[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Hilary Clinton's possible VP choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: JulianCastro.jpg (410 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
JulianCastro.jpg
410 KB, 3200x1680
What do you think of Hilary Clinton's possible VP choice?
>>
>>68173123

Haven't seen a bigger fag since OP.
>>
>>68173123
That't not Liz Warren.
>>
>>68173123
A brown Grinch, who will most definitely steal Christmas.
>>
>>68173123
he looks like an ugly marco rubio
>>
>>68173123
is this fucking guy japanese?
>>
>>68173390
first post, best post.

This spic looks like the biggest cocksucker since Foamboi Rubio
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-06+at+06.48.47).jpg (103 KB, 719x707) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-06+at+06.48.47).jpg
103 KB, 719x707
>>
Obvious reptillian.
>>
File: Faggot_Fallon.jpg (46 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
Faggot_Fallon.jpg
46 KB, 534x712
>>68173123
I don't like his stand up or his Late Night show, hopefully he doesn't bring his writers to the White House.
>>
File: tony.jpg (13 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
13 KB, 236x354
He's terrifically unqualified. The mayoralty of San Antonio is a ceremonial position with a salary of around $5k annually. For reference, the City Manager earns over $200k. The GOP learned in 2008 what happens when they play "The View" with electoral politics and try to anoint a VP based on nothing but demographic necessity. A ceremonial mayoral position and Secretary of HUD, a very low level cabinet post, do not qualify someone to be VP.
>>
He's basically Rubio for democrats.
>>
Hillary/¡Jeb!
>>
>>68174876

He's a mestizo degenerate. At least Rubio is a Spaniard.
>>
>>68174676
This desu, he's not qualified at all

It may strengthen the ticket and help Clinton "rally the base" since he's Latino, but it's a terrible pick.
>>
>>68175096
The fucked up thing is there are other qualified candidates that can claim hispanic heritage.
>>
>>68173123
Why are all Hispanics named Julian gay? Every single one of them I've ever met, and I've lived in socal and Texas so it's a decent amount
>>
slimey as fuck
>>
>>68173123
What's wrong with his face? Looks like a gay jap-mex hybrid
>>
>>68176477
He does look pretty slick doesn't he? He looks like a used care salesman and a ambulance chasing lawyer had a butt baby.
>>
>>68173123
Can't wait to see Webb destroy him in the VP debate
>>
I don't understand why she'd pic a hispanic

Only swing state where hispanics are a sizeable voting bloc is Florida, and they usually go 60/40 dem anyway

best bet would be someone with ties to Ohio or Florida
>>
Also Trump has already galvanized the Latino base against the Republicans,

What she needs is an economic populist like Warren or Sanders since she's buttfucked otherwise in regards to Free Trade.
>>
>>68174676
It will be great watching him get vetted and humiliated in the press. Oh wait, that requires a non-ideological press.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.