[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 399x482
As a middle class 25 year old American. Tell me why I should vote for Donald Trump and what will he do to help me?
>>
>>68187013
>B
>>
>>68187013

Ahhh meant to say /pol lol. I just don't see the point anymore. Distribution of wealth is so fucked
>>
im not convincing you of shit. fuck off already
>>
Your paycheck is likely to rise.
You are more likely to get a job.
You are more likely to see less crime in your neighbourhood.
That good enough?
>>
I generally want to support Trump. I just want to know what he's going to do to help us?
>>
>what will he do to help me?

He's not going to so anything to help you. Stop being an entitled leech and do something for yourself instead of asking for free gibs you fucking leech.
>>
>>68187582
That is the most retarded line of thinking I've ever seen. If that were true then why fucking bother having elections or even leaders?
>>
>>68187582

Your a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1458495433643.jpg (73 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1458495433643.jpg
73 KB, 600x560
>>68187753
>>
Do you want to never see a White President ever again?

If not, then don't vote for Trump.
>>
File: 1457225718459.png (513 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457225718459.png
513 KB, 720x960
>>68187013
Hey, dipshit, did you ever think it's not just about you? A vote for Trump is a vote against the fall of traditional civilization. If you want your kids to have their dick cut off because it was pushed as normal in school then be my guest.
>>
>>68187912
If you knew how to fucking read you'd see that I support Donald Trump. Fucking hell.
>>68187426
>>
>>68187013

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>68187440
Trump is going to make it a lot easier for you to help yourself.

You'll be guaranteed to have more opportunities for work and making money while he's in charge.
No extra taxes if you open a business, no refugees or illegals to take away opportunity.

You get a better home environment that comes only with better foreign relations and trade between nations, that means cheaper and more abundant products.

You get safer communities, better education, less empowering of idiots and sloths and more strength to the hardworking.

But most of all? You get to look at all the feminists, SJWs, BLM niggers, bernie fags and gender queers, and you get to laugh.
You get to laugh your ass.
Because they, despite their delusions of grandeur and their destructive ideals and the constant bitching and moaning, have finally understood that they are worthless.
That what you say really is more important than how loudly you yell it.
And then you get to watch them cry and shit themselves before going back into their lairs.

And you'll know that you have won.
>>
>>68188946
If that's not enough for you then take into account that you'll also be saving your country from the personification of downfall that is Hillary Clinton and the abstract kind of hell she has planned for you and your children.
>>
File: 1458428992061.jpg (41 KB, 555x356) Image search: [Google]
1458428992061.jpg
41 KB, 555x356
>why I should vote for Donald Trump

Every opinion you have about the world was bought and paid for by a man named George Soros.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.