[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this refugee nightmare end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg (439 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg
439 KB, 1800x1200
When will this refugee nightmare end?
>>
When every true Viking grabs a scooter
>>
Between 2016 and 2018.

I think the left overplayed their hand.
>>
>>68186206
When the gibsmedat stop.
>>
>>68186206
When George Soros and his shadow governement, will stop founding it.
>>
>>68186206
Not for Sweden
>>
File: scooter viking.webm (772 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
scooter viking.webm
772 KB, 640x360
>>68186397
the hero we deserve
>>
File: Eyes_Wide_Shut_4165.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Eyes_Wide_Shut_4165.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>68186206

Eventually the arabs are going to rape one-too-many women and euros will retaliate.

Arabs will "retaliate" against this retaliation, "modern Muslims" will side with their ethnic brothers, and race war begins

This is certain.

the real question is whether this escalates to ww3
>>
>>68186965
Thats an edgey POV you have there son...
>>
>>68187124

Yea i know. Can you refute it?
>>
File: CeAKp1FWIAEVT65.jpg (34 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
CeAKp1FWIAEVT65.jpg
34 KB, 600x318
>>
When Europeans start to notice that their purchasing power, income, standard of living has dropped.

Women getting raped and Sharia patrols are cute but everyone outside of /pol/ forget about these things. Just give it some time. European markets are notoriously bad at integrating foreign workers into their labor markets, even well qualified workers. It won't take long before the burden of the migrants begin to gouge at the wallets of your average cuckshed Sven and Jerry.
>>
Never, accept your fate, Sven Mohammad.
>>
>>68187423
[Sweden & Germany]
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!! *EXPLOSION*
>#notallmuslims
>#notallmuslims
>#notallmuslims
>#notallmuslims
>#notallmuslims
>#notallmuslims
>>
>>68187799
>flag
kek, ur shit is worse
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-21-46-04.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-21-46-04.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>
When every modern nation has been reduced to another third-world craphole and migration is utterly pointless because everywhere is just as shit
>>
>>68186206
when trump begins the Great Uncuckening
>>
>>68188053
>mobile version
for shame
>>
>>68186206
It won't. Even if someone shot Merekl today and all European borders are closed. there's no way to deport all the refugees anymore.

Some might go back, but a lot will want to stay and most likely resort to violence if moved forcefully, causing riots and panic, and the intervention of the military. And even then, some will hide like rats in the ghettos.

The only solution I see right now is for the big refugee havens like Germany and Sweden to pass bills that greatly limit welfare, as well as harsher laws for immigrants, which might cause a lot of them to leave on their own, or look for proper jobs and thus get properly integrated into society.
>>
>>68187869
Not really mate. In fact, no where near.

People here are turning on Muslims, and in fact, most people here didn't like Muslims anyway. Problem is, those people who hated muslims gave up on voting as they thought we were finished back in the late 90s. Then they got redpilled on Germany and Sweden and realised we weren't at the bottom of Marianas trench with you.

Also, we have tighter borders now, and 95% of out people think that multiculturalism is a failure.

I've been to your country while visiting friends. I don't think your country can be saved unless the north leaves. That or just wait for my whole country to go full redpill and let us come over and liberate you.
>>
>>68186206
when you do something about it
>>
File: 1458498776498.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458498776498.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>68188381
Am ashamed.
>>
>>68188381
There's a non-mobile version?
>>
>>68186206
If anyone shows you this sign just fire back with "So was Hitler."

Not that he did anything wrong but it'll shut them up instantly
>>
>>68186206
When the rich lose their heads.
>>
>>68186206
Just as soon as oil stops being valuable.
>>
>>68186206
You'll be dead one day.
>>
>>68188616
Also, I've been in London, looks like fucking Mogadishu with a Big Ben in it
So, I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to "saving"

"Conversely, 44 per cent of respondents think
multiculturalism has failed and has pushed
immigrant groups to live apart from the
mainstream." - http://angusreidglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2012.01.17_Multi_BRI.pdf
>>
>>68188631
based australia
sweden btfo yet again
>>
>>68187124
no it isn't, it's pretty sober and accurate desu
>>
>>68189200
>Also, I've been in London, looks like fucking Mogadishu with a Big Ben in it
So, I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to "saving"
London is a shithole. So is every rich western countries capital or biggest city, a shithole.

>your link
What year is this?

Anyway, here's quick the video of what the puclic think on multiculturalism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.