[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this guy's youtube channel. He actually makes pre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: based bro.jpg (54 KB, 525x442) Image search: [Google]
based bro.jpg
54 KB, 525x442
Found this guy's youtube channel. He actually makes pretty great vids.

He thinks the black dudes in the AIDS SKRILLEX video were paid protesters looking to get hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIN7AzJde0

It's cool seeing a video from last week then seeing all the different perspectives. You got CARL, AIDS SKRILLEX, this cool Owen guy, etc. Same with the different POV shots you see at a Trump rally of supporters beating the crap out of protesters.
>>
I was wondering who this is.
>>
thanks for posting, Op.
>>
>>68166126
>implying he isn't paid

he's based though
>>
>>68166126
Jesus christ, they're all professional, aren't they?
>>
>>68167456

I hope Trump comes to Pittsburgh so I can go to a rally and argue with a protester and be recorded. I'd try to bring on the bantz to make /pol/ proud.
>>
this man is the new king of /pol/
>>
>>68167456

Of course, all this shit is so fucking cringy only a goobtoob faggot would actually argue about politics in public with strangers
>>
File: 1458118512728.jpg (111 KB, 659x887) Image search: [Google]
1458118512728.jpg
111 KB, 659x887
>>68168143
I bet Maddy wanted to fuck him

Madeline of House Kathleen
First of her Name
The Smasher of Patriarchy, Breaker of Balls, Builder of Walls, Cutter of Wrists, Cucker of Cucks, Mother to Cats
And
Queen of /pol/
>>
PUT YO HANDS ON ME
>>
good find
>>
File: what.jpg (16 KB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
16 KB, 300x233
>>68168179

Heh.

If he's a faggot then what do you consider of those who argue about politics behind their keyboards with strangers?

Shut up you pleb...
>>
>>68168278
she did. you can see in the video multiple times her getting wet thru her body language
>>
Subbed
>>
>>68166126
Somebody in that video had to be paid. I refuse to believe it was ALL real.
>>
>>68166126
THIS is unity!
>>
>>68167456
Kind of ironic.
>Can't get a job nowadays
>Have to take a job where you protest against the guy who would be willing to bring back jobs
That or they just do it for fun / because it's easy.
>>
>>68168278
>queen of /pol/

Yep, nope. Fuck that bitch. (hatefuck if you wanna, nothing more)
Really though, that dude is still the dude carly will never be, I agree with that.
>>
File: 1429184755327.jpg (22 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1429184755327.jpg
22 KB, 331x473
>>68166126
Does anyone else find this guy really attractive?

Dat nordic bone structure, dem eyes, dat powerful voice
>>
>>68166126
Not as based in that vid as he was on the street.
Too many long silences, repeats himself too often, doesn't sound professional enough. Needs more facts.
Good effort though I like him
>>
>>68166883
Put your hands on me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.