[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Russian Life? Not that bad at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkt0wzOLfgmPoLAAwkbHYQ

So guys ... Lately I've been watching this Youtube Channel called "Real Russia".
There are some russian guys who film regular russian life and show it to us westerns.
To be honest ... , I always believed life in russia sucks.
But this looks kind of enjoyable.

Or can the russifags tell another story?

Like if your mid to upper class in russia, how would your life be?
>>
>>68163057
Fun fact: median wage in Russia is $300. Male life expectancy is 63 years (144 place in the world). Make your own conclusions.
>>
My favorite thing about Russian life that i've seen online is those "Stop A deuschbag" or "Stopham" videos.. what do Russian people think about those? I like them, i think they're fucking awesome
>>
File: 1344268623358.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1344268623358.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>68163057
>To be honest ... , I always believed life in russia sucks.
>he fell for the liberashka's lies
>>
>>68163057

Nice Putin Propaganda
>>
>>68164228
I'd like to see the stats of the top 10 cities of Russia.Your median has a bunch of Siberians included and we both know that isn't where potential westerners would move to.
>>
>>68164228

So yeah, speaks a clear language.
But what if you're a lawyer or doctor, scientist?

Like what can life be if youget like 2000 dollars a month?
>>
>>68164228
Tfw female life expectancy is 76.
>>
>>68164731
na no propaganda burger.
Just curious what life there is like.
>>
>>68163057
life in moscow =/= life in russia
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 608x960
>>68164228
>average wage in Russia is 300$

Will I live like a god if in Russia if my salary is 9500$ a month?
>>
Lived in Russia for a year. Hate my country (Latvia) now. And Yeah, isn't so bad. :) Don't listen to liberal fags who wan't to LGBTize and EUROPize Russia. They are fags who sit on their dildo asses OUTSIDE of Russia because they are afraid.
>>
>>68164774
You can see for regions.
http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/population/bednost/tabl/1-2-6.htm
Moscow at least is twice as rich. >>68165121 is very true. Other regions don't differentiate much. Big incomes also in north oil regions. Oil/gas companies pay well, and money trickle down. Though they still behind Moscow (these companies HQs are there and in Russia corporate tax is paid where companies HQ are. God bless Luzhkov who pushed that idea.)
>>
>>68167719
and how much do you make?

oh wait i already know the answer, nothing because you're a worthless piece of shit that sits at home and jerks off to anime and complains about how much he hates his country
>>
>>68165004
>government funded channel
>not showing life outside of a handful of regions.
>>
How the fuck does the average Russian only make 300$ a month? 3600 a year???

The average high school teacher in Americas salary is around 50,000
>>
>here comes all the self-hating westaboo russians from 2ch
>>
This is like the swedish anon who made a few threads the other day of "real life in stockholm" even though he just went to the richest, whitest areas.
>>
>>68170369
Lower cost of living, especially in shitty rural regions. From what I gather live outside the big cities is pretty third world.
>>
>>68170369
Median. Average wage would be $500. Look for the difference between median and average.
>>
>>68170874
hey, hello?
I'm still here you know. I ain't going anywhere, and neither are your career prospects.
>>
>>68164949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Lx4BFfQ3c
>>
>>68171041
Boдoчки нaкaти, oтпycтит, шлюшкa.
>>
>>68171319
it's too bad being literal scum of society doesn't pay

keep on complaining how russia is so bad and how it's big bad putin's fault you aren't successful
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.