[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another gem from cuck supports on leddits relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: cuck.jpg (60 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
60 KB, 550x416
>Husband donated money saved for down payment on house to Bernie
>Husband took out cash advances so he could donate more to Bernie

"Newlywed, considering divorce. My[24/f] husband[24/m] has become obsessed with this years election and it is absolutely destroying our marriage, mostly because of finances."

https://www.reddit com/r/relationship_advice/comments/4azzsh/newlywed_considering_divorce_my24f_husband24m_has/
>>
>>68182948
thread deleted?
>>
screenshot it.
>>
>>68183293
nm. found it
>>
fix link faggot
>>
>>68183293
>thread deleted?

I removed the period before .com so 4chan would let me post it.
>>
File: cuckkek.png (59 KB, 1004x463) Image search: [Google]
cuckkek.png
59 KB, 1004x463
>>
Tell her to divorce and vote either hillary or trump to spite him because jesus fuck what a retard
>>
>>68183445
Bullshit. No way someone that hard working would ever be a Sanders supporter in the first place.
>>
>>68184100
But he isn't :^)
>>
>>68184259
I was talking about the girl who claims she agreed with him.
>>
>>68182948
Cuck posting faggot

Go back to re.ddit
>>
>>68183445
I love the bitter, bitter Hernie-voter tears and how they are going to be thrown into a suicidal depression when Trump wins the presidency.
>>
File: dave_ramsey_mug2.jpg (25 KB, 606x990) Image search: [Google]
dave_ramsey_mug2.jpg
25 KB, 606x990
>>68183445
FUCKING KEK
>>
File: impressive fruit salad.jpg (25 KB, 360x491) Image search: [Google]
impressive fruit salad.jpg
25 KB, 360x491
>>68183445

mfw he's Special Forces General in Bernice's reddit army.
>>
>>68183445
>he had gotten multiple credit cards and used cash advances on them to donate money to the campaign
oh my god
>>
>>68182948
literally cucked by bernie. i hope this girl divorces that guy and meets a nice trumpeter. amazing that people can be this fucking dumb
>>
>>68185203
>OH NO, BERNIE IS LOSING, I SHOULD THROW MORE MONEY AT HIM!

Woman should divorce him if doesn't stop going full retard, the man is digging two graves at this rate.
>>
>>68184951

Everyone seems to have already forgotten how smug the left was when Obambam won.
>>
>>68183445
I really don't want to believe this is true but this is the internet after all.
>>
>>68185203
Cash advances... He is toast. I usually send PayPal to my gf or friend if I need the money, that way I only pay 3% fee. Cash advance is 25% or something.
It's hard to swallow this story as it is unbelievable that someone who was hardworking all of a sudden lost their mind for Bernie no less. I hope it's true. There is probably going to be an uptick in suicides then, if trump gets elected
>>
>>68185599
Bernie supporters man.. They'll probably kill themselves in droves in November
>>
>>68185692
>>68185203
My thoughts exactly

Keep your ears low to the ground on those statistics because these libs are just ruining their own credit to feel that bern.
>>
>>68183362
>https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/4azzsh/newlywed_considering_divorce_my24f_husband24m_has/

just put a fucking > in front of the link you n00blar
>>
>>68185472

That's the thing; these people can't deal with Obama leaving and a shitlord like Trump getting in. They've already WON, damnit. They're on the right side of history and you're on the wrong side. The age of white men is over, the time of the genderfluid people of color has come. We're supposed to lay down and die and cede civilization to them - Trump getting into office now isn't just a lost election to them, it's a wrench in the gears of history.

They don't call themselves progressives for nothing. If progress reverses, it's not really progress, and the implication of that, that their whole movement is just a flash in the pan, destined for the ash heap of history, is too terrible to consider.
>>
>>68183445
This can't be real
>>
There's no way this is real
>>
>>68186200
>the implication of that, that their whole movement is just a flash in the pan, destined for the ash heap of history, is too terrible to consider.

A lot of them don't seem to be that forward thinking.
>>
>Is this a meme? Your life is a meme, I really hope this isn't true because its really sad
>>
File: Jesse_Duplantis.jpg (41 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
Jesse_Duplantis.jpg
41 KB, 388x480
>>68185203
yeeeeup. Looking on the other side, I can't understand why people don't see him as a greedy fraud. He's no better than a penny preacher conning devoted followers for divine establishment. It is past immorally sound to do so and borderline fraudulent considering his latest delegate position, and proceeds to ask for more money with the 100% possibility of failure at this point.

My hope is that these retards come to wits and discover their savior has scammed them of everything. Their new coming of Jesus, discredited as a crooked con man right in front of their very eyes. I will take great joy watching them tear him limb from limb as all their hopes and dreams burn to ashes around them. The defeated look on their face is exactly what the world needs.
>>
>>68185775
>November
Hillary will get nomination in next month.
>>
>>68182948
This is fake. The account is only 2 days old.
>>
>>68187128
She's essentially got it locked in now. If Bernie was really for the poor, he'd pull out to save all of his donors from becoming homeless
>>
>>68186459

True, but I think they get the gist of it viscerally, in their gut. 8 years of Obama was an enormous leap forward for progressivism. It's been the golden age of the SJW. Trump is a change in the wind, and they can feel it, even if they couldn't articulate what they're feeling. I think that's why they're hysterical about him.
>>
>>68187459
people make throwaways all the time for these advice boards

source: veteran redditor outing myself to prove you wrong
>>
>>68187459

On leddit that's called a "throwaway" account. You make it so that SJWs can't trace it back to your main account where you've been accumulating sweet karma points for years and dox and harass and follow you around downvoting you for the rest of your life.

Might still be fake, but the age of the account isn't relevant.
>>
>>68185032
Dave Ramsey based reaction
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.