[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cold Showers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1455838297580.jpg (3 MB, 4080x5436) Image search: [Google]
1455838297580.jpg
3 MB, 4080x5436
If you don't take cold showers, you are a leftist liberal cuck pussy.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/benefits-cold-showers-7-reasons-why-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524
>>
>>68182096
You're just mad because you can't afford hot showers.
>>
>>68182155
>>68182096

Ive been taking cold showers past couple of days due to working out then not wanting a hot shower

does anyone take hot showers after a workout?
>>
>>68182096
Every time I try taking cold showers, I end up getting a cold.

Now, I have a country house where I live during summer. Once I lived there almost till winter. There's no running water in there, so I was bathing every evening with water from a nearby river. Was there until t'was like -3 or -5 C. Never once even coughed. A city is a bad place to live. Especially an industrial one in a third world country, where nobody gives a shit about ecology, and wastes are occasionally dumped into rivers.
>>
>>68182524

After a workout i usually start cold. it helps to constrict capillaries in your muscles, and move lactic acid out.

Than I switch to hot to relax my muscles.

depends on the workout though.

>>68183091
Is it a thing to swim in cold water in Russia, or is that Finland?
>>
If you take cold showers since childhood, it's completely natural and you'll never catch colds or anything.
But once you try warm water, it's almost impossible to go back to not ever needing it.
>>
>>68182096
I got to take a cold shower due to that pic.
Thanks alot anon
>>
>>68183091
Jesus is it common for Russians to lack running water?
>>
>>68183763

Sounds like a vacation house way the fuck in the middle of nowhere. They probably have well water on an old system that has to be manually pumped.
>>
>take a warm shower
>rinse with cold water

There. Done. Why are you guys always so autistic about EVERYTHING
>>
How cold is 'cold'?
>>
>>68182096
Sounds like a good idea, I might consider it.
>>
>>68182096
I always bathe with the water as hot as I can stand, and then when I'm done I rinse with cold water for a few mins.

That way I'm not sweating when I get out.
>>
>>68184399

when your skin starts to tighten, I guess.

Or your breathing increases.
>>
>>68184484

not that fun when you're in the shower, but feels great for the hour after you get out
>>
>>68182096
But it's difficult to fap in a cold shower
>>
>>68183763
>missing the point of a inthewoods country house

Sad!
>>
File: DSC504.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC504.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>68184758

>fapping in the shower

careful anon you don't wanna accidentally get your sister or your mom pregnant
>>
>>68182096
If you worry about the kinds of showers someone takes, you are a leftist liberal cuck pussy.
>>
>>68184399
However cold your shower gets when you turn the hot nozzle all the way off and the cold nozzle all the way on.

I started doing lukewarm to maximum cold showers last year because I read one of those articles like OP's and have never looked back.

Few things are more comfy than when you dry off after soaking in ice cold water. The initial discomfort is totally worth the comfy high.
>>
>>68182096
Cold showers are literally torture.

The Nazis used to force the Jews in the concentration camps to take cold showers. I know because I was there. I remember the freezing water felt like I was being gassed and burned alive.
>>
>>68184934
>implying
>>
I take cold showers every time. Makes your skin feel so good afterwards
>>
The true shower red pill is to begin with scorching hot water and end with freezing cold
>>
>>68183429
>Is it a thing to swim in cold water in Russia, or is that Finland?
Dunno about Finland, but as for Russia, yeah. The guys who do that are called "morzhi" ("the walruses"). During a cold winter, they would make ice-holes and dive into them. I'm not into that, though taking a cold bath outside late in the evening when it's almost pitch dark, then rubbing yourself dry with a towel and eating a couple apples picked fresh from an apple tree feels awesome.

>>68183763
This >>68184112
Except for the fact that it's not in the middle of nowhere, it's like 30 miles from St.-Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia. Infrastructure in the few large Russian cities is more or less decent, but outside them it sucks shit. Our village doesn't have running water, gas, houses are heated with stoves or electric heaters, electricity supply is not very stable, and the restroom is a wooden cabin some 50 feet from the house, across a mini-bridge over a small trench. And yeah, the road is made of mud and stones, and is bound by knee-deep snow during winter (nobody ever cleans snow - or garbage - in villages, and in the forest you can find labels and bottles that were thrown out during the Soviet Union - in the countryside many Russian people just throw the garbage somewhere outside their garden, in the field or forest or wherever).
>>
I don't shower

Animals can't smell you coming if you don't
>>
>>68185476
What if there's only one nozzle?
>>
>>68182096
Cold water doesn't clean you all the way you filthy leaf nigger. It's like you want to be a dirty smelly pleb.
>>
>>68187368
>Cold water doesn't clean you all the way
It does, if you can stand it long enough to clean yourself properly.
>>
I usually take hot showers and then switch the water over to cold for a few minutes just before getting out.
>>
I do it, right before swimming, since it's a requirement. /fit/ is far more polarized on this subject.
>>
>>68182096
Whenever I find myself needing motivation, I take cold showers. When I was in college I would take nothing but cold showers for finals and exam weeks.

I still pepper them in. I recommend doing this as a way to appreciate hot showers. Also I never got colds. I don't even understand how a cold shower is supposed to give you a cold. That doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>68182096
Don't do it, will create mustard gas
>>
>stimulates weight loss
Yeesh. I'm just beyond skellington tier. I need to gain more of this shit.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.