[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inspired by >>68172727 Let's plant a fuckload of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 650x360
Inspired by >>68172727

Let's plant a fuckload of trees in honor of Donald Trump between now and the election, and then plant a fuckload more after he wins. The positive PR will be tremendous.

#TreesForTrump
>>
>get in big groups of people wearing MAGA hats
>plant trees together
>get news crews to come interview people and film our tree planting
>>
Freedom of peach
>>
File: grin.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>68181974
>>
>>68181671
Watch as the media spins it as a racist action against blacks.
>>
>>68182071
>black people don't like trees because North America is too cold for them because they are used to living close to the equator! The shade provided by these trees is like an ice age for black people! It's almost like another shoah! But not quite as bad because jews are more important than blacks of course.
>>
#stumps4trump

Post pics of planting trees?
>>
>>68182163
>WE HAVE JUST RECIEVED A REPORT THAT PYRSYNS OF COLOR WERE LYNCHED ON TREES IN THE DARK AGES
>CLEARLY THIS IS A SIGN THAT IN 20 OR SO YEARS THEY WILL BE COVERED IN THE CORPSES OF NIGGERS
>>
>>68182812
Oy gevalt! Trump supporters clearly want to bring back slavery!
>>
>>68182647
Stumps4Trump sounds kinda good, but at the same time it makes it sound like chopped down dead tree stumps. I don't know if it's better than #TreesForTrump.
>>
Bump, this is genius.
>>
>>68184488
88 get confirms. This will secure The Unstumpable's presidency! SIEG HEIL!
>>
File: myworkhereisdone.gif (2 MB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
myworkhereisdone.gif
2 MB, 250x158
>cant stump the trump

>plant trees, which have stumps
>>
>we plant trees to stump the Trump's opposition
Kek be with us
>>
>>68185257
But first you must cut the tree, and if you cut a tree you are literally melting the ice caps.
>>
By the way, imagine if this catch on? What are you people going to call the resulting forest? Trumpazon? Freedomwoods?
>>
File: trees4trump.jpg (140 KB, 1040x639) Image search: [Google]
trees4trump.jpg
140 KB, 1040x639
>>68181671
http://shop.arborday.org/commemorative-canvas.aspx?productNumber=7634

How's this sound? Or do we want something less established?
>>
>>68186577
If The Unstumpable has his way, it'll probably be Trump Forest. But how I envision this happening is that people plant trees all over the United States, not just one localized area, so it wouldn't exactly be a forest. But if we do have enough in a localized area, Freedomwoods sounds good.

Do you guys think we can actually make this happen? Is it worth investing time and resources into? If we want it to happen we have to make use of social media and make it go viral, that's the only way anything happens these days.
>>
bump for support
>>
>>68186597
Perhaps we could make use of that but I was thinking more that Trump supporters (/pol/acks and non-/pol/acks) personally go and plant the trees ourselves, preferably in groups, and preferably with MAGA hats, and preferably with news crews present.
>>
>>68186838
Fair point.

Anyone have experience with stuff like this?
>>
>>68186925
I don't really, I don't have much experience with social media. I think to start we need to lay out the basic plan and post recurrent threads on /pol/ to get everyone here to see it, then we move on to social media (Twitter, pro-Trump facebook groups, etc) to get other Trump supporters on board to actually help/partake. Then when we have enough Trump supporters on board and actually start doing it we contact media outlets to tell them the times and places so they can come report on it and interview people, and then once a few news articles are up we start spreading it via social media to everyone (as in not just Trump supporters).
>>
File: 1455662095619.jpg (304 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455662095619.jpg
304 KB, 960x960
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trumps-trees-group-wants-gop-hopeful-to-donate-trees-after-he-cut-down-hundreds-in-northern-virginia/2015/11/12/ab4bf2d4-894e-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html

>meme magic creating balance in the world
>praise be to kek
>>
File: Cantstumpthetrump.png (135 KB, 430x553) Image search: [Google]
Cantstumpthetrump.png
135 KB, 430x553
>>68181671

Bump. This has a lot of potential
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.