[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuine Question For Trump Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: gork.jpg (49 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
gork.jpg
49 KB, 800x800
Excluding the banning of Mexicans and Muslims, and the politically incorrect assumption that his wealth and career means he will magically fix the economy, why do you support Trump?

>inb4 he speaks his bigoted mind
>>
He's anti-globalist. That's all I care about. I would have liked to have seen trump vs sanders since bernie voted against nafta and gatt, but he's clearly controlled opposition now.
>>
>>68176310
>he wants to ban muslims and mexicans

Spicy meme.
>>
>>68176310
> banning of Mexicans and Muslims
These are the people who make fun of trump
>>
>>68176310
>supporting hillary
I like his views on trade
>>
>>68176310
>excluding the banning of mexicans and muslims

Do you honestly expect people to rationally answer you if you start your question with this retarded shit?
>>
>>68176310
>the banning of Mexicans and Muslims
Why even meme this anymore
>>
>>68176310
He wants to make America great again
>>
I support him because he's fucking a white male
>>
M A G A
A
G
A
>>
File: lg4h4b7.jpg (44 KB, 785x544) Image search: [Google]
lg4h4b7.jpg
44 KB, 785x544
>>68176310
>banning of Mexicans and Muslims

what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>68176310
because when i immigrated here, i was hoping it wouldn't be a marxist shithole
>>
>>68176310
Because he scares pussies like you and I utterly despise people like you.
>>
>>68176310
Can't torque the Gork
>>
>>68176453
This basically sums it up.
>>
>>68176310

Muslims should be banned in all the continent, fuck Islam.
>>
>>68176310
First of all, it's illegal immigrants, and second, it's Muslims with questionable backgrounds and ties to the middle east like the San Bernadino killers. He will fix the economy and it won't be magic. He says it very clearly at his rallies. He will make American companies who outsource jobs to other countries, like Apple for example. All the stuff we outsource - tvs, clothes, vehicles, etc, will likely be brought back.
>>
>>68176310

He's not beholden to special interest groups and large investment banks. I could deconstruct your bulshit OP but I don't need to because that's enough.
>>
>>68176310
It's not about what we think about Trump, it's what we know about Cruz/Rubio/Kasich/Clinton/Sanders. That group is all about the same policies that have and will continue to ruin this countries future.
>>
>>68177190
I've seen the light. Thank you.
>>
File: 1456690975452.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1456690975452.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>68176310
Interesting question, guy in this picture. One good reason that isn't the 2 you've intentionally paraphrased incorrectly and disqualified from mentioning is that he has not pandered to specific gullible voting groups.

He hasn't tried to rile up the dumb part of the female voter base by telling them there's a war on women in the west when there is not.

Nor has he tried to garner support from blacks humoring them by agreeing that there's institutionalized racism in the US when there isn't.

He hasn't pandered to the know-nothing millenials in their liberal indoctrination temples formerly known as accredited universities either.

It's easy to do those things and gain votes from the gullible. Votes are votes, right? But that demonstrates a level of dishonesty that's commonplace in modern politics. His democratic opponents both tell people what they want to hear. They are a vote for more of the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXamMqHe5Bw

In case you haven't noticed, the entire political machine on both sides is fighting Trump. Gotta keep the gravy trains rolling.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.