[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western Masschusetts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (2 KB, 165x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 165x90
Eastern Massachusetts resident here.

Redpill me on Western Massachusetts. Is it a lot better than the eastern half of MA? Is the quality of life better? is it really as boring as people make it out to be? are the people nicer? is Springfield really as bad as people make it out to be?

Considering moving out to the Berkshires within 2 years.
>>
North shore here. Just move out of Massachusetts. I left 2 weeks ago. People are generally nicer down south. Everything's a lot slower and people have a soft timber to their voice. I can't imagine western mass is any better than anywhere else in mass. The entirety of New England (excluding Maine) is a shithole.
>>
>>68173056
what about vermont? i definately plan on bugging out, but i need to make some money for now, and i dont want the douchiness of where i live (metrowest) what part of north shore are you from?
>>
File: 1458154754609.png (794 KB, 625x484) Image search: [Google]
1458154754609.png
794 KB, 625x484
Southshore fag here, you get a nice mix of hillbillys and people of the darker persuasion.
>>
>>68173453

decent people at least?
>>
>>68172747

bump
>>
>>68173692
Its 50/50 i would say, alot of wiggers too i forgot about that large group of "people"
>>
>>68174145

>wiggers

Springfield i presume
>>
>>68174260
Closer to the cape
>>
>>68173356
Vermont is good too. Sort of expensive compared to Maine but has great art scene of you're into that. I'm from Haverhill.
>>
>>68175342

my gf is from haverhill. honestly, haverhill people are alot more friendly than down here (framingham). ill probably be moving somewhere that wont jack up the taxes considering that there is nothing to really support.
>>
Springfield is a fucking shithole
Worcester too

North and west of Westfield is really nice.
>>
>>68175732

You ever been to tacos lupitas? If not, you're welcome. And yeah I'd have to agree. It's a little rough but nothing too bad. Lots of good food and the best barber on the north shore. I think blue collar towns that border yuppie towns are friendlier because we have to deal with fucks from places like Newburyport and west Newbury.
>>
>>68172747
>East
>West

A masshole is a masshole.
>>
>>68176147
precisely

honeslty the yuppie scum are the reason this half of the state sucks so bad
>>
Western Mass (Berkshire Cty) is very white and very liberal, but people are also rural and live off the land. People are nicer than CT but not as nice in the midwest or south. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>68172747
Expect lots of heroin
>>
>>68176552

i heard all the jobs are in Springfield or holyoke or amherst. is it really as bad as people say? i just need to stay there for like a few years.
>>
>>68176642

i know
>>
>>68176642

You say that like it isn't rampaging every part of mass. No one talks about the insane amount of yuppie moms who are hardcore addicted to pills either. Just wait until that one drops.
>>
Springfield Armory is pretty fun to browse if you're passing through. Aside from the museums, though, that town is fucking dirty and depressing. I can't speak to any other areas in western Mass.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.