[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate him? Apart from being an ancap and being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 288x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 288x386
Why does /pol/ hate him?

Apart from being an ancap and being terrible at discussing with some callers, he's pretty much the dream of /pol/.

Alpha male, good-looking, red pilled, Trump supporter, anti-SJW, etc.
>>
Cunt
>>
>>68167601
Ancap is for retarded edgelords.
>>
>>68167601

Obnoxious
>ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

Ancap
>Roads

Cult leader

And good looking? Really?
>>
Stephens based as fuck
>>
>>68167729
He hasn't talked much about it in a while. His most recent videos are about the USA presidential elections, Europe refugee crisis and feminism. And he agrees with /pol/ on all of those.

By the way, why do you specifically hate ancap? I have my own reasons, but haven't heard many people expressing theirs.
>>
>>68167720
NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T
>>
>>68167601
> he's a jew
> believe the 6 gorillion is 100% truth
> believe 9/11 official story is 100% truth
>>
>>68167830
For someone of his age, yes he is good-looking. I’m a woman, by the way.

I can see your other reasons, though. But I’m sure he's explained ancap roads over and over again.
>>
>>68168103
>Jew
Sauce?

And he doesn't really care about the number of Jews that died in the holocaust. For him it was bad no matter if it was 6 million or 200 thousand.
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>68167601
>Alpha male, good-looking, red pilled, Trump supporter, anti-SJW
Actually, that's the job description for most of us here at the Garage.
>>
>>68170097
Not an argument.
>>
>>68167601
Not an argument
>>
>>68167601

/pol/ liked him until he started getting really cultish
>>
>>68167601
/pol/ hates him
click here to find out how he built a fascist following on youtube
>>
>>68167601
>apart from being ancap
>>
File: molyholy.jpg (69 KB, 822x492) Image search: [Google]
molyholy.jpg
69 KB, 822x492
he is a nigger
>>
>>68167601
He's not an alpha male. He just plays one. He's actually a beta cuck.

His agreement with /pol/ is not a coincidence.

He sees /pol/ as a new group of people from which he can grow his audience. He panders to /pol/'s views. He's a faggot.

On top of that, he pretends to be a philosopher, when he's actually just a low tier sophist bully.
>>
I like him for the most part. Like anyone else, I don't agree with him on everything.
>>
>>68171090
This, I find a lot of his videos to be pretty enlightening, refreshing as opposed to most of liberal leftist shit.
>>
>>68170858
>he still uses the front page

Catalog master race
>>
>>68167601
no reason except the dollar meme and the cult meme. whatever is memeable will be meme'd to oblivion

pol is now filled with pol is satire xD memelords and is basically the new b. I can't wait for trump to win/lose so all those fucking r eddit fags can get the fuck out
>>
>>68172445
WOULD YOU USE FORCE AGAINST ME
O
U
L
D

Y
O
U

U
S
E

F
O
R
C
E

A
G
A
I
N
S
T

M
E
>>
>>68172445
>implying we will ever leave
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 598x792
>>
Kind of a fag, but sincerely tries his best. I'm getting tired of hearing this whole "truth and knowledge and virtue" condescening little speech he gives all the time but his points are worth listening to
>>
>>68170858
NOT
>>
>>68167601
He is okay, but he has Jewish blood.
>>
>>68167601
dat voice though
>>
>>68172900
Why? Are you a closet degenerate?
>>
>>68174233
Stef is the one who sucks dick, not me.

Also he doesn't talk like a normal human being, he's fucking weird man.
>>
>>68168443
What does it make me if I feel that way as well?

Like, I believe that the death camps, gas chambers, and the 6 TRILLION were an utter fabrication. I also believe that the Juden had it coming for Bolshevism, the global banking conspiracy, etc.

But I also believe that there were plenty of working and middle class Jews who never tried to incite a marxist revolution, and never ever came close to spearheading some sort of anti-white globalist/debt slavery conspiracyut, and that the fact that a great part of the Jewry deserved to be shipped to the camps, it doesn't make the shittiness of starving or dying of typhus in the concentration any less shitty for the tens of thousands of relatively innocent Jews who were caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>68167601
>leave your family and give me money
>>
>>68167601
>Why does /pol/ hate him?
Because /pol/ is contrarian by its very nature. It is always against something, but never for something (other than Hitler of course). That's because actually having an opinion requires more intellectual effort than just calling someone a cuck.
>>
File: 1454163048913.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1454163048913.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>68167601
Moly the Shill
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.