[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Race Traitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 110115_judge_cain_1280[1].jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
110115_judge_cain_1280[1].jpg
34 KB, 640x360
I'm surprised /pol/. I thought ya'll thought race traitors are the scum of the earth. That there ain't nothing worse than a race traitor.

And yet, it seems to me that ya'll prefer Black Republicans (aka house negros) more than Black Democrats. What is this hypocrisy? Is being a race traitor okay as long as it ain't your own race?
>>
>>68189104
Both have black wives and want the best for their race, what are you talking about
>>
London B. Johnson.

And nice b8
>>
I don't give a shit about your literally who shitskins, they'll hang too.
>>
>>68189104
Being redpilled is what matters. /pol/ does not actually give a shit what your skin color is. You have us confused with salon.com or someone.
>>
>>68189104
Black race-traitors are not necessarily particularly these guys, but those Blacks who promote degenerate nigger-culture and reject spiritual values in favor of materialism.

Due to degenerations, the African races are particularly weak in terms of verbal intellect, and therefore rely even more than the average Earthling on intuitive and symbolic intelligence. But that then becomes thwarted when the culture is degenerate, leaving you with the animal-like barbarians in Black communities throughout the USA.
>>
>>68189104
First you have to explain how a black conservative is "betraying the black race." Protip: whatever answer you come up with is going to be horribly racist.
>>
>>68189104
/pol is not all cop loving stormfags. actually i prefer a black republican to a white democrat. race has nothing to do with my political beliefs.
>>
This fucking retarded. They at least see the big issues in our country, like unsustainable debt and oppression of free speech by libtard cucks. Go home faggot
>>
>>68189104
Thinking independently and coming to your own conclusions does not make you a race traitor

t. Hispanic Trump supporter
>>
you're allowed to be black
just don't be a nigger
its not hard to figure out
>>
>>68189104
That's not what being a race traitor is, faggot. Not by any definition.
>>
These 2 fine gentlemen are trying to save their race. Liberal whites are trying to destroy the white race.
>>
>>68189104
Most blacks I know in the military will vote republican? Are you saying you're better than them? Go fuck yourself
>>
>>68189595
Easy, I'll bite.

Conservatives are attempting to get rid of any reparations that government assisted slavery had on the black race, which is inherently an anti black effort.

Any pandering to ego in the form of but muh bootstraps is to make up excuses for not doing anything to help make up for past damages that still have lasting effects to this day.

There you go sucka
>>
>>68189104
they are betraying their race by acting like humans? that is mighty racist of you
>>
File: 1458383373237.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1458383373237.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>68189978
Yeah, due to slavery, Blacks never got to match the accomplishments of those proud brothers who remained in Africa.
>>
>>68189978
>muh slavery
Fuck off mate. Blacks from the colonial era aren't the only chucklefucks that were enslaved.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEIT
>>
NINETY DEGREE ANGLES
REPRESENTING.... THE SUN!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68189104
are you trying to punctuate a southern accent or what
>>
>>68190293
PREACH IT NIGGA
>>
>>68189978
Democrats want to make blacks welfare slaves. Basically bribe them for votes that are ultimately self-destructive in the long term as it leads to the destablization of the countries they live in.
>>
File: meme3123.png (363 KB, 873x555) Image search: [Google]
meme3123.png
363 KB, 873x555
>>68189978
Who do you pay reparations to?
Would I have to pay for these reparations even though my family wasn't even in America until the early 20th century?
At what point do you stop paying for these reparations?
How much do you give someone if you keep in mind that their ancestors in Africa would likely be in the same position modern Africans are in?
>>
>>68190367
I thought that was the guy on the left, but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>68189978
>muh slavery
Oh good that means my family members in thw us will get reparations as well.
You didn't think your kind were the only slaves, right?
T. White swede with family in the us when our family split hundreds of years ago
>>
>>68189978
>Conservatives are attempting to get rid of any reparations that government assisted slavery had on the black race, which is inherently an anti black effort.

Or maybe black conservatives see that decades of social welfare, entitlements, and pandering have done nothing but destroy black communities. And as I predicted, the fact that to you, blackness = welfare is horribly racist.
>>
>>68190618
Blackness = black history

Blackness =/= racism

That is like saying that all America amounts to is 9/11 whenever bringing up the topic of 9/11. It is an inherently important issue due to the history behind the event.

Thank you very much for your attempt to feign interest for another group's cause, but your sabotage attempt has been denied.

t. black guy
>>
>>68189377
FPBP, MAGA!
>>
>>68189104
The race baitors in the Democratic Party are the ones selling out the black folk for personal gain.
>>
>>68189104
ur racist as fuck bro
>>
>>68191253
exactly, empathy and support for past crimes against humanity is a horrible scheme for votes if my political narrative suffers from it XD
>>
>>68189526
>I'm on /pol/ but I don't follow politics.
>>
Good night everybody!

Hope another Trump rally gets shut down
>>
I believe Larry Elder fits this description. He's a based black lawyer who now has his own radio program.

Here's an excellent video where he BTFOs a jew on topics such as black lives matter and racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U
>>
>>68189978

Reparations are extremely unpopular among Democrats as well, would basically be political suicide. Polls indicate something like 15% of Americans support cash reparations, which is essentially the black population of the US and nobody else. Any time a politician brings it up, it's basically just empty talk to try to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation. And apparently it works considering schmucks like you are fooled by it.
>>
>>68189104
>it seems to me that ya'll prefer Black Republicans (aka house negros) more than Black Democrats.
you don't understand. The Democratic Party is and always has been the party of Jim Crow. black-targeted 'welfare' is and always has been just another way to keep the black man down.
>>
>>68189104
We truly, do not listen to any nigger's opinion. MLK didn't do anything but walk and die. A textbook lazy nigger fairy tale.
>>
>>68191630

And don't expect people to come around to the idea either as US is filled with more and more Hispanics whose ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with black slavery in the US. Just because US is becoming less white doesn't mean your loony ideas like reparations hundreds of years after the fact are going to become any more palatable.
>>
File: 1420239120023.jpg (31 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1420239120023.jpg
31 KB, 502x432
>/pol/ spends 90% of its time attacking blacks, making memes about them, and claiming white racial superiority
>they then talk about how they care about the well-being of blacks, and how joining their party is in the best interest of blacks

hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>68189104
Please think before you post. You sound retarded.
>>
>>68192115
Attacking niggers you fucking autist. A nigger can be black, white, mexican, asian, ect.
Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>68192115

Learn the difference between thugs and good black people, anon. It might save your life someday.
>>
File: 1458527052183.jpg (65 KB, 654x504) Image search: [Google]
1458527052183.jpg
65 KB, 654x504
>>68189104
>>
>>68189104
Democrats owned slaves
so house Negros vote Democrat
>>
>>68191142
>blackness = black history

Interesting. It seems that black "progressives" are stuck in the past while black conservative "traitors" are the ones focused on actual progress.

>t. black guy
Black conservatives are black too, even if they don't share your politics.
>>
File: 1349668967781.jpg (54 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1349668967781.jpg
54 KB, 500x358
>>68192448
>>
File: 1457830218910.jpg (40 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
1457830218910.jpg
40 KB, 600x348
>>68192507
>Black conservatives are black too

Not according to liberals.
>>
>>68192115
I shook a black Trump supporter's hand today, looked him right in the eye and I knew he was a fellow human being who wanted to make America great again. /pol/ is right not all niggers are feral animals
>>
>>68191142
Blacks, always asking for hand outs, never trying to progress, sad really.
>>
>>68192115
I can't speak for /pol/ at large, but I wish I didn't have to be racist. I wish liberals were right and we were all equal and could live in a peaceful and tolerant multicultural society. I'm a racist for the same reason I'm an atheist. I'm unable to look at the nature of reality and deceive myself into believing a lie just because the facts point to an uncomfortable and unpopular truth.

So yeah, I'll shit on niggers because niggers are niggers and deserve nothing less. But that doesn't mean I don't wish they could be more, and that doesn't mean I can't recognize those who are more.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.