[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do not chase this. Even if you get it, probability is you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: money.jpg (159 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
159 KB, 800x450
Do not chase this.

Even if you get it, probability is you'll get it by doing something you hate, that's done poorly, and makes you stupider.
For the love of god, live a normal life. Get married. Work a comfortable job. Follow your interests. Don't waste your life doing something you hate.

Take it from me.
>>
I agree anon. I'm currently building a small log cabin on a remote plot of land that I own with my girlfriend using only hand tools. I'm going to be 100% self sustained after the first full crop rotation and by this time next year I'll hopefully have my bee colony started, which I hope to use as a means of making fed bucks just in case I ever injur myself to the point I need desperate medical attention. For meat I'll be hunting and fishing, of course, and for energy I'll be using a small set up of solar panels to run only the necessities.

Life is going to be grand.
>>
>>68188376
Get a cellphone or prepare to die.
>>
>>68188376
I'm jelly as fuck. I suggested the same to my girlfriend and she really wasn't into it.
>>
>>68187836
>get married
>>
>>68187836
What if I hate everything?
>>
>>68188376
good man
>>
>>68188376
Yeah until I come steal your crops, or you get an untimely snow. What happens when I arm wrestle you for your prize cow? WHAT THEN EDBOY?

Op I did what you suggested, all of it, and I'm more lost than ever, the only difference is I'm happy
>>
>>68187836
i only like money
>>
>>68187836
>Get married.
anon pls
if i could find a woman worth marrying, i would have done so long ago.
>>
>>68189048
if you're happy are you really lost?
>>
>>68187836
I am the converse of that.

I quit HS , never went to college did get and excell in a good position but soon abandonded it and wpent my entire 20's hanging out .

I often told myself I was living my retirement while I could actually enjoy it

I am now in my 50's and while I presently do own a home I borrowed $40k on it and have almost as much on credit cards..

I have nothing set aside to afford to live when I can no longer work .

I am thinking I'll first have to open all the credit lines I can get then sell the house , pay off the Home Equity line and put the cash in some kind of investment (maybe $40k) and hope it grows to enough to exist on when I can't work anymore..

I've worked full time self employed for twenty years but was never able to save anything

I see my old shcool mates being very comfortable and see I fucked up in the biggest way possible by following your dictum

they buckled down and followed the daily grind and will be able to retire very comfortably right to the end...

I'll be lucky if I get put into a state Hospital where Haitian orderlies will put out cigarette butts in my eyes while they sexually assault me and upload it to the internet for keks...
>>
>>68187836
I'm going to work as a Java dev for a few years then quit and travel around the world rock climbing can't wait
>>
>>68187836

i like getting jew deals and yelling at people

i also like manipulating things

what career is best for me?
>>
>>68187836
>take it from me

ok

i'm taking your money now
>>
Try to find a way that something you really enjoy will make you a comfortable living. Find a way to make it marketable or profitable. Right now Im in the Navy but im just using that a means to provide the startup capital for real estate which is what I ultimately want to pursue.
>>
>>68188765
This.
>>
>>68189362
Wrong it's if you could get married.
>>
I tend to get depressed if I am not rising ever higher in society due to my ego so settling down is not really compatible with me.
>>
>>68188376
my life goal how long would it take to achieve that if I'm turning 19 next month and becoming an electrician you reckon?
>>
>>68190173
Used car salesman.
>>
>>68188562

I have a cell phone. A good ol Motorola razor.
>>68189048
I'm fortunate to own land in a very remote area that has very predictable seasons, under a foot of snow, and absolutely no predators meaning I can happily raise animals with no worries.
>>68188687
My girlfriend actually suggested it to me first. Strong but dainty polish woman. Will make for a good farmhand and wife eventually.
>>
>>68188765
don't live your life
>>
>>68187836

I have millions of it. Its so fucking good. Litteraly no worries ever.
>>
File: ok bro.png (73 KB, 229x191) Image search: [Google]
ok bro.png
73 KB, 229x191
I'm 28, married to the only woman I've ever fucked, have a two-year-old daughter, and make a bit more than the median income. It's a hell of a life, and it's really fun.

I'm also a 6'2", blond, blue-eyed alpha, so I could be out there fucking sluts. But family is really what it is all about, and I'm never more grateful for our life together than when it feels like everything had gone to shit (like when we recently had a miscarriage).

Also, if you're not doing your part to propagate the white race, what the fuck are you doing? 14/88
>>
Fuck you OP, someone has to do the stuff nobody wants to do. We can't all sit around and create music, become jewtube stars and writers. Someone has to clean up puke and shit. Someone has to haul the garbage. I really hate you guys that try to tell everyone that they can abandon the one job they have that makes them good money for some pie in the sky bullshit that they will enjoy.
>>
>>68193125

Damn right. White males must marry strong, independent thinking white women who will birth best skin children to advance our race.
>>
>>68187836

money is important

but it is just a means to an end

don't love it, but don't be afraid to make it either

just don't sell yourself or others to do so
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.