[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deseret News/KSL Poll: If Trump is the nominee, Utah votes Democratic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: MAGA_UT.jpg (270 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
MAGA_UT.jpg
270 KB, 2048x1536
If a communist or a psycho Merkel-lite bitch can win conservative Utah over presidential nominee Trump, then we deserve being called "Utard," a portmanteau of "Utah" and "retard."

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=38970451&nid=960&title=poll-utah-would-vote-for-a-democrat-for-president-over-trump

(Deseret News and KSL are media subsidiaries owned by the Mormon Church, which may have a conflict of interest in trying to stop Trump, because Mormon Church loves illegal immigrants and refugees in policy, likely for exploitable cheap labor and conversion.)

IF Utah reject Trump by abstaining or voting for someone else that lead to Democratic candidate winning the ultra-red state of Utah, please don't move here.

Some people are stupider and crazier here, especially Mormon cuckolds (Glenn Beck fans).

I know, I live here for a long time. (Ex-Mormon/not Mormon.)

>Pic related, it's me. 'Make America Great Again!'
>>
>>68163928
You're a big guy.
>>
>Thinking voting matters
>Hoping things can be changed through democracy
>>
>>68163928
As if their fucking 6 electoral college votes matter when God emperor Trump paints OH, PA, and VA red
>>
File: 1458261062435.jpg (111 KB, 614x640) Image search: [Google]
1458261062435.jpg
111 KB, 614x640
>>68163928
We libtards welcome you to our new America.
Enjoy your stay, friendo!
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (503 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
503 KB, 1920x1080
>>68164434

USA is a constitutional republic, with the caucus or primary system for each different state and territory and the semi-antiquated electoral college system.

However, the establishments are desperate to stop Trump, that include using the electoral college to stop Trump from attaining the White House.

Example: Washington Post article "The electoral college could still stop Trump, even if he wins the popular vote"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/17/if-no-one-else-stops-trump-the-electoral-college-still-can-its-in-the-constitution/

>Pic related, it's my gears as received from donation to Trump's campaign.
>>
>>68163928
fatass
>>
>>68164197
For you?
>>
File: BUILD_WALL_DEPORT_THEM_ALL.png (199 KB, 374x346) Image search: [Google]
BUILD_WALL_DEPORT_THEM_ALL.png
199 KB, 374x346
>>68166415

>NBC News/WSJ

Not credible as Trump said because of collaborative bias to rain on Trump's parade.
>>
Yes utah will probably go to Cruz, but there is 0 chance utah will ever go blue. I would bet everything I have on it
>>
>>68166415
>January
>still had rubot, Yeb, and Kasich leeching voters away from the god emperor
B8
>>
>>68167298

But, some cuckold Republican conservative or moderate Mormons will hate Trump as the nominee so much they are willing to hold the nose and vote Democrat for president.

Unless the Neoconservative establishment led by William Kristol, Erick Erickson (Red State editor) and the National Review staff will install the third party route for their chosen one to try to divert enough votes away from Trump to tip the election either to third party (the first in history) or Democratic ("Ross Perot effect" re: accidental election of Bill Clinton in '92 election).

They are insane enough to try to put up the third party opposition to Trump if he cinches nomination on Republican Party ticket.

This election cycle has never been more interesting since 1960 election, or, further back, 1912.
>>
Why are you so fat?
>>
File: trump-supporters.jpg (284 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
trump-supporters.jpg
284 KB, 620x387
>>68169889

Why do you ask as if it matters?

The reason why I'm fat is because I live in Utah long enough to have a bad effect on me, between unemployment, underemployment and depression as a perennial single man.

Trump's election should be motivating for some misfortunate men to get their lives back in order with fitness goals.

I used to be fit at 170 lbs in 2013, now I let myself go because of unemployment for two long years that led to depression, hence my weight gain.

I should endeavor to join the gym as soon as next month. I'm a former amateur entry-level bodybuilder.

This said, what you say is unkind and mean, typical of the culture that look down on obesity as the direct result of the correlation of isolation, perennial singlehood, unemployment/underemployment and depression.

But this is 'Murica, land of the Burgers, with a tragic fact of increased obesity rate in the last three decades for myriad factors.

>Pic related, the answer
>>
I fucking warned you guys about Mormons.

>b-but they have lots of white kids! they're saviors of the white race!!

They need to be gassed like the cultists they are.
>>
File: 1457465390544.png (371 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
1457465390544.png
371 KB, 800x738
>>68171027
>That guy on the left

When did Jared get out? It looks like that lack of Subway diet didn't do him any favors.
>>
>>68163928
>If a communist or a psycho Merkel-lite bitch can win conservative Utah over presidential nominee Trump, then we deserve being called "Utard," a portmanteau of "Utah" and "retard."
you didn't need to explain the joke
>>
File: why_Utah_sucks.png (323 KB, 383x550) Image search: [Google]
why_Utah_sucks.png
323 KB, 383x550
>>68172483

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Utard

http://www.blogher.com/many-ways-utah-sucks-old-shriveled-balls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.