[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way us /pol/acks can become an organized voice in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (5 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 200x170
From my exp, there are some dumb people on here, but there are alot of smart ppl on here. I feel like the fact that ppl call /pol/ a libertarian echo chamber points to the fact that we could very easily become a unified organization with a large back/support. What do u guys think?
>>
>>68156859
Thing is, the hivemind mentality that dominates this board does not hold in reality.
>>
>>68156859
Unless relentless selective breeding of all the cutie FemAnon's begins IRL, there will be no revolution.

So get to it Anon's!
>>
>>68157224
Hivemind does dominate in reality, just not this hivemind.

Learn the crafty psychology tricks that the Ad Men use and you will begin to understand how to influence behavior. You will also be able to earn mad amounts of legitbucks for cat girl research.
>>
>>68157229
Translate this, obscurityfag
>>
The reason why Anonymous fails is because they aren't actually anonymous. They're attention whore retards who put on a mask.

/pol/ is actually far more successful in shaping world events because we're LITERALLY an anonymous collective and all the pieces are starting to fall into place.
That's why the political tide is starting to turn lately. Meme magic is real.
>>
>>68156859

Why would you want that? /pol/ is full of a bunch of degenerates. Anything /pol/ supports is pure degeneracy and is most likely to be horrible for the human species.
>>
>>68156859
the moment that happens is the moment pol becomes anothe reddit.

this board is already infested, it's just a matter of time, after which the last remaining pollacks will either migrate or join the new hivemind.

it already happened multiple times in the past, it will happen again, this cycle is doomed to continue

the last disastrous hit this website sustained was around the fappening.
>>
>>68157502
What if the jewish conspiracy has already taken over /pol/ and we are secret puppets in their plan?
>>
The cool thing about /pol/ is that nobody can ever tell you are from here, even though this has more influence on you than any other website.
>>
>>68158155

Unless you are an Autist and reveal your power level in public
>>
>>68158527
I reveal my power level all day every day.

True autism is keeping it hidden. How much of a cuck can you be?
>>
>>68157488
Sorry, reads clearly to me. It is a lonely weirdo joke.

IRL = In Real Life
Relentless Selective Breeding is a possible method for increasing the number of /pol/ people or 4chan in general, kinds of people.

It is not realistic and is intended to be seen as a joke.

We all love to Bull Shit online but rarely do anything useful beyond a job in real life.
>>
File: The Final Victory.jpg (22 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
The Final Victory.jpg
22 KB, 236x340
>>68156859
>libertarian
FASCISTS OF THE WORLD UNITE WORK AND MOBILIZE AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS!

RACE AND NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: dibbd.jpg (40 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dibbd.jpg
40 KB, 550x404
>>68156859
>there are alot of smart ppl on here
>>
>>68158615
This. Although people that actually tell people they are Nazis and are against women's rights are autistic as fuck all.
>>
>>68158615

Your sarcasm is showing , burger boy
>>
>>68157502
/pol/ isn't strong enough to change anything in real life by itself

we just help the currents along
like aikido
>>
>>68158853

I'm not trolling in the slightest.

I know in Leafland everyone is too much of a pussy to talk openly, but not here.
>>
>>68157418
This, know your audience and how their minds work and you can influence anyone to do anything. It's also why powerful people fit the profile of sociopaths.
>>
No there isn't because the "culture" of this board is a bunch of extremist faggots who probably make up less than 1 out of every 250,000 people in their country (or less) and only feel like their opinions are reasonable because they found the few thousand other retards on the planet who agree with them.
>>
File: together we will win.jpg (78 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
together we will win.jpg
78 KB, 320x500
>>68158842
subverter, go bck to reddit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ll5-xj8lg

Fascists of the world will not stand for subversion by bourguise social democrats, fascism will be free whether you like it or not, the peoples will shall dominate the world, the peoples will will dominate international finance, will dominate marxist social equality, will dominate bourgeois social justice!!!

RACE AND NATION!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwKEwiulL9o
>>
>>68156859
I think this place is filled with delusional morons, largely pro-authoritarian, and not very libertarian.

Considering how critical most people here have been of "safe spaces", it's amusingly hypocritical that people tell dissenting voices to leave the site.
>>
>>68158883
We could easily change world events if we put effort into it instead of retarded shit like posting liberal morons from a Youtube video.

If we put even 5% of the energy we put in that into trying to change the world instead, we can absolutely accomplish something as a whole.
>>
>>68158527
i went for that route for a while then i just stopped caring and started revealing anything.

The funny thing is i've met positive responses from both my woman and my family.

You just have to be articulate and patient.
>>
>>68159300
Wut I am not a plebbitfag. I am though not a fucking moron, you tell people that you're a Nazi and anything you say after that means nothing to anyone.
>>
File: fascist unity.jpg (12 KB, 236x153) Image search: [Google]
fascist unity.jpg
12 KB, 236x153
http://strawpoll.me/7139069

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8

RACE AND NATION! FASCISTS OF THE WORLD MOBILIZE!
>>
>>68159396
>If we put even 5% of the energy we put in that into trying to change the world instead, we can absolutely accomplish something as a whole.

We could, but it would also open us up to weaknesses. Our strength is that we are unorganized. This means we're impossible to control.

By enforcing a code of being independent, anonymous individuals, we've got no center for anyone to attack.

In its current form /pol/ is purely a meme generator.
I think it's best to stay in this form until our base reaches a critical mass. Then we can afford to expose ourselves to attack.
>>
>>68160696
this
>>
>>68159174
Actually randian libertarianism is going to crush every other ideology around because the internet to reason is like a pile of sawdust to an open flame. Reason will tear through the internet like a fire tearing thru sawdust, and because libertarianism is the most reasonable viewpoint, it will crush all other ideologies.
>>
File: 1458397474167.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458397474167.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>>68156859

You're missing the point. We're meme magicians. On an individual basis most of us are intolerable and disgusting. We're easily dismissed in a public setting because we don't fit the concept of a public figure.

But in an environment where someone can't offhandedly dismiss us, our power remains supreme. They have to challenge our thoughts. They have to fight the doubts our memes create in their cuck minds.

/Pol/ must remain faceless. For now.
>>
>>68161373
for the best comrade, they can't attack our character here, only our beliefs.
>>
>>68158801
STEALTH RARE
Why do all French colonies try to hide?
>>
>>68158801
>>68162121

>PK

don't u save him boy

that there is proxy trash, the cancer of clean collections
>>
>>68158801
R A R E
>>
>>68156859

we already doing it

but energy come first

then organization
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.