[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will america ever recover from this man's presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
>>
File: 1455075784283.jpg (151 KB, 441x1600) Image search: [Google]
1455075784283.jpg
151 KB, 441x1600
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
>>68194623
I don't know
>>
Trump can
>>
No.
>No.
NO
O
>>
File: STOP.jpg (59 KB, 644x617) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
59 KB, 644x617
>>68194623
It won't. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSbDx2QOo0Q
>>
File: thxobama14millionjobs.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thxobama14millionjobs.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>68194623
Protip: We have.

Well at least the labor market...

Thanks Obama!
>>
File: img017.jpg (89 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
img017.jpg
89 KB, 750x500
>>68194623
No. forever in his shadow. Unless a MASS awakening happens.
>>
File: 911bushkeptussafe.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
911bushkeptussafe.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>68194623
To be fair, at least George W. Bush kept us safe on 9/11.
>>
>>68194623
History will remember him as a good president

Of course you all dog pile on George Bush because you have no actual idea about the way anything works and you're hipster cucks who like to sound edgy on the Internet (IRL you're milquetoast faggots)

George Bush saved America
>>
>>68195217
O look it's you again

I at least like to vary my shitposting but you stick with the same tired old gimmick

Nigger
>>
File: BushRepublicangenius.jpg (22 KB, 470x358) Image search: [Google]
BushRepublicangenius.jpg
22 KB, 470x358
>>68194623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6trxBI

Please America, don't ever elect another Republican again.
>>
>>68195568
Interesting. You admit you're a shitposter.
>>
File: 1456787611015.jpg (31 KB, 431x620) Image search: [Google]
1456787611015.jpg
31 KB, 431x620
>>68195430
>ruthuglicans actually believe this
Bush will be remembered as the last true neo-liberal, the ideology that destroyed the american middle class.
>>
>>68194623
Should have posted Obama.
No joke.
>>
>>68195331
kek
>>
>>68194623
it was a possibility then Obama became president
>>
>>68194623
Obongo destroyed this country. Bush made is better. If you think otherwise then you are probably too young to remember what is was like to be an American when America was openly feared and respected like it was during the Bush years.
>>
>>68195430

>George Bush saved America

f u c k i n g k e k
>>
>>68195731
>implying obama was less competent then George "They misunderestimated me" Bush
>implying any president could be
>>
>people in this thread actually defending W

you know just because he was a republican you don't have to pretend like he wasn't part of the neocon trash that is still trying to subvert the will of the american people to this day

neocons will be the first to hang on the day of the rope
>>
File: btfo by goatfuckers with aks.jpg (70 KB, 630x381) Image search: [Google]
btfo by goatfuckers with aks.jpg
70 KB, 630x381
>>68195842
I remember.
>>
Obama has been far far worse.
>>
>>68196264
I prefer him over Obama. Unless Bush participated in racebaiting bullshit as well.
>>
>>68196822
>implying any major politician doesn't have to in order to get elected.

idpol, both black and white and whatever, is a mainstay in american politics.
>>
>>68194623
America still hasn't recovered from.Woodrow Wilson's Presidency
>>
>>68194623
The country: yes.

Liberal butts: no
>>
>>68196822
Bush tried repeatedly to push christian cuckservatism on the rest of the country. It was arguably worse than Obama's racial obsession.
>>
>>68197279
I was focused on race and didn't really think of that, so I guess I stand corrected.

I think they were both shit Presidents (equally shit now, I guess), but I guess I liked Georges personality a little more.
>>
>>68197443
You like being around dumbfucks?
>>
>>68196437
Filename
>>
>>68194623

Bush Legacy:
>9/11
>Iraq War
>No Child Left Behind Act
>Historic Tax Cuts
>The Patriot Act
>Hurricane Katrina
>Oil Fracking
>Lowest approval rating of any sitting President ever on his last term
>John Roberts appointed as SCJ

Overall I think in 50 years he'll be ranked as below average. Not in the bottom 5, but possibly bottom 10 -- definitely in the bottom 15 of Presidents.
>>
>>68197565
Better than Obama.
>>
File: lincoln_rev.jpg (1 MB, 1332x1644) Image search: [Google]
lincoln_rev.jpg
1 MB, 1332x1644
>>
Will we ever recover from this man's presidency?
>>
>>68196822
>Unless Bush participated in racebaiting bullshit as well.
He did, and in spectacular fashion which really set to tone for what he had planned.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411

>>68198653
Don't forget completely unprincipled and ignoring the will of the courts with the Terri Shaivo.
>>
>>68199181
Greatest president in American history. He ended the Republican Great Depression and won WWII.
>>
NO.
>>
>>68194623

That's not Obongo.
>>
>>68199249
I honestly feel very embarrassed that I forgot that this happened.
>>
>>68199181
>Only ever taught about how he ended the depression (top lel)
>Can at least understand why people like him over this, even if it's wrong
>Read about his court-packing plan the other day

How the fuck is this tyrannical piece of shit rated so highly?
>>
>>68199272

He was responsible for neither of those things.

He wasn't even alive when WW2 ended.

Like many Presidents he is only remember fondly because of events that happened while he was in office, not because of his actual policies.

All he actually did was ruin European politics for decades, allow communism to spread across the globe unchecked and lay the groundwork for the social welfare state that is slowly making the United States of America collapse in on itself.
>>
>>68199468
>>Read about his court-packing plan the other day

Perfectly constitutional.

The size of the court has varied throughout American history.

But right wing retards don't know this.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
8 KB, 211x239
will america ever deteriorate from his presidency?
>>
>>68199513
>He wasn't even alive when WW2 ended.

He died in April 1945. It wasn't really a mystery who was going to win at that point.

Can you imagine if a Republican had been President? America would have never gotten out of the Great Depression and would have lost WWII.

FDR was America's greatest and most beloved president. That's why he was elected a record 4 times. All landslides.

The Republicans had to push for the 22nd amendment because they were afraid they were never going to win another election again. The American people knew Republicans were shitheads. They still do.
>>
>>68199812
Is already is.
>>
>>68199859

>Can you imagine if a Republican had been President?

We probably would not have gotten involved in WW2 at all, and the USA would have likely recovered on its own without vastly expanding federal power. The Republican party of the 1930s-1940s is not the Republican party of today.

Both President's who drug us into global conflicts we had no reason to be in both happened to be Democrats.
>>
>>68200195
>what is Pearl Harbor
>what is Germany declaring war on the United States

When did conservatives become such cowards?
>>
>>68199859
Holy fuck youre dumb

The maasive employment from building lend-lease shit and then full mobilization ended the great depression. The New Deal always gets a free pass on sucking ass because WW2 saved our economy, and pist WW2 boom would have happened either way.

Fucking libtard leaf proxy.
>>
>>68200596
So FDR ended the Republican Great Depression.
>>
>>68200486

>what is Pearl Harbor

An event brought on by our own meddling, since we embargoed Japan because they invaded China, creating a rise in tensions until they inevitably attacked us.

>what is Germany declaring war on the United States

Would not have even happened if Japan didn't attack first, also brought on by FDR's fake isolationism policies, like the Lend-Lease and the Atlantic Charter. Germany was obligated to declare war since we declared war on Japan after the attack. That is generally how alliances work.
>>
>>68200486
If FDR didn't decide to hold sanctions on Japan there wouldn't have been a Pearl Harbor. He was looking for an excuse to get into the war after funding Britain and USSR.
>>
>>68201136
>Would not have even happened if Japan didn't attack first

Thanks for admitting that conservatives are cucks who would have bent the knee.

Thank god FDR was president.
>>
>>68201016
Ww2 ended it.

Not the new deal like invoking fdr implies.

It would not have mattered who was in office.
>>
>>68201136
>Germany was obligated to declare war since we declared war on Japan after the attack.

WRONG. Germany was not obligated to declare war on the US. Hitler did it anyways. Rather stupidly.
>>
>>68201160
Listen I understand you're very pro Japanese Empire and anti-American, but the Japanese decided to attack Pearl Harbor. Nobody forced them to do it.

Conservatives are such cucks.
>>
>>68201417
Every single economic indicator improved once FDR enacted the New Deal. The Republican Great Depression was coming to an end. But yes, more government stimulus did help of course.
>>
>>68201502
FDR was anti american.
>>
How many good presidents have there been since Washington?
>>
Leave the Middle East.
I know that may be too much of a complex thing for americans to comprehend.
>>
>>68195213

Bush derangement syndrome is not real in that case, that idiot was mental since birth
>>
>>68195217

Yet we have 40 million more unemployed under Obama ....

way to go guv chart chump whore
>>
>>68200195
>never would have gotten involved in WW2 at all
After Pearl Harbor, after the US had already provided aid to Great Britain and France for years, after the American people were becoming increasingly fearful of Nazis taking over Europe, after the Bombing of London, after Hitler took over France, after fucking EVERYTHING in Europe and not to mention the Pacific leading up to 1942, you're saying that ANY president, let alone a Republican, WOULDN'T have gone to war? Wendell Willkie was the Republican who ran against FDR in 1940. He was a WWI veteran who supported US involvement in WWII. Willkie was arguably more interventionist than FDR.

Besides that, the basis of your argument is complete fucking nonsense. Are you saying that getting involved in WWII was a wrong move? On what grounds? That the US economy would have recovered without going to war? Fucking ignorance. We had every reason to be involved in WWII. If the Nazis eventually took over Europe, we wouldn't have the trade partners we have today. The global economy would have plummeted. Not even to mention the millions and millions of more lives that would have been lost if the war had dragged on longer than it had. Intervening in WWII is what made the US a superpower, and we've been riding that wave ever since the war ended.

To claim that our country would be in a better place if we hadn't gotten involved in WWII is so fucking wrong it's hilarious. And to pin the intervention on the Democrats is even more hilarious. 82% of Americans in 1941 believed we should intervene in WWII. That was BEFORE Pearl Harbor.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>68199468
He had a propaganda machine like no other, with many of his cabinet members being USSR sympathizers, often attacked those who were against him, and pretty much brainwashed an entire generation.
>>
>>68202414
>Besides that, the basis of your argument is complete fucking nonsense. Are you saying that getting involved in WWII was a wrong move? On what grounds? That the US economy would have recovered without going to war? Fucking ignorance. We had every reason to be involved in WWII.

That's how blind their hatred of Democrats has become. They cheer for the other side. These right wingers are dangerous. They hate your country.
>>
File: 1457153049738.jpg (24 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
1457153049738.jpg
24 KB, 367x358
He never left.
>>
>>68202462

oh many of his cabinet were commie traitors, including Truman's as well.
>>
>>68202604

THE BEGINNING OF BIG GOVERNMENT AND MASSIVE CORRUPTION, THE DEMO PIG TROUGHERS, INFECTING THE ENTIRE WORLD NOW

" the first federal relief program, started under President Hoover and expanded by FDR, put up $300 million. Illinois received $55.4 million–almost 20 percent–and Massachusetts got zero. In other words, if you were destitute, but lived in a Democratic congressional district in Illinois, you had a much better chance of receiving federal help than if you were similarly destitute but lived in a Republican district in Massachusetts.

The politicization of government spending needs more emphasis. Those politicians (for example, Boss Kelly in Chicago and Boss Pendergast in Kansas City) who were Democrats and supporters of Roosevelt received disproportionately large amounts of government jobs for their districts. And those people who received these jobs often had to prove their loyalty to the Democratic party. In 1938 in 32 counties in Kentucky, WPA workers had to pledge to support Alben Barkley, the Democratic Senator, or lose their jobs. "

roflmao- the most corrupt muther fucking traitor skumbag the world has ever known
>>
>>68201752

THE BEGINNING OF THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION AND RAPING EVERY AMERICAN IN THE ENTIRE NATION - THE GREAT DEMOCRAT DEMON:

" During the 1930s Roosevelt shifted the tax burden from hitting the rich almost exclusively (through income taxes) to hitting mainly middle- and lower-income groups (through excise taxes). In 1929, the income tax only affected the top 2 percent of earners; they paid almost $1.1 billion in income taxes that year. Excise taxes, which were mainly imposed on tobacco, were less than half that, or $539 million. In other words, if you didn’t smoke and you were not a corporate officer, what money you earned was yours to keep.

During the 1930s (starting under Hoover and expanded by FDR), a host of new excise taxes were passed on such popular consumer items as alcoholic beverages, movie tickets, telephone calls, bank checks, telegrams, gasoline, cars, car tires, and even grape concentrates. In 1936, after FDR helped raise the top income-tax bracket to 79 percent, the revenue collected from income taxes dropped to $674 million, as rich investors withdrew their capital from taxable investments. The excise taxes, which hit the middle- and lower-income groups with full force, were over $1.5 billion. These new excise taxes, much more than income taxes, were helping fund the New Deal programs. In other words, the “forgotten man” who pumped gas into his car and drove it to a theater to smoke a cigarette and watch a movie paid four new taxes (and one old one) to pay the WPA worker in Chicago to build a bridge and the wheat farmer in Kansas to take his land out of circulation (so that the farmer could then receive a higher price for wheat, which translated into more expensive bread for the “forgotten man”)."

GOD DAMNED DEVIL HIMSELF CAN'T BEAT THAT
>>
>>68203225
>>68202928

What are you on and where do I get some?
>>
It'll be a while.
>9/11
>housing bubble crash/stock market crash
>war in Iraq/Afghanistan
>one of the worst financial/economical crisis since the Great Depression
>Waterboarding
>The Patriot Act
>Energy Policy Act
>G-Bay
>Vetos on Stem cell research

I don't blame anyone who doesn't ever want to vote in a Republican ever again considering what the last one has done. He might not be the worst of all time but he's in the bottom 10 area of presidents. It's a shame because I think there are many other well deserved Republicans out there than this neo-con retard.
>>
File: jeffersonrebellion.jpg (100 KB, 921x599) Image search: [Google]
jeffersonrebellion.jpg
100 KB, 921x599
>>68195217

Anybody can do that with trillions of new debt.
>>
>>68195430
Jeb? Is that you?
>>
>>68195842
>when America was openly feared and respected like it was during the Bush years

America was a joke to the rest of the world, even more so then it was before and is now
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.