[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reason for keks Sympathy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: frog caerulea_big.jpg (69 KB, 526x373) Image search: [Google]
frog caerulea_big.jpg
69 KB, 526x373
So with all the recent revelations of Kek it got me thinking why did Kek choose the white race (/pol/) to side with.

I came up with a theory.

90% of the shitposting of 4chan is from Australia, Pic related is an Australian Green Tree Frog, while they aren't technically endangered they are losing numbers due to an introduced species, the cain toad which breeds in huge numbers compared to the green tree frog, is hideous unlike the green tree frog which is cute and makes a great pet.

Does this remind you of anything? Thats right it's the same thing thats happening to the white race practically to a T. Kek has sided with us because he sees the cain toads (frog niggers) doing what the subhumans are doing to the white race to his kind.

But there is more white people actively go out of their way to kill cain toads in Australia, he is returning the favor by helping us rid ourselves of our infestations.

PRAISE KEK.
>>
>>68178015
Bumping my own thread cuz wanna know what /pol/ thinks.
>>
>>68178764
i dont think you can bump your own thread on /pol/

take out your cell phone, turn off the wifi and then post on here. that'll artificially bump it and will show up as a different id
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 216x233
>autism intensifies
can we be done with this stupid kek may may?
>>
>>68179126
>take out your cell phone, turn off the wifi and then post on here. that'll artificially bump it and will show up as a different id

Ahh that makes sense thank you
>>
>>68179388
no problem
>>
>>68178015
The white race is the only one with the potential for expansion. Kek is a god of Chaos in some ways

Regression to tribalism simplifies the system and reduces chaos. Imagine the possible chaos if humanity expands to other worlds in the future. Maybe not chaos in our negative interpretation.
>>
>>68179758
glad to see you got a handle on the cellular data trick
>>
File: minimalist feels when.png (11 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
minimalist feels when.png
11 KB, 600x600
>>68178015
Watch Conquest: Cane Toads on netflix
it's amazing
>>
File: kek.jpg (36 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
36 KB, 650x366
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>68180883
Hi OP!
>>
>>68181580
Hahah Actually not me, I was gonna let the thread die desu
>>
File: 1426696558784.png (38 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
1426696558784.png
38 KB, 185x233
>>68178015
What's goin on in here guies?
>>
>>68178015
My theory is that /x/ and /r9k/ had a bastard child, and that is where Kekspammers come from.
Feel free to go back to where you belong.
>>
>>68178015

I have a frog pond in my yard. I have some spotted marsh frogs and tusked frogs. I havent had any green tree frogs yet but I look forward to them.

if you weant to truly recieve Lord Kek's favour make a frog pond in your backyard.
>>
>>68181868
Where do you live and how do you stop cane toads from wrecking shop in the pond?
>>
>>68181868
>>68182181
This, I have way to many cain toads and thus rarely see frogs in my yard.
>>
8⇒

muh microphenis
>>
Does anyone else own a golfclub for the explicit purpose of smashing cane toads?

>>68182181
He must live down south.
>>
File: blesskek.jpg (20 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
blesskek.jpg
20 KB, 500x414
KEK IS ANGRY
OFFERINGS MUST BE MADE
>>
>>68178015
You guys have to stop praising kek, I have ruined my life because of it

It all started a few weeks ago when some kid made a discovery of green like aliens at some church, /pol/ memed it and in a thread someone said go to a mirror and say "bloody kek" 3 times..

Well I did.. nothing happened at first, I thought it was bullshit, until that night, I was about to go to sleep and out of nowhere a voice came into my head and screamed "FUCK YOU" it was shocking it woke me up instantly, it was so loud and I got no sleep that night

A few days after that, I found it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep, I would wake up at 2-3 in the morning everyday, the room is always freezing cold, even with a heater on, a week later after that I was awoken to a loud bang, like someone had kicked a door down, I was instantly awake and the room was once again freezing ice cold, there was an intense fear like someone was watching me and following me around as I had got up to see where that noise came from, I could not find anything out of the unusual and I didn't get sleep again that night

I also get a lot of nightmares, especially about been attacked, stabbed, falling off buildings, committing suicide and been trapped in places I can't escape from

I have not slept properly in weeks, I'm tired all the time and find it hard to focus, even when I have slept away from my house I still wake up at 2-3am and the room is always cold

I refuse to go into one of the bathrooms, there is a really bad vibe in there and even if i have a hot shower I am still cold, the door had a fucked lock for years and the first time in years it locked on me and I was trapped inside the bathroom and I could not open the door, I felt scared, the bathroom was freezing, I started screaming for help and broke the door handle, suddenly after about 5 minutes the door just opened with ease, like it magically opened without force

Please I beg you, kek is evil, do not praise him, do not post him
>>
>>68182181
>>68182257

you have a raised up frog pond high enough that the cane toads cant jump into. An old bathtub works well. Dont bury it in the ground just have it held up on some bricks. Frogs will climb a nearby tree or bush to hop into it.

if you have a pond already surround it with lomandras tightly enough that cane toads cant crawl through.

you could also BUILD WALL to keep them out.

just do some googling about it.

Spotted marsh frogs are rather common and can handle shitty water. Also just keep checking it every day and kill any toads you find. Throw those dead toads on the road or something cause crows will flip them over and eat their guts.

do some research it is really rewarding when you do have frogs turn up. Just keep in mind it might take a few months cause frogs will only really travel when it is wet conditions but once they know it is there they will never leave and breed and breed and breed.
>>
>>68182768

go to church you dumb cunt. Either that or stop smoking weed you paranoid cunt.
>>
>>68182826
Thanks man will definitely have to look into it, sound pretty cool.
>>
>>68182978
> he fell for the bait
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.