[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 16
File: iu.jpg (66 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
66 KB, 960x720
>last night
>drive to bar close to Tulane
>park around the corner
>women walks by as I'm getting out of my car
>I follow 15-20 feet behind
>she stops, "excuse me"
>she gets really nervous, her voice is quivering
>I say "hey, what's up" in a neutral tone
>she asks, "what are you doing?"
>"uh, there's a bar around the corner"
>a few people pass on the cross road
>"oh, yeah, of course" she still seems worried
>I walk past her to the entrance
>"yeah, maybe I should get a drink too"
>she waits until I go inside, then disappears

Are women getting more paranoid or have they always been this way? It caught me completely off guard. What is /pol/'s experience?
>>
As far back as I can remember and I'm almost 30.

Most will just glance nervously at you over their shoulder even though you just happen to be a person on the street with a penis, in broad daylight in a busy neighborhood. But some go a step further and actually act out their victim fantasies.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 316x202
>yfw the next time this happens she just sprays mace in your face
>>
Women have always been like this. It is only natural and you shouldn't be offended.
>>
>>68164305
are you a black man?
>>
>>68165307
No, germanic white man.
>>
>>68165227

When I was young, thin, and handsome, I was behind a group of girls to go to the CVS, and they turned around and looked and then start whispering some shit to themselves and giggling

One eventually turned around and yelled WHAT'S UP! and then we stopped and talked for a little bit, got their numbers, then continued my way to the store and invited them over that weekend and ended up fucking one of them 2 or 3 days later.

They're only afraid of you if you're not cute/handsome because now that I'm old and fat and disgusting, the wind blowing in the other direction.
>>
>>68165449
Wtf man. You should have been at home getting cucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 202x249
>>68165540
This
Bad goy
>>
>>68164305
She was paranoid because of her Women's Studies class brainwashing her, but scaring a woman then putting her at ease is a surefire way to get her to fuck you.
>>
>>68165065
>yfw the next time this happens you just spray mace in her face
ftfy. She was profiling and clearly hostile, I'd take that as a threat as preemptively protect myself. She even stalked him and made sure of his location before she fled into the shadows. I'm surprised OP didn't get robbed.
>>
>>68165540
I wonder if she would have acted the same way if I was black.

tfw I'm the king of the manlets (5'11"). I didn't know I looked that threatening.
>>
Most of the women I've known have been raped, not even kidding. I have to assume it just happens a lot and people don't talk about how common is is, walking alone in a bad neighborhood is just dangerous for them. I don't want to sound like some feminist, but for most of us guys the concept of being attacked and raped in an alley is pretty alien to us, but it's something women have to worry about.
>>
>>68164305
All women are like this but the fact that this woman actually spoke out and acted on it probably means she's an entitled shit. Unless you're black, OP. In that case she's right to speak out.
>>
>>68165863
I think not. Either paint yourself dark groid or put a towel over your head next time you go to outside.
>>
>>68164849
>But some go a step further and actually act out their victim fantasies.
I fucking hate when that happens. I was just trying to get to a coffee at dunkin doughnuts on my day off from work, and then there I am 15 minutes later behind a dumpster with some crazy bitch holding me ontop of her and slamming her pussy onto my dick until I cum in her, and then she strangles herself to death. It's like, what the fuck bitch?
>>
>>68166047
What city? I've never met anyone who was raped.
>>
>>68166283
I think he means """""""raped""""""
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 312x332
>>68165449
>mfw filthy Germanics running around south Louisiana
>>
>>68164305

>Goes to Jewlane
>Is white, Germanic

Sure Moishe. Stop going to The Boot and maybe women will stop thinking you're planning on raping them.

At least she had her wits about her. New Orleans is a fucking jungle at night, especially near the uptown campus.
>>
>>68164305

>"yeah, maybe I should get a drink too"

She wanted your D bro. She was just trying to make small talk. Ya blew it.
>>
>be op
>get out of my black panel van
>be walking to the bar with my hood up
>forgot to shave for weeks
>i accidentally my knife on the side walk
>stupid bitch female turns around asks me what im doing
>stupid paranoid bitches am i right pol
>sympathize with me pol
>>
>>68166047
>>68166283
I'm not the original guy, but when I was in my younger teen years I'd say 80% of the girls I knew had been physically raped, I knew two had been raped at gun point, I knew one who had been raped and told not to tell or her family would get killed, and I've known a few women who had to deal with indecent exposure.
Pinellas County, Florida is a shithole.
Shame is that most of the girls refused to go to the police, and it was so many years ago that the statute of limitations is over.
I knew a guy who got kiddy diddled too, but his rapist went to jail.
>>
>>68166600
Just how many louisianians are on /pol/?
>>
>>68164305
are you an european american?
they have been brainwashed by the media
>>
>>68166890

I was born and raised in Mamou, but lived in Texas for the past 10 years
>>
>>68166890
I am in St Martinville, Erick u there?
>>
>>68166743
Your mother, sisters and cousins don't count you sick fuck.
>>
>>68166600
It wasn't the Boot. It's actually a neighborhood bar with a mix of young and old. Cool place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ijMRTJiobQ
>>
>>68167166
No senpai living in laffy right now for undergrad
>>
>>68165530

I had girls do this to me at Target. I was in an aisle looking for contact containers and eye drops. They were down the aisle looking at condoms, one of them had a box of condoms and giggling like "tee hee, look at us, look what we're going to do".

I gave them a smirk and then went to the check out. Lo and behold, they pick the check out I'm at and keep talking about me being flirtatious. I asked them if they knew how to use those and they kept acting goofy. One of them asked me what my name was. Then I was like, "let me know if you want to use any of those so you can practice on me" and they gave me that LOOK, like "oh reaaaally". My dumb ass didn't really pursue it any further, but I'm thinking they probably would have swapped digits with me. Dunno why they were buying condoms in a group of three like that as opposed to one.
>>
>>68166890

Probably too many. Unless you want to get enriched, drunk, or fat there isn't much to do in New Orleans.

The real question is, when is Louisiana/New Orleans getting it's own chimpout because some felon got shot
>>
>>68164305
it helps if you're white
>>
>>68166259
underrated.
>>
>>68166645
kek
>>
>>68167332

>Snake and Jake's

Jesus fuck, /pol/ is fucking everywhere.
>>
>>68167438
Tbh I think our nigs are too docile for that, their main shtick is just crime of course. The BLM shit is just Tunblr AstroTurf you'll hardly find off the LSU campus.
>>
>>68166283
>>68166381

I will just say...the south.
and no, a mix of beaten and dragged into an alley; and drugged, not drunk sex mind you
>>
>>68167421
You dirty bastard. How could you drop a line like that and fail to ask for digits?
>>
>>68164305
She was probably baiting you and hoping for you touch her shoulder and/or offer her a drink so she'd have a rape survival story to write about for class.
>>
>>68164305
Women shouldn't be out at night without a man. Women instinctively know this and that's why they get all paranoid.
>>
>>68166047

In a way it's not really surprising.
When I think of some of the filth I knew in school...I'd be surprised if some of those guys "didn't" rape. They couldn't stop from hitting people and lighting things on fire and those urges are typically far less intense.

Even people I think aren't so bad often turn out to have a very warped understanding of morality.
There's a kneejerk reaction against talking about the prevalence of rape here though since it's so strongly connoted with feminists who use it as a tool to demonize men and deny they are victimized too.
>>
nah, its getting worse. people are more paranoid today.
>>
>>68168843
What's causing the paranoia? I always thought stuff like CSI - Special Victims Unit was really unhealthy for women to watch. I don't think men watch shows like that.
>>
>>68168961
The media became more sensationalist, so you got more coverage on shit like kidnappings, murders, rapes etc.
>>
>>68166259
Highest tier kek
>>
>>68168961
Have some cold hard facts http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf
>>
>>68168961
>>68169073
This.
People are afraid because of bullshit news.
When in reality rape is down in almost every western nation (aside from rapefugee areas).
If you see a gaggle of brown people at night; fear is warranted if you're a woman.
If its a solitary white male; chances are he's not going to rape you. But if you're really worried; wait for him to pass/
>>
Vaginal jews are lunatics.

More @ 11:00
>>
>>68169312
>ID: PISSman
>>
>>68168100

Yeah, I goofed.
>>
>>68169404
They did a research here on this and turns out crime rates are constantly going down despite fear of crimes going up. Quite the paradox.
>>
I was at Walmart buying bread and as I walked behind another woman in the aisle she tensed up and took a few steps to the side to seemingly give me space to grab the bread

I am also black
>>
>>68169465
>>68169312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0KsP5d61I
>>
File: Kanye.gif (2 MB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
Kanye.gif
2 MB, 480x368
>St. Paddy's night
>go out with the lads
>Opt to walk home because it's a cool night
>Two girls come up to me and ask me to walk them home because they've had a couple of drinks and they're afraid of the dark
Maybe it's just because Northern Ireland is permanently in the 70s or maybe it's just America that has the problem. Who knows?
>>
>>68169547
Because the human mind emphasises the bad.
We'd have to; if we ignored danger we'd have died long ago.
Instead we're hyper-sensitive towards threats.
Instead of "violent crime is down" (which gets no ratings). We get "THIS ONE WOMAN OUT OF THE 5 MILLION IN THIS CITY WAS RAPED, HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE, MAD MAX NOW"
>>
Tried making conversation with a girl in a bookstore once.
She looked at me like I was about to rape her.

When did women start getting so uptight and paranoid like this?
>>
File: 1454873828877.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1454873828877.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>68166645

You funny guy
>>
>>68164305
>>68164849

Bitches are histrionic and all that but... you guys must be some creepy, bad posture, generally odd presences.

When chicks see me on the street they usually smile at me.

The only time I get what you described is when I am walking behind obvious tumblr-tier fugly chicks with stupid clothes and ulltra-birght dyed hair.

Then I fuck with them so they can blog about their "almost rape" escapade once they "escape my viciously-voracious rape-rod."

maybe, clean up, dress well, stand up straight, walk around with a smile and lift/cardio a bit?
>>
File: no-country.jpg (31 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
no-country.jpg
31 KB, 500x367
Donyou mean mug people as your default face? Do unintentionally give off angry vibes in your body language and facial expression? Do you ever catch yourself in a mirror and think wow I look angry/serious?

Maybe you have an unintentional angry/serious look and demeanour about you that she picked up on?
>>
>>68164305
>2013
>Syracuse, Jew York
>walking to car in lot
>turn corner, am now 30 feet behind fat girl waddling to lot herself
>she looks over her shoulder, fishes phone out
>phone rings, pick up, it's my brother in cuckland
>start speaking in Cuck with him
>she walks faster, globular physique roiling violently
>continues looking over shoulder
>waddles into bus shelter
>waits until I enter my car to exit bus shelter
>give her a wave as I drive by

Now really. Is a tall foreign student in a relatively small degree program going to rape some fat girl in the middle of campus with campus police driving by regularly?

>
>>
>>68166047
Was your wife's daughter raped too?
>>
>>68164305
sounds like she's been culturally enriched in the past
>>
Women are more skittish and are instinctively wary of strange men by nature, as they should be.

You don't have to be a feminist to acknowledge that some guys are predators when the opportunity presents itself, and it makes sense to be more on guard around them.

The only thing is that, as I understand it, the "creepy rapist stalks strangers at night" thing is actually pretty rare.
>>
>>68166047
protip: they tell you that to get your sympathy. No woman who has been through an actual rape tells people unless its their parents
>>
File: 7 wRAPs 4 U.jpg (226 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
7 wRAPs 4 U.jpg
226 KB, 777x1000
>>68170409
fat, ugly white whores are a niggers #1 favorite treat!

she was right to run from you.
>>
File: 1442104271090.jpg (74 KB, 550x476) Image search: [Google]
1442104271090.jpg
74 KB, 550x476
>>68166047
>Most of the women I've known have been raped, not even kidding.

In the mind of a male, "rape" is when some nigger breaks into your house, assaults your wife, beats her face in, cuts her up and fucks her violently.

In the mind of a female, "rape" is when you have consensual sex that you regret later.

We punish all rapes like they are the former, but in fact the majority are the latter, and a significant portion of rape accusations are actually made up for the purposes of retribution, vengeance, and social harm to the accused.

Go ahead and ask any woman you know — Every one of them has a rape story. Every single one of them. But, what you will find out if your delve deeper is, not that they were raped, but that someone made sexual advances towards them that they reciprocated and later regretted, or that they turned down and which nothing came of. These rape stories are often trotted out for pityfeels from the woman's peers.
>>
>>68169604
do you feel like you have a strange superpower?
>>
>>68171173
Hey you have a better chance of being black than me, friend.
>>
File: women.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>68166743
Good shilling bro. Anecdotes, appeals to emotion, women don't even report the rape becuz reasons. Here is some truth:

WOMEN:
>instigate more reciprocal and non-reciprocal violence in hetero relationships
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
>have an advantage in the legal system
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2144002
>attracted to males if they have a nice car
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19302732
>lie about 41% of rape claims
http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf
>have more sexual partners than males and LIE about this
https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/239672/original/Alexander+%26+Fisher+%282003%29.pdf
>are attracted to males who are already in a relationship
http://www.synergy-pr.com/files/JESP72009%281%29.pdf
>are attracted to dominance during ovulation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/
>one-in-four have STDs
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23574940/ns/health-childrens_health/t/teen-girls-has-sexually-transmitted-disease/#.UPOTfGeLgfx
>>
>>68170334
>>68170398

I have permanent resting asshole face, same with the rest of my family. I get Nazi and serial killer or school shooter jokes every so often. Not really much I can do about it.

It's kind of an asset once you get to know people though.
>>
>>68172516
>shilling
>fallacies
>100 links of proofs
I envy you. Every time you use the computer you feel like you're defending some cause, fighting the good fight, defeating evil.
I just come here to chat, shitpost and crack jokes.
>>
>>68169380
I wanna see the survey questions
>>
>>68164305

>be me
>picking of prescription at CVS
>pharmacy has long line and poor gook has to staff single window by her lonesome for some reason
>middle aged white woman with blonde hair suddenly appears
>stands off to the side and looks like she wants to get to the window
>completely ignores the fact that there's already a fucking line
>stands there looking helpless
>eventually asks "uh should I get in line?"
>everyone starts laughing
>I say "yeah, that's what a queue is for"
>she goes "well uh thanks for being so polite about my question that I had"
>condescendingly trying to imply I'm an asshole
>tell her "you're very welcome" and smile
>>
>>68169677
I've walked some home in my younger days, most of them invited me in even though we had no prior contact/acquaintances whatsoever
>>
>>68172971
autistic
>>
>>68165065
I got sprayed with mace for jogging at 4 in the morning.
Passing by (on the designated jogging lane I might add) some woman on her way to work and I was sprayed.
Shirt hurt and I sued her but the case was thrown out because that woman was attacked before and supposedly that's why she was paranoid.
>>
I make people in general nervous. I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and work out quite a bit. I've got a big beard and tend to walk around with a scowl on my face. I think I need to smile more to put people at ease, but I reckon that might make me look even crazier.

I'm a pretty friendly guy, it kinda sucks when people cross the street when they see me coming at night.
>>
File: lmao.png (437 KB, 506x489) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
437 KB, 506x489
>>68172971
>>tell her "you're very welcome" and smile
Should've tipped your fedora, lmoa
>>
Women are pretty and men are predators why the fuck be surprised when they act like it. There are a few alpha women who prey on men but for the most part men are out checking out every women they see and saying yes or now in their head to if they would or wouldn't stuff their dick in them.
>>
The everyday fear of imaginary rape is just another form of the delusional self-flattery of the narcissistic modern woman. She convinces herself that she is constantly a target because a target of rape is intrinsically an attractive woman.
>>
>>68165530
Anon gets it.
>>
>>68164305
>lifeguarding
>two women want some cigarettes
>on break so go grab them some of mine
>woman on the left asks if i want to make out with them
>fuggg i want to but im at my job
>decline and they say come here
>get my dick fondled by two milfs
>ask if i want to come to their room with them
>debate about it
>would rather have job
>go back to work never see them again

FUCKING WOMEN
>>
>>68173600
6'2 200 lbs is the average man tho
>>
>>68173813
Rape is way more common than you think you clueless hermit.
>>
>>68165736
nah don't blame women for having the balls to confront someone they think might be following them: women have a right to be scared at night when someone is behind them, it's natural: not fucktarded crossing road because a "gamer" is walking down it during the day

it's fucktarded libshit women who CAUSED the destabilization of the west in a scant few years, but they still are ok looking out for themselves, which they should do.

also the "i should get a drink", she was trying to invite herself in with you, luckily you escaped! haha
>>
>be me
>work in hospital
>get off around midnight
>decide to take different route to parking structure I never took before
>girl gets in elevator
>we get off on same floor
>think she must be going to same place
>following her through all these winding hallways, some narrow
>start to realize I shouldn't be following her
>she keeps looking back at me
>eventually we end up outside in some weird inner area of the hospital

"Uhhh do you know how to get to the parking structure"
She was quite scared until I finally asked her that.
>>
>>68173813
I kinda get that. But statistically your more likely to be ran over by a car than get raped... unless you live in a mudslime infested shithole like Sweden.
>>
>>68167421
>Dunno why they were buying condoms in a group of three like that as opposed to one.
because that is how the come packaged, three condoms in a box.. for one at a time you have to find a vending maching in a shitty gas station.
>>
>>68166219

wrong

women should speak out, depends on the tone, but it wasn't entirely out of place, depending on how quickly he got out of the car etc

people can feel uneasy and be cautious

but i see where you're coming from, women who do this in day light just to blame men for being alive
>>
>>68174024
>>68173999
What's going on here
>>
File: rape.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>68164305
happened to me once. I was on vacation but to be fair i was "following" her for quite a while and to make things worse we were staying at the same hotel. she would look back at me every couple minutes and then pick up speed, but then she lost out when we got on the same elevator. she slammer her back to the wall and kind of slide around the corner while having her hand in her purse and took off. felt kind of bad since i knew she thought i was following her but i laughed.
>>
>>68174210
She probably told her blog followers she survived attempted rape.
>>
>>68174207
People who disagree. Chicks have a reason to be afraid of dudes, rape is a real aspect of reality for women that we don't have to deal with.
>>
>>68174210
she now has a rape story.
>>
>>68173600
m8 im 6'9 385, its terrible I got resting bitchface and have a big scar across my whole face people think im going to pillage but all I want to do is become a children's book autor
>>
>>68174566
There's no such thing as resting bitch face for men. If you're a woman lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>68166743
>physically raped
As opposed to...?
>>
>>68174738
metaphorically
>>
File: 1428710910120.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1428710910120.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>walking behind petite woman at night
>have fantasy about protecting her from niggers
>nothing actually happens
>go home
>shitpost
>>
>>68174691
well a scowl or what ever it just makes me look mad. And im a dude btw ^_^
>>
>>68164305

Nice political discussion faggot.
>>
>>68174738
Penetrated, actually raped. As opposed to indecent exposure or "emotional" rape or catcalling or whatever dumb shit classifies as rape now.
>>
>>68164305
Hey friend I live on plum street, do you go to Tulane? I hope you weren't going to the boot, complete meme bar :)
>>
>>68172182
>t. Muhamsven
>>
>>68174566
What the fuck
>>
>>68174886
The idea of a 385 pound blimp sitting at a keyboard typing emojis towards me is truly revolting.
>>
File: 1456172515658.jpg (22 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1456172515658.jpg
22 KB, 498x412
>>68175090
>>68174886
Kek
>>
>>68169404
Not necessary rape. How about snatch and run? I could imagine victims of such crime would be very uneasy in presence of people falling in the potential robber profile.
>>
snake & jakes?
>>
>>68175090
lel ^_^ le hindenberg face, nah but I got into professional powerlifting and strongman so im more like zydrunas savickas mode
>>
>>68175176
that pic always makes me giggle
>>
>>68164305
reminds me of Molester Man
great manga
>>
>>68165530
girls in a group don't worry one guy is going to rape them all so they'll be more forward. a single girl walking alone in the dark is going to feel more vulnerable retard.
>>
Hard to know if they are paranoid, on drugs or trying to coax you into some weird fetish.

Get this,
25% of woman in America are on prescription drugs.

On top of this the amount of woman on singles sites and on hook up pages with weird fantasy's is mind blowing.
>>
>Tulane
>Not Jewlane

You're not from here I take it OP?
>>
>>68166047
>>68166743

You mean most of the women you know say they've been raped. It's like a status symbol for women these days. A drunken fling they slightly regret now qualifies as rape. Either that or the United States secretly has rape rates comparable to Somalia.
>>
>>68166614

But since she believes in "rape culture" he probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>68164305
There's always been a substantial amount of insecurity and paranoia when it comes to interaction between the sexes.
But yeah, unlike men women show unwarranted fear.
Some of it stems from insecurity. Alot of it is from second hand stories. The irony is stereotypes are accurate, usually a decently groomed white male isn't going to be a rapist, but how can you communicate that without coming off as racist. Honestly OP, you should have either
a. Ignored her
Or
b. Laughed at her. Fuck her for judging you.
>>
>>68164305

She was looking for a good rape OP

you let her down

Its probably her only fantasy in life.
>>
>>68166259
Lots of laughs
>>
>>68176026
>unlike men women show unwarranted fear.
Well in any physical confrontation with man woman will lose for sure, it is different dynamic in interactions with strangers.
>>
>>68173999
1/4 women, mate.

1 in 4.

Think about that.
>>
File: 1431781012905.jpg (169 KB, 631x529) Image search: [Google]
1431781012905.jpg
169 KB, 631x529
>>68166259
>>
File: carlssistercummed.jpg (101 KB, 763x768) Image search: [Google]
carlssistercummed.jpg
101 KB, 763x768
Carl's sister is down
>>
>>68173593
>DESIGNATED
>JOGGING
>STREETS
>>
>>68166047
>being attacked in an alley is alien to most of us
Soft cunt/10
>>68166743
Women lie anon
>>
>>68173999
The Justice Department’s crime statistics based on the National Crime Victimization Survey estimated 238,000 rapes AND sexual assaults in 2011. In a country with a population of 318.9 million, that works out at around 0.00007%.

The male rape rate is actually substantially higher when you account the prison rape culture, which unlike feminist rape culture, is quite real.
>>
>>68166259
fucking kek
>>
>>68173938

And you didn't get their numbers for later. This is either totally made-up or you're the biggest fucking beta on the planet.
>>
>>68170334
I get hit on and free shit from women as much as I get weird treatment. I actually find that it's usually older 50-70 year old women who treat me like shit, even had one yell at me to get the fuck away from her when I passed her in a crowded downtown area during lunch hour on my way to my favorite pizza shop (I really to this day don't know why she yelled at me since I was far away from her and passed her but she kept glancing back at me before I even reached that point and with my new job I've realized how people of various age and racial demographics will treat me on average). I rarely have a problem with anyone under that age group and have fucked a few in their 40's.
>>
>>68176331
NUMBER FROM A BULLSHIT STUDY

A

FUCKING

BURGER
>>
>>68177393
Protip: it's totally made up and anon is also the world's biggest beta
>>
>>68169677
>paddy's
Everytime.
Where you at lad? Waterside, Derry reporting in
>>
>>68164305

Happened to me once.
>Walking home from a party
>some old chick in front of me, i walk fast
>Uhm can you not follow behind me?
>"well can i get in front of you?"
>"sure"
>"Hey i'm sorry its just theres a lot of bad guys out there"
>"yeah"
>head home.
>>
>>68177585

I almost wrote "probably both" but decided not to.
>>
>>68169750
I bet your breath smelled terrible. If you're going to chat with a woman, bring along some breath mints. a tiny bit of cologne wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>68166047
Horse shit, I run into women who I talk to for 5 minutes and say they were raped, then they go further ape shit every fucking week. It's all a lie and I don't play that game.

When I was a young 13 year old I sort of dated this girl for awhile, she was hot and sucked a dick and that was it. At 17 I met up with her again and fucked her, I knew she had been fucked before but she swore she was a virgin, we broke up a few days later because she was fucking other dudes. By 20 I was making a lot of money and she kept hitting me up after she moved back (she had a bf when she moved away and some times sent me nudes), she claimed she was raped while she was gone and was working as an escort. Obviously knowing this girl for way too long and way too well I asked around, turns out she as I expected wasn't raped but rather had sex with a dude and decided she was pissed at him later for calling her slut (I got off lucky because I had done that too). By 22 she was a literal crack whore.

Women lie a lot, especially about rape. I know one girl who was actually raped and it was a half black girl raped by her nigger dad and half brother when she was 11 or 12, she was actually a great chick but she had some serious issues from it, most people who are actually raped have serious issues that aren't obvious and are not fucking bragging about it.
>>
>>68175028
Post your skin and I will post mine, friend.
>>
>>68169404
>chances are he's not going to rape you

PHEW!
>>
>>68170409
When fatties do this the only proper response is,
>Don't flatter yourself, honey.
>>
>>68177877
Belfast. Every time?
>>
Maybe in America. You're all a bunch of sheltered suburbanites.
>>
>>68178584
It's Patrick's day! REEEEEEEEE
Whereabouts in Belfast?
>>
>>68178093
>uhhh can you not follow behind me
I would've told her to fuck off
>actually apologising to her
Cuck
>>
>>68164305
>walking to my house
some girl comes from behind and comes really close to me, grasping my arm
>really wirded out by this, haven't see her in my life
>she says something about a car that she thinks has been following her
>asks me to walk with her until teh car stops "following" her
>I offer to walk her home, somethin like 4 or 5 more streets
>we arrive and she thanks me
didnt actually ask her for how long tha car had been following her or if she was really sure it was following her so I cant say that she was being paranoid or not
>>
>>68178681
>Whereabouts?
Best you'll get is North Bellfast. People call it Paddy's all the time.
>>
>>68178789
was her home on your way or did you go out of your way to help her?
>>
>>68178965
my home was at the left of the first corner, she doesnt live that far thou, 4, 5 streets by the short side, not the long side
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.