[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>68158683
i dont hate obama
then again i havent really been into politics at all until now
>>
>>68158683
He also doubled the national debt.
>>
File: Failed President.jpg (511 KB, 954x1950) Image search: [Google]
Failed President.jpg
511 KB, 954x1950
>>68158683
>>
>>68158683
Meh Obama was ok, I'd rather have him then any of the demorats running right now.
>>
>>68158683
>tripled the stock market

Why do I get the feeling that the person who wrote this has absolutely no idea what an index is?
>>
>>68158683
"Oh and I also raised national debt to more than 19 Trillion Dollars and destabilized the middle east leading to the formation of ISIS but don't pay mind to that please"
>>
File: this_is_fine.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
this_is_fine.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>68158683
>>68158683
>>68158683
All of that was due to domestic fracking. So uh, thanks?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160320-152713~2.png (2 MB, 2410x1262) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160320-152713~2.png
2 MB, 2410x1262
Post this to social media
>>
>>68158683
>implying obama personally sets the gas price each day
You need to retake high school econ there lad
>>
File: eastwood18f-5-web.jpg (203 KB, 970x1454) Image search: [Google]
eastwood18f-5-web.jpg
203 KB, 970x1454
>>68159144
>Obama destabilized Middle-East
You got the wrong memes there buddy
>>
>>68158683
Not sure if he actually accomplished anything, but he can't take credit for Bin Laden's death. The military and whoever worked on it deserve the credit.
>>
>>68158683
Stock market is just a bubble waiting to burst now that China's false value has been revealed.
You forced people to get ensured, not the same as allowing them to get ensured. I was forced to sign up for Obamacare, it was either that or a 500 dollar fine.
Gas price dropped because China's going to shit and we found oil in the state, it would've happened regardless of who's in the office.
You did indeed cut the deficit by 2/3, but increased our debt to 20 trillion.
Indeed, Bin laden is dead and ISIL is here now.
>>
>>68159144
>destabilized the middle east leading to the formation of ISIS
That was all Muslims
>>
>if you are employed 1 hour a month you arent considered unemployed
THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>68159606
>commander-in-chief
>literally the top military official
jesus christ its like you arent even trying.
>>
>>68158683
Insert video where Obama said he has no control of gas prices when republicans said they would lower it in 2012 election.
>>
>>68159836
I wish we had a Swedish system where I could actually find gainful employment without having to get a goddamn engineering degree

Obama did his best to fix this problem but he was oftentimes blocked by Congress
>>
>>68158683
>Tripled the stock market
Don't know enough about what this really means to make a comment.
>Cut unemployment in half
By using the wrong definition of unemployment.
>Ended two wars
Including the ones he started?
>Cut the uninsured ...
The rest of the points are just events which just so happened during his time as President. What was he going to do, say not to kill Osama?

3/10 b8 made me respond.
>>
>>68158683
Ok, let's completely destroy OP's meme right where it stands.

>I nearly tripled the stock market.

The stock market is in a HUGE BUBBLE. It's a phony stock market. Interest rates are being held too low for too long. When interest rates return to nominal levels, the phony stock market will come crashing down.

>Cut unemployment rate in half.

Unemployment rate is a ruse. They manipulate the numbers to make it seem like more people are working, because they don't count people who have stopped looking for a job or who have been unemployed longer than 6 months.

Also, most of the jobs created today are Part-Time, Low-Paying, Low-Skilled Service sector jobs. All our Full-Time, Highly Skilled Jobs are being shipped to China and Japan.

Furthermore, many people are having to work TWO Part-Time Jobs, and guess what? The government counts them TWICE, so that deflates the unemployment rate.

>Ended Two Wars.

He withdrew from Iraq, and now we have ISIS.

>Cut the Uninsured rate in half.

Neglects to mention that premiums and deductibles are up almost 20-40%. Many of the people are going to begin to get penalties if they don't sign up for insurance.

>Brought down gas prices.

Obama has NOTHING to do with the price of gas. OPEC has to do with the price of gas, and so does the inflation or deflation and the strength of our U.S Dollar.

>Cut the annual Bush Deficit.

He cut the annual Deficit, but increased the National Debt by $8 Trillion. That's right, you read that right.

$8,000,000,000,000. More than Bush ever did.

>He killed Bin Laden.

Well, he *might* have killed Osama Bin Laden.

So we'll give that to him.
>>
>>68160745
OPEC is a meme
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.