[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to buy chicken quarters >store #1 has chicken quarters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: logo-halal.png (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
logo-halal.png
62 KB, 800x800
>want to buy chicken quarters
>store #1 has chicken quarters for $0.89/lb
>store #2 has halal chicken quarters for $0.49/lb
>know nothing about halal meat other than it being related to Islam
>look up halal meat
>Allah's name must be pronounced during slaughter.
WTF
I am legitimately considering spending the extra $5 (10 pounds) to get the 'regular' leg quarters because that freaks me out. Is this a normal reason to be freaked out?
>>
Yes

Islam should bother everyone with a conscience
>>
it's called capitalism my friend, no need to be worried
>>
>>68171404
It's a scam. My family is Muslim and even they know the arab shop keepers buy the same meat as everyone else and just mark up the price.
>>
>>68171404
If you buy halal you support Muslim meat workers. Spending the extra on regular is absolutely worth it
>>
>>68171404
That's a regular way to segregate muslims/non-muslim people.
You don't have to right to badge "white food" but they are allowed for "islamic food".
That's the progress according to our sjw and leftist.
>>
It shouldn't bother you if you're not religious. If you are, do whatever you feel is right.
>>
>>68171472
>>68171681
>>68171966
The slaughterer saying a prayer before killing the bird legitimately freaks me out.

>>68171812
The halal meat is literally 50% cheaper.
>>
File: 1443284341217.jpg (3 MB, 2158x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443284341217.jpg
3 MB, 2158x2000
>>68171404
https://youtu.be/ZE2svQFH_q0?t=44s
In fact, they cut their throat while reciting prayers to Allah.
>>
>>68171404

Report them on the basis of some bullshit sanitary violation again and again.
>>
>>68171404

Don't buy meat that's been sacrificed to false gods, OP. Don't create economic support for shitskins who hate you living in your area either. If you buy halal, you hate America.
>>
>>68171404
So it's cheaper, buy it. The fact it's also halal is a bonus.
>>
You get freaked out when the chicken is brutally murdered in the name of Islam but when it's brutally murdered for corporate profit it's completely fine?

Yikes!
>>
>>68171404
if its cheaper then buy it, free market
>>
>>68172035
If it freaks you out then you are superstitious and should just do whatever your irrational mind dictates
>>
>>68172254
See >>68172062 . Murdering animals for profit is a quick human in the western world, while mudslims cut open their throat and let them trash all over the place in a bid for survival. The first slaughte in the video is how western slaughterhouse do it.
>>
>>68171404
How the fuck could Halal meat be cheaper than normal meat?

Also I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with Halal meat being eaten by non-Muslims, it's pretty much the same as any other meat (animal is killed by slicing the neck) but the person slaughtering the animal says "in the name of God" while doing it.
>>
>>68172121
>1 corinthians chap 8

paul said it's okay for the strong minded
>>
>>68172062

that's pretty fucking grizzly, lol

don't care if I don't have to see it, though, they're just animals
>>
>>68172062
But that's how most animals are slaughtered, the only difference being some slaughterhouses stun the animals before killing them, which doesn't really do much.
>>
>>68173608
Actually, they use a stun gun / electric gun right to the brains. It usually kill them before they hit the ground.
>>
>thinking the only difference is the price and a prayer
>different price
>same quality
okay mate...
>>
>>68174039
Both stores carry high quality stuff
>>
>>68171404
You should be concerned for the following reason : halal meat has to be slaughtered by a muslim. If you support halal meat, you support muslim supremacy within a certain industry.
>>
>>68171681
exactly, law of supply and demand

if everyone starts buying halal meat it will definitely raise in price
>>
Controlling who your money goes to is like voting, do the right thing.
>>
buy neither
>>
>>68174276
Okay then...
Those prices are just so remarkably cheap compared to what I'm spending here. Taxation amok.

Would generally abstain from religously slaughtered animals when possible, only out of principle.
>>
>>68173310
>paul said it's okay for the strong minded

That whole chapter is how about how it's technically okay but still kind of a dick thing to do. It's culturally relative, obviously, but I don't think that as Christians, we ought to be encouraging any of the filth that comes with Mohammedanism, which includes but is not limited to:
>jihad
>genital mutilation
>public execution for minor infractions
>blanket bans of art and music
>failure to live in peace with anyone who doesn't think like you
>refusing to live in peace with most of the people who do think like you

Halal meat is the innocuous tip of a horrifying iceberg.
>>
>>68171404
You forgot them slicing their throats to drain their blood for allah rather than the relatively quick death they'd get normally.
>>
>>68171404
Barbaric practices are generally frowned upon in the first world
>>
>>68171404
isnt halal meat more than just saying allalh? dont they have to point it towards mecca and cut its throat so it bleeds out while they snackbar?
>>
>>68174925
Yep, you know it well.
Never argue with a muslims about animals suffering, they'll stick to some :
>Animals doesn't feel the pain.
>The islamic slaughtering is perfect and painless.
>You are retarded to care about animals.
>>
File: 79922-70488.png (99 KB, 243x355) Image search: [Google]
79922-70488.png
99 KB, 243x355
>>68175447

Yeah, it's almost as though you can asses somebody's moral character by their treatment of animals.
>>
>>68171404
Ironically, they stole it from the jews.
Halal and kosher are almost identical.
>>
>>68171404
Literal animal sacrifice.

Religion of the devil.
>>
>>68175721
>Yeah, it's almost as though you can asses somebody's moral character by their treatment of animals.
Did I assume that ?
Also, you can't state that someone is an asshole if he is well behaving with animals, but the opposite is unlikely.
>>
>>68174925
>Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim
>Slice throat

The actual fuck made you think you have to point towards Mecca? Honestly I'm curious, because I've literally never heard that in my life before.
>>
>>68174693
and i agree. anything purchased that is halal or kosher is putting money into the pockets of the enemy
>>
so glad i stopped eating meat. the way they treat animals is horrible. not a crazy liberal, i just like animals.
>>
>>68174281
this. i stopped buying gyros after i read up on islam
>>
>>68171404
Islam is slowly taking over the west because nobody knows much about it.

It's our duty to educate ourselves and each other. Below is a pdf on how to win any argument on Islam.

worldtruthsummit.com/media-files/FactPersuasion.pdf
>>
>>68171903
So, no different than kosher food for Jews, then?
>>
File: 1458173893412.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1458173893412.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>68177435
You know too much.
>>
File: non-repeating digits.png (2 KB, 188x214) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits.png
2 KB, 188x214
Where do you live where halal chicken is 49 cents a pound? I clearly need to move there.

Anyway, if your islamophobia makes you want to pay double for food, then... well, I think maybe it's time to admit you have a problem.
>>
File: summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg (380 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg
380 KB, 1024x1000
>>68177733
You could also kill yourself at which point the price of chicken isn't an issue.
>>
File: ShariaLaw.png (28 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
ShariaLaw.png
28 KB, 400x533
>>68177130
this is another good one from him
>>
>>68177733
t. Carl Litterly Hittlaire
>>
its no different than getting kosher food
>>
>>68178058
Thanks. I just started reading Sharia - The Threat to America (Team B Report) which is available for free with a Google search.
>>
>>68177130
>Islam is slowly taking over the west because nobody knows much about it.
If you only knew how right you are about that.
>>
>>68172035
>The slaughterer saying a prayer before killing the bird legitimately freaks me out.

it doesn't do anything to the meat dumbfuck.
in any case, the free market will fix it.

don't like it - don't buy it. nobody's forcing you to
>>
>>68178858
Inshallah it will become illegal soon.
>>
>>68178490
wut
yes it is
kosher food is just that, kosher
e.g, sea salt is kosher
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.