[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kucksich tells Ted to get out of the race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: kasich.jpg (528 KB, 2625x1770) Image search: [Google]
kasich.jpg
528 KB, 2625x1770
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273684-kasich-maybe-ted-ought-to-get-out-of-race
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/kasich-brokered-convention-chill-183023670.html

“I don’t think anybody is going to get there with the delegates that they need to win,” the Ohio governor said on CBS’s “Facethe Nation” on Sunday. “So, let’s just everybody chill out.”

“Maybe Ted ought to get out because he can’t win in the fall,” the Ohio governor said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

“Maybe these people that are hot on that ought to tell him to do it. You know, they tried to tell me to get out of the race how many times, Chuck?” he asked host Chuck Todd.

>has less delegates, less votes, and won less contests than a guy who dropped out
>wants to appoint that gun grabbing faggot to the Supreme Court
>supports Common Core
>supports TPP
>needs to win over 100% of the delegates to win the nomination
>mathematically impossible victory
GEEZE , OH MAN
BY GOLLY I'M THE ONLY ADULT HERE
COME ON FOLKS
THIS IS JUST NUTS
I BALANCED THE FEDERAL BUDGET
I BALANCED THE BUDGET IN OHIO
I'M FROM OHIO
MY DAD'S A MAILMAN
OHIO
>>
>>68167982
This is good. Kasich can only win north east areas. If cruz drops out trump practically wins the rest of the Midwest and west coast.
>>
>>68167982
If they give the nomination to a guy who barely won his homestate and nothing else then I'm moving to Antarctica.

Love how smug he is getting after Ohio like anybody gives a shit about him.
>>
>>68167982

I hope you guys realize Kasich is only in the rest to get Trump to pick him as his VP.
>>
Aw shucks guys!!!!
>>
lmao, the audacity of this cuck
>>
File: 1458100889763.jpg (25 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1458100889763.jpg
25 KB, 247x248
>doing worse than rubio
>tells others to get out
the absolute madman
>>
>>68167982

>implying Kasich is ever going to win another state other than Ohio

Yeah right. He's done.
>>
File: 1417300703893.jpg (100 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1417300703893.jpg
100 KB, 400x385
>>68167982
>>
>>68167982
He was asked to stay in to take delegates away from Trump in the liberal states while Cruz is expected to compete for delegates in the more conservative states

It still pisses me off that Ohio was stupid enough to vote for him when he has no chance of winning
>>
Wtf is going on - is George Soros going to rig the election in Kasich's favor?
>>
He's trying to pull a Trump - attention whore with ridiculous statements so he gets free airtime.

Might actually work. Shame noone will actually vote for him once they see his insane policies.
>>
>>68168282
If Trump did something that stupid, I wouldn't vote for him.
>>
Ted Will never drop out. He's in it to win. Hopefully Trump can dominate him now in the west and northeast
>>
Is Kasich actually retarded?
>>
>>68169408
this. kasich is literally the anti trump. trump would be more likely to select lying ted fucking cruz to be his vp than kasich. i dont think he agrees with kasich on anything except that the budget should be balanced which everyone says they agree on.
>>
>>68167982
I get that Kasich is a Soros sock puppet, but what exactly is he/they hoping to accomplish by making retarded statements like this?
>>
Does anyone have that master list of everything that sucks about Kucinich or Kacuck or whatever the fuck this slavs name is
>>
>>68169890
trump will crush him in the east. cruz will win the northern middle states. trump will win commiefornia
>>
>>68167982
Kasich is fucking insane
>>
This man has as much chance to be POTUS as I do.
>>
File: 73578908.jpg (483 KB, 1024x560) Image search: [Google]
73578908.jpg
483 KB, 1024x560
>>68168165

No he can't. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania are Trump strongholds.

Despite what the crony politicians did to Atlantic City, as a fellow Jerseyian, we enjoy loud-mouthed and rude people like Trump. He's one of us.
>>
File: 1457831717475.jpg (1018 KB, 1125x1250) Image search: [Google]
1457831717475.jpg
1018 KB, 1125x1250
>>68168360
>>68167982
How awesome is /pol/ going to be when the Republican Party nominates Jeb! as their candidate?

I mean, the billionaires already spent so much money, they have to recover their losses.
>>
>>68167982
Is this some sort of deep ruse to pretend he isn't simply there to try forcing a brokered convention?

Are they pulling the old "never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity?" on us as a cover?
>>
>>68168250
You sound like a leftist.

Stay and fight.

>>68169136
He's too low energy for that to happen.
>>
>>68167982
I'm fine with that T B H. Trump vs King Cuckservative means Trump's numbers go up to at least 60- some percent, if not 80%
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.