[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#TreesForTrump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Trumpstaffel.png (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trumpstaffel.png
112 KB, 1920x1080
#TreesForTrump

We're going to start a campaign where Trump supporters gather in groups, preferably wearing MAGA hats, and plant trees. We will be doing this between now and the election, and again when Trump is inaugerated. This will be a TREMENDOUS boost to Trump's PR. We'll recruit people (who are already Trump supporters) to plant trees with us via social media. We'll also tell news stations the times and places we'll be planting trees so they can come and interview us. Once we have a few news articles published, we'll make this go viral on social media to gain public support for Trump.

We could also spin it as "you want us to donate 500 trees? We'll do even better, we'll plant 500,000!" in response to https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trumps-trees-group-wants-gop-hopeful-to-donate-trees-after-he-cut-down-hundreds-in-northern-virginia/2015/11/12/ab4bf2d4-894e-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html
To show that we take responsibility, etc

It is VERY IMPORTANT that we get Trump supporters in general to take part, not just /pol/acks. There are enough of us to publicize this but not enough of us to actually do the tree planting without help.

Last thread: >>68181671
>>
>>68190179
DIE FAGGOT

Trumpstaffel is false-flag.
>>
That'd be good actually. We need some good will and positive stuff like this, with anti-trump shit getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>68190224
This has nothing to do with Trumpstaffel, it's just the pic that came up when I typed "Trump" in my /pol/ folder.
>>
>>68190285
What's especially good about this is it's almost impossible for the media to turn it against Trump. Pretty much anything, no matter how good-intentioned, is spun against Trump supporters. But what are they going to do this time? "Black people were lynched from trees so therefore planting trees is racist"?
>>
>>68190179
If you people actually believe this isn't a confirmed shill you are beyond saving. kill yourselves all of you
>>
>>68190224
Except it wasn't faggot
You stormfags don't even know what a whois condom is
The guy tried to help compared to faggots here posting 2d weeab shit and trash-talking him like it was a bad idea.
>>
trees are pretty awesome, you guys should plant a bunch of trees.
>>
>>68190501
Planting trees is shilling? Your ability to make such a leap to a conclusion tops even the media's ability. Maybe you should work for a news outlet, anon.
>>
I think we should do something like #TrapsForTrump instead where we all put on our makeup and panties and send pictures to him through Twitter.
>>
>>68190179
But according to whole knowing Trumb global warming is a chinese propaganda so why planting trees? Threre is no need for this. I bet you are some dirty undercover chink wanting us to have less space for industrial development. You need to go back!!! All hail Turmp.
>>
how long before the media spins this idea into more trees to hang blacks with?
>>
kek we should hire a bunch of Hispanics to garden and not tell them its for trump but take pictures of them doing it make them wear shirts that say MAGA
>>
>>68192274
If they do, that's all the better for us, because it will expose the media to the public as going to any length to spin things to be anti-Trump, and it will make people question the anti-Trump propaganda.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.