[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre y_Pines_High_School >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: cc.jpg (103 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
103 KB, 960x640
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrey_Pines_High_School

> In 2005, Torrey Pines was ranked as one of the 100 Best High Schools in the nation by Newsweek magazine

>the median household income is roughly $109,467

The guy has probably never met a black person in his life.
>>
File: lekiddingman.png (333 KB, 316x269) Image search: [Google]
lekiddingman.png
333 KB, 316x269
>>68173467

This is the high school Carl the Cuck attended.
>>
File: cometomyafterschooldiscussion.png (34 KB, 782x684) Image search: [Google]
cometomyafterschooldiscussion.png
34 KB, 782x684
>>68173467

bump
>>
I fucked a grill that went there. Dunno what else to add to your thread though.
>>
>>68173467
So Carls been found?
>>
IM SHOCKED
>>
>>68173662

makes sense. liberals spout their love and tolerance bullshit right until the day they get mugged by a nignog. no coincidence that southern states with high nig populations are also the most racist.
>>
File: checkemskrillex.jpg (2 KB, 87x125) Image search: [Google]
checkemskrillex.jpg
2 KB, 87x125
>>68175222

T R I P S
>>
>>68175222
was she a rich daddy's girl?
>>
I live there.

Upper upper upper class, beautiful, idealic etc.
>>
>>68175650
asian and lived in a gated rich community
I specifically remember her saying she didn't have a good relationship with her dad though, lol
>>
>>68176013
>rich girl, living in nice area, most likely knows Carl the Cuck, has daddy issues

Did you stick around to witness the crazy, or do a typical Mr Thundercock and just add her to the list of Stacies?
>>
>>68173467
THIS is your average anti trump move.org BLM faggot

Supports illegals
>will never live next to them or work with them
>supports BLM
Sill never deal with ghetto niggers or live near them
>supports islamic immigration
Will never live next to them or be attacked by them

THIS IS WHY THEY GET DOXED
WHIS IS WHY WE FIGHT THEM
>>
File: carlssistercummed.jpg (101 KB, 763x768) Image search: [Google]
carlssistercummed.jpg
101 KB, 763x768
>>
>>68176405
we went on a few dates and she cut it off
inb4 cucked
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x200
Who is this semen demon?
>>
I lived in a pretty rich city that was like 99% white when I was young and the first time I saw a black person was when I was like 10 years old and not gonna lie, it made me jump lol
>>
>>68176436
More like this is your average liberal, the median family income for liberal art degree majors are 80k

The poor kids study engineering and medicine
>>
I live in SD, and all the rich white families live in that school district (or send their kids to Bishops, or LJ country day)

The rest of us whites are stuck with the murderous blacks or violent brown creatures :(
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.