[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with a North American Union?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 940px-North_America_Map.svg.png (104 KB, 940x477) Image search: [Google]
940px-North_America_Map.svg.png
104 KB, 940x477
What exactly is wrong with a North American Union?
>>
>>68167806
Mexico
>>
>>68167806
>union
because you can store different data types in the same memory location.
>>
>>68167806
Spics in the south
>>
>>68167867
/thread
>>
File: anglo-american-union-map[1].gif (76 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
anglo-american-union-map[1].gif
76 KB, 1191x842
>>68167806
It's not an Anglo Union
>>
>>68167915
stop being so hateful
>>
>>68167939

It would also bring an entire continents traffic into Oklahoma City. fuck that shit. It's a beautiful shape though.

To bad, so sad.
>>
We would have to include Mexico and fuck that
>>
>>68167990
This won't happen.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>68168164
No more illegal immigration though
>>
>>68167867
First post best post.
>>
>>68167806
Mexicans and Canadians
>>
>>68167806
the flag sucks
>>
the united states wants to keep mexico destabilized so this is never going to happen. we don't need to form a union, we're already allies and trading partners with both countries and i don't think the people in mexico, the states, or canada would want to wave the same banner.
>>
>>68168205
Except for from Guatemala. Where Mexico literally built a wall to keep them out
>>
>>68167990
god, thats just... it would never work. the english would be contrarian asses because english. we all know canada is england-lite. The aussies and NZ wouldn't have the population or GDP to be an important as they think they should be.
>>
>>68168722
Maybe out east/S. Ontario, but Alberta is pretty much Canadian Texas which I think works out to Nebraska level.

Plz annex and save the praries from the weedman. I just want guns and cheap liquor in every 711 and Mac's
>>
>>68167867
Goddammit always
>>
Don't you see what happened with the EU?

USA and Canada are already too different to have an union, not to mention you added fucking Mexico for god's sake.
Just let them cooperate and have good trade agreements in a healthy way.
>>
Honestly, if we could somehow improve Mexico's economic and social situation, I would probably support it. But right now, the GDP per capita worldwide is
10. United States
20. Canada
and unfortunately
66. Mexico

If and when they're prosperous and advanced enough to get to the high twenties, even low thirties, and the Cartel War was finally closed, I'd be down. It'd make the immigration wall MUCH easier to manage (only land connection outwards is Niciragua and Belize, 600 miles as opposed to 2000), and those powerful GDPs could work together well.

Personally, improving Mexico's internal economic situation and making them a more internationally appealing partner is the best step towards the NAU being a comfortable reality.

A Canadian alliance of that regard on the other hand is sort of silly. If you're actually considering it, cut out the middleman and annex Canada. We're not dealing with radically different people with radically different agendas, and Canada has no international border with any nation BUT the USA. It's either expand the relationship in a bigger way, or forget it. And if you're going to do it, the Alliance of some NAU system would be about uniting Spanish countries in Central and North America with the English Bloc.

So yeah, summation, come back when Mexico's not a disaster and we'll consider a union like that.
>>
>>68168183
Trabajo si? el buildo wallo
>>
>>68168205
Spoiler Alert: nobody in America wants Mexican Immigration. Legal or Illegal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.