[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals NEED to say this? I have not seen one single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 750x1334
Why do liberals NEED to say this? I have not seen one single Trump supporter tell a Hillary or Bernie supporter to unfriend themselves or call the other a piece of shit. Its always the most politically illiterate people too. No discussion, no debate... Just "you're a piece of shit". Sickening.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x1065
Pic of the man in question as well.
>>
>>68164734
>glasses
>beard
every time
>>
>>68164734
Literally r eddit incarnate. What did he major in while in college? I guarantee you it was in the liberal arts.
>>
>>68164839
>holding cat
>>
Liberals rarely practice what they preach.

>Peace, love and the American way (voting), except when I don't like it
>>
How are there any men out there that are excited about voting for Hillary
>>
>>68164734
even the cat doesn't want to be near him
>>
yeah but no but STOP HATE I guess
>>
>>68164610
Facebook has made retards of many, left and right. Don't pretend that the site itself isn't cancer, not just this jackass.
>>
>>68164610
because they claim to be democratic but they aren't
most people don't share their extremely hateful beliefs, so they must become louder to make it look like those ideas are more present
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>68165024
No college lives in Portland.
>>
>>68165755
That explains just about everything. Is he a barista?
>>
>>68165318
pretty much the first thing i noticed about the pic.

>get your libfag hands off me you fucking casual.
>>
>>68165649
Yeah but even the retards on the right don't kick out their liberal friends and tell them to go fuck themself etc. In fact most invite debate because right-wingers are usually a little more informed because they follow politics generally, not passively during current election cycles during the "current year"
>>
>>68165847
Not sure...
Ironically he used to listen to Eminem in high school and he got in a lot of fights.
>>
>>68164610
this happened to me couple days ago
when friends found out that i vote afd
i got several messages that told me that they will unfriend me and even wrote on my wall, announcing it
>>
File: 1444771844678.png (500 KB, 1224x737) Image search: [Google]
1444771844678.png
500 KB, 1224x737
>>68164610
Pic and link related.
It is a defense mechanism against their false beliefs
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/10/21/liberals-are-more-likely-to-unfriend-you-over-politics-online-and-off/
>>
So tolerant and accepting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.