignty.
Agreed. The only people who would call it political are the ones who would be against such a thing, though, which is where the problem rests. Politics has too many politicians to do what's best for the nation.
>>
File: laughing obama.gif (2 MB, 858x570) Image search: [Google]
laughing obama.gif
2 MB, 858x570
>>68194626
>Obama comes to shill for the UK to stay in the EU
>Now the Out campaign has an even bigger lead
Thanks Obongo.
>>
File: 1458394100284.jpg (281 KB, 1373x1077) Image search: [Google]
1458394100284.jpg
281 KB, 1373x1077
>>68194626
>UK leaves the EU
>richfags get their precious trade deals
>continue to import pakis by the millions
>UK still ends up a caliphate in 2050

What's the point of this again?
>>
I think we'll leave.
The anti-campaign doesn't have a unified voice in any way. Labour isn't making a real point, the Greens and Liberals are utterly irrelevent.

Leave.EU party is the kings, a focus point without a retarded figurehead like Cameron or Farage.
>>
>>68196449

Literally the only good thing he ever did.

I wonder if he'll cry in public if we all vote out. He's become pretty good at that, lately.
>>
>>68196527
Not being part of the EU is the point of it.
>>
>>68196527

So that we don't become a caliphate in 2017, like everyone else?

Seriously though, the immigration that the UK approves is mainly from Europe. Romania, Hungary, etc. People who work, and do so legally.

Plus, every actual political decision we make can be overturned by the EU, and we have to give them a fuck ton of money, while being encouraged to be glad for the rebates we get from them.
>>
So will the EU declare war on Britain to prevent them from leaving?

Will the Union Jack be the next Confederate battle flag?
>>
>>68196928

No, it'll just fall apart. Poland, Hungary, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Macedonia, Spain, Ireland and Norway are just LOOKING for an excuse to get out.

Germany and France will be left holding the bag. The bag contains 75 million "refugees".

It's gonna be a shitshow.
>>
>>68196928
Highly doubtful, but then again with the EU getting more insane by the day who knows. Maybe I shouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>68196928
They tried to create a EU superarmy but everyone realized it was fucking retarded
>>
>>68196928
With what army would they wage war on Britain? Germany's? What a joke. And once Britain leaves you can expect the rest of the rats to abandon ship so it really would just be Germany left. I don't think even France would want to stick around if it meant being alone with Germany.
>>
>>68197466

Without being all patriotic about it, there isn't an army in the world that would dare fuck with the UK. The commonwealth would be behind them, the US knows better than to pick fights that they might lose, Asia doesn't care, Germany has no army to speak of.

They could whine to NATO, but the lion of Albion would stare them down in a heartbeat.
>>
>>68197691
>France and Poland left alone with Germany
>you'll_never_believe_what_happened.jpg
>>
>>68196928
how would that war work? would America fight its self?
>>
>>68194626
>bongs will vote to leave the EU
And this is all that will happen. Do you really think they will actually leave if the poll says yes for brexit?
>>
>>68200384
Yes? UKIP would literally (and I mean literally) win the next election if they did anything else.
>>
>>68200529
How long is it until the next election? A few years is more than enough to imprison all the people who openly opposite the EU for hatespeech and not being Muslim.
>>
>>68200762
that is some civil war starting shit right there. at least I hope they would go full rebellion if things got that bad that quickly.
>>
>>68200762

Are you fucking retarded? The UK has a long history of civil wars, and one would definitely start if the government did that.

I think you should be more worried about your own German and American cock sucking than the UK's political will.
>>
>>68196928
>So will the EU declare war on Britain to prevent them from leaving?

Nope, but there will be economic dick moves involved. Resetting UK-EU relationship and following trade negotiations will be delayed so UK-EU economic relationship will become just another country. EU will make certain that European companies running their global operations from UK will scale down their presence in UK to UK specific subsidiary. Same thing with non-European companies running their European operations from UK. Not sanctions, but positive incentives like taxbreaks. Franco-German interest is to make UK an example of that exiting EU is a bad move.

>>68197146
>No, it'll just fall apart. Poland, Hungary, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Macedonia, Spain, Ireland and Norway are just LOOKING for an excuse to get out.

Norway and Macedonia aren't in EU. Poland, Hungary, Greece and Spain are net recipients of EU money... so I'd say it's unlikely that they would want out.

>Germany and France will be left holding the bag. The bag contains 75 million "refugees".

Source for numbers please.
>>
>>68201750
>Norway and Macedonia aren't in EU.

That's the problem, lad. We're not in EU, but we get their shit shoved down our throats unwillingly despite that fact. We're basically a satellite state at this point, who doesn't even have any ruling power in the EU.
>>
>>68197466
>They tried to create a EU superarmy but everyone realized it was fucking retarded

Nope. They tried to set up permanent joint material command to manage defense procurement cooperation on long term... one of few EU projects that actually made sense. UK vetoed it to protect their own defense industry.
>>
>>68201913
>That's the problem, lad. We're not in EU, but we get their shit shoved down our throats unwillingly despite that fact. We're basically a satellite state at this point, who doesn't even have any ruling power in the EU.

That it how being part of European Economic Area without being member or EU works. You get your own agricultural and fisheries policy at cost having to implement all other EU directives without having input on said directives. Same situation for Iceland and Switzerland.
>>
>>68202168

I know. I see that as a problem.
>>
>>68197691
UK and France are the only militaries in the EU able to actually fight a war, if we leave that's just under half of the EU's total military forces
>>
>ron paul will win the presidency!
>scotland will win independence!
>ukip will win big!
>national front will win big!
>UK will leave the EU!
>The EU will break when the UK leaves!

>believing they'll ever let you escape
>>
>>68203185
Oh, forgot

>SD will gain over 50% and save Sweden!
>>
File: jkjuie.jpg (34 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
jkjuie.jpg
34 KB, 350x464
>UK
>Leaving the EU

TOP KEK M80

Britbongs are owned by EU globalists. They're not going anywhere
>>
File: quotas.jpg (440 KB, 897x1388) Image search: [Google]
quotas.jpg
440 KB, 897x1388
>>68196082

35yos and below should not be allowed to vote as they have no clue how life was before EU.
>>
>>68202959
>UK and France are the only militaries in the EU able to actually fight a war, if we leave that's just under half of the EU's total military forces

Pretty bold claim.
>>
>>68203330

Actually the traitors are usually the first to exit when the shit goes down.

It may be that day.
>>
Nationalism is rising lads
>>
>>68194626
and 45 years later left

Thank god you poms woke up and saw the light.

Rest of EU is FUCKED as soon as germany tanks (and it will because of all the allahdindus) in about 5 or so years UK will be sitting pretty.

Just kick out all the mudslime Children of Men style kthxcuntz
>>
File: ss.ss.ss.ss.jpg (21 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
ss.ss.ss.ss.jpg
21 KB, 200x150
Brexit yes.
Bring EU down.
>>
File: gemotr.png (9 KB, 558x565) Image search: [Google]
gemotr.png
9 KB, 558x565
>>68203639

Maybe you're right. Don't fail us, britbongs
>>
good, i hope you guys set up a legit british commonwealth union
>>
File: supremely pleased.png (134 KB, 416x289) Image search: [Google]
supremely pleased.png
134 KB, 416x289
>>68194626
WHERE THE FUCK DO I DONATE TO THE "OUT" CAMPAIGN
>>
What's Greece's latest situation?

My friend who's Macedonian says that the Geeks are now trying a form of communism almost.
>>
>>68194626
I don't understand why the UK would leave quite just yet.

If they leave now, and the EU improves, they might want to rejoin, but the UK would never get the good deal it has now with the EU.

If they stay, and the EU gets worse, it will be that much easier for the populace to vote to leave the EU.

The Uk really should stay in the EU until the last minute to maximize their bargaining power.
>>
>>68195843
WHEN is the brexit vote?

I have a gambling addiction and I want to spend 500 dollars on this.
>>
What happened between the 6th and 13th of March to have such a massive swing towards pro-Brexit?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 540x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 540x314
I knokw we've had our scuffles together and you might some contempt for me, but I support your decision to leave this abusive relationship. The EU is a very toxic place and it doesn't deserve someone like you.
>>
>>68204043
This is the last minute. Uncontrolled immigration, several countries on the verge of bankruptcy and white male hate everywhere.
>>
>>68204217
EU bending over for a shafting from Turkey....yet again.
>>
>>68204217
The Queen was revealed to favour it
>>
>>68204461
Quite right I stand corrected.
>>
File: 1456066914214.jpg (143 KB, 547x660) Image search: [Google]
1456066914214.jpg
143 KB, 547x660
>>68203858
There's talk of us forming a free economics union with Australia, New Zealand and Canada, if we Brexit. I can see something like this merging into 1 country of free movement. In a positive way too as they have the same Anglo culture as us, unlike a diverse Europe of latins, Germans, Scandinavians, French, slavs and gypsies.

We need to make sure Weed man is hanged first before Canada joins though. Hang him from the bells of Big Ben so we can hear that BONG to know he's dead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=411z7HLtook
>>
>>68204208
Thursday 23rd June
>>
>>68195099
I hope the uk leaves and the queen grabs merkel by the neck and farts straight in face of that damn witch
>>
>>68204406

This is /pol/.... caption should be about my wives fortunate son.
>>
>>68204606
Nah m8, you can keep the muzzies in the London containment city.
>>
File: 127049100_Farage_409292c.jpg (28 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
127049100_Farage_409292c.jpg
28 KB, 620x413
When we leave we need to have a /pol/ meet up and get smashed. Nigel would approve.
>>
>>68196527
>continue to import pakis by the millions
This is where you slipped up
First, we don't do that
Second, why would start doing that?
>>
>>68205028
Be sure to take photos so I can shoop in ponies and post it in /b/ cringe threads.
>>
>>68205021
The way things have been going with the middle class public increasing its dislike towards multiculturalism, in in 15 years time this cou try will be treating its Muslims just like Russia does. Bare in mind that Russia is 20% Muslim while we're 4%
>>
>>68204606
We've heard about this a bit in our news locally as well. Funnily enough the U.K is the most against this.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-13/australia-canada-nz-support-eu-style-free-movement-poll-says/7242634
>>
>>68205349
Isn't about time you started rubbing your face on the floor Achmed?
>>
>>68194626
I'm hoping for brexit so bad but I'm afraid the normies will just vote for staying in the EU because that's what the media tells them. It's time to topple the whole rotten structure
>>
>>68205479
Probably because most people in the UK would see it as Schengen 2.0 when it'd be a visa-free travel zone at most - you'd still have to go through border control, especially considering there's oceans between every single prospective member of it.
>>
>>68205728

Normies don't usually vote.

>>68204608

Aww. Feeling all homesick now.
>>
Start the fire Britain

You guys can save Europe with the push of a button. Who better to do it than the Brits, really? If you fail, all of Europe will fall
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.