[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like a lot of degeneracy on a website that advocates otherwise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x463
Seems like a lot of degeneracy on a website that advocates otherwise. I constantly see race mixing threads, and other bullshit on here so I wanna get the record straight. Is anyone here like me?
-WASP American
-Would never hook up with a non white (unless horribly intoxicated)
-In shape
-grew up in NYC, and ready to fight for my heritage whenever the time presents itself
>>
>>68181828

>hook up

If you're having "hook ups" i.e casual sex at all, you're a degenerate.
>>
>>68181927
I thought that only applied for women. And it's only like a few women a year, that I get to know well.
>>
>>68182022
how do you think women get to be sluts in the first place? because people like you enable it.

marriage or bust.
>>
File: so_good.png (207 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
so_good.png
207 KB, 500x624
>>68181828
>Would never hook up with a non white
>(unless horribly intoxicated)

in vino veritas
>>
>>68182090
Good point. I guess I'm degenerate in that sense.
>>
This is controlled op/pol/sition. That's why the bar is pushed and kept so damn low. It's really not worth your time to post here at all
>>
File: 1405994270402.jpg (7 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1405994270402.jpg
7 KB, 180x191
>unless horribly intoxicated
Jesus is frowning at you, anon.
>>
File: game_over.jpg (42 KB, 444x500) Image search: [Google]
game_over.jpg
42 KB, 444x500
>>68182090
>marriage or bust.
or bust a cap
>>
>>68182274
all anonymous forums are "controlled opposition" in that they're containment spaces for cowards who don't meet people in real life. Only a degenerate is afraid of using their real name and face
>>
Ever since the Reddit exodus happened shit like "POST YOUR FAVORITE BLACK MAN XD" and pro-race mixing threads have been a daily occurrence.
>>
>>68182392
Celibacy is also an option. Nothing wrong with that, in fact I'd wager most people here are too damaged to be worth marrying and could help society more celibate
>>
>>68182274
To me it's a bit scary. There's honestly no place left for white men to go. Every place is monitored. Then you have black lives matter which can just originaze on Facebook. This world is troubling.
>>
>>68182467
there's always real life. You don't have to live in a city or on a university campus.
>>
>>68182395
I've talked with a couple pol users in the real world. Really normal people, just generally introverted
>>
>>68182551
True. But you have to be extremely based. And I don't have the guts to potentially mess up my career
>>
>>68182623
I'm not saying good people don't come here, it's just that as with most places it's a minority. And you have to also remember shills and bots probably contribute at least 1/3 of the posts
>>
>>68182723
Hahaha you're right
>>
>>68181828
>> degenerate
>> Would never hook up with a non white (unless horribly intoxicated)

If being horribly intoxicated is a possibility for you or a state you ever could be in you are a degenerate.
If you drink alcohol you are a degenerate.

Nice try OP.
>>
>>68182861
Haha true. You guys have it a lot easier than us. Try waiting till 21 it's almost impossible, when all your friends starting drinking at 15
>>
File: your_groin_on_celibacy.png (190 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
your_groin_on_celibacy.png
190 KB, 400x320
>>68182434
>Celibacy is also an option. Nothing wrong with that
the godtard: forever nature's enemy
>>
>>68183151

>the colon is shaped like a penis, complete with head ridge and dickhole

Purveyor of degeneracy detected.
>>
I would never race mix either mate
>>
File: emancipation.png (354 KB, 482x467) Image search: [Google]
emancipation.png
354 KB, 482x467
>>68183479
>a dying [in]breed
>>
>>68184167
>>68183151
>>68182392

you are literally a shill
>>
Dont hook up dudes. Once a slut gave me the herp I quit. Hook up culture is degenerate for a reason. Also too much HIV going around, you never know and condoms are no guarantee.
>>
File: intelligence_is_your_enemy.jpg (68 KB, 367x376) Image search: [Google]
intelligence_is_your_enemy.jpg
68 KB, 367x376
>>68184308
>literally =/= figuratively
>dictionary.com

you are literally kill
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.