[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a trump protestor anything. I can counter all your trumper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 11
File: 145596402271812.jpg (23 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
145596402271812.jpg
23 KB, 320x316
Ask a trump protestor anything.
I can counter all your trumper bullshit with properly written facts and logic
>>
>>68156661
why is immigration good?
>>
fuck off you meme spouting underaged faggot
>>
why is legal immigration racist?
>>
File: ford.jpg (530 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
530 KB, 1508x1493
>>68156661
Sorry, I got nothing. My sided are already aching from kekking all fucking day at you faggots. Have a nice day.
>>
>>68156661
Why is Trump racist?
>>
>>68156661
how much does your wife love nigger dick
>>
>>68156780
of course its good. wtf we nned more immigration in the us

>>68156930
Its not? Illegal immigration is wrong but you shouldnt deport all of them, just the ones causing trouble.
>>
>>68156661
Little bit hard to protest when you're halfway around the world
>>
>>68156661
Quit ripping off our flag you asshole, nobody cares what you think
>>
>>68156661
>Malaysia
>Trump protester
Aye right then faget
>>
>>68157111
why?
>>
>>68157141
>>68157085
>>68157017
>>68156826
Lol is this the best trumptards can do?
>>
>>68157111
>illegal immigration is wrong
>but don't deport them, they didn't do anything
Liberals
>>
>>68156661

>Trump protester
>Malaysia

Move along lads.
>>
>>68157033
He generalizes all hispanics as murderers and rapists.
He also generalizes all arabs as terrorists and religious whackjobs
>>
>>68156661
Ohhhhh this I gotta see
>>
>>68156661
Do you believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed in the US?
>>
>>68157409
Wrong on both items. He has said multiple times he loves the Mexican people, he hates the illegals who break our laws.

Also he said nothing about Arabs, he's exclusively talks about Islam, which is not a race.

0/10 so far
>>
>>68157484
american politics is the best
>>
>>68156661
Wait a second... that flag... you're trying to pretend to be an american but your flag is just the american flag with islam symbol in it
>>
>>68157340
those who got in illegally should have their life here reviewed. if theyre doing great, getting a job, helps the economy, not participating in criminal activities. they should be given green cards.

>>68157370
mods changed my flag a bit so people know im special. Im from nh
>>
>>68157338
No argument was presented, no argument will be returned.
>>
>>68157409

Yeah... but all leftist generalize whites as privileged so it's okay. BTW you almost had me believing until I inspected your flag lol.
>>
>>68156661
How does it feel to destroy your own cause?
>>
>>68156661
why are you in malaysia shouldnt you be here in the us protesting
>>
>>68157556
he said all illegal immigrants from mexico and lower are rapists and murderers. he generalizes people and from generalization comes discrimination thus racism.

>>68157540
of course not. but the legalization process should be made much easier to prevent people from coming here illegally.
>>
>>68156661
why does a malaysian nigger think it's opinion on a foreign nation is worth noting?

if vpn, you're just a reddit clown.
>>
>>68157715
You fucking idiot what about those of us that got in legally, it undermines us and out families work to get in you fucking fairy tale liberal piece of shit

I swear i wish i could kill you for your ignorance
>>
>>68156661
>Malaysia
If only the US used their drug smuggling policy, the problem would be solved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Malaysia#Dangerous_Drugs_Act
>Under section 39B of the Dangerous Drugs Act, those in possession of 15 gm or more heroin and morphine; 1,000 gm or more opium (raw or prepared); 200 gm or more cannabis; and 40 gm or more cocaine will receive the mandatory death sentence.
>>
>>68156661
Are protesters actually dumb or are they just pretending they are?
>>
>>68157111
those aren't reasons.
>>
>>68157788
whites were never victims of opression.
non whites being racist to whites is like a deer discriminating against a lion.
good thing in modern times the deer learned to grow fangs and claws while the lion shrunk in size, lost its fangs and watches anime
>>
>>68158081

> the legalization process should be made much easier to prevent people from coming here illegally

Only for europeans m8, they're not economically desperate and they're civilized so they would integrate better and faster as their cultures mirror our own. I want a nice long and slow process for poor countries, so as to keep out people that are just here for just the money and want to actually become Americans. I don't care about the word racism, don't bother.
>>
How does it feel knowing you're attempting to stop a genuine movement good for America because a billionare kike wants you to?
>>
>>68158081
>he said all illegal immigrants from mexico and lower are rapists and murderers. he generalizes people and from generalization comes discrimination thus racism.
No, he did not. Actually, he specifically said that he assumes some of the illegals are good people.
>>
>these threads that happen every day almost like clockwork
>they all suck the exact same amount
Why? Why do liberals keep making these threads? It doesn't help them at all.
>>
>>68158454

Whites were victims of oppression, fool.

Barbary Slave Trade, look it up.

Right.
>non whites being racist to whites is like a deer discriminating against a lion.

So don't cry or be mad when the lion eats the deer. Cause it's a lion afterall, and no sir, the lion in fact has more guns than all other minority group and due to the deer loudly impeding on the lions territory, it's only a matter of time till the hunting party goes out. :)
>>
>>68158295
people who got into the us legally got their life reviewed first so we know you're one of the good guys before you live here. but since the legalization process takes time and lots of money lots of these good people are forced to come here illegally.

majority of illegals from mexico are nice, hardworking people. VERY FEW of them are up to no good and these needs to be weeded out and the rest legalized.
>>
>>68158454

You can kick, scream and whine as much as you want.... it doesn't change the fact that Trump is going to be the next POTUS. Get used to the idea, and let it fuck you... till you love it.
>>
Why is it racist to deport illegal immigrants? They're all criminals afterall.
>>
>>68158852
>opression from other whites

>yeah we lions and shit u betta watch it nigger
see? even you admit that you're the opressor. theres no need to cry racism when someone shits on crackers then
>>
>>68158546
some not majority.
he literally told everyone to generalize all immigrants as no good parasites that dont benefit the economy and came here for the non existent welfare
>>
>>68159247
Oh i get it now, this is bait

Saged
>>
>>68159034
almost everyone i know said they'll be voting for hilary.
when asked about trump or bernie, they said they dont support freaks.

Hilary is literally the most neutral candidate, nothing controversial about her and her attitude is the most presidential.
>>
>>68159684
>nothing controversial about her
>nevermind the multiple FBI investigations
>>
>>68159438
i literally just btfo you.
how the hell can anyone be racist to whites, you literally enslaved races of all kinds, took over every single nation on the map and murders literally every single non white group in existence.
>>
File: 1458492140514.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458492140514.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>68158454

Try harder faggot.

Guess you never heard of fuedelism in Europe or indentured servants? Hell, a monarchy or even the Catholic church was opressive in my book. Ever hear of the inquisition? Ever hear about the way that the British crown treated its subjects? Ever hear what it was like to be Irish or Italian in the 1890s in the USA?

Fuck you.

White people have evolved past these issues. yet, black people that are 8 generations removed from slavery still whine about their struggles. Racism does certainly exist but it does not prevent you from picking yourself up, getting a job and a respectable life. With affirmative action in the US and college loans, nearly anyone can go to college. If you have kids and you choose to raise them like little criminals, with no morals, telling that all their problems are due to others, what do you think you are going to get?

Look what happened to the Chinese that built the transcontinental railroad in the US in the 1800s. They are now doctors, business owners, statistically top earners. The racial divides that exist are mostly due to cultural choices, not just colors.

So, please die.
>>
File: 1451462444074.jpg (22 KB, 229x345) Image search: [Google]
1451462444074.jpg
22 KB, 229x345
>>68156661
what a shitty thread
>>
>>68159854
that didnt got bloated in the media and neither does anywhere else.
you have to admit this election is pretty crazy and deep inside you just want to remain neutral and hope that someone normal will be elected president.
>>
>>68157111

Breaking the law is causing trouble
All illegals are breaking the law by being in the USA without Citizenship or a permit.

Have a system that doesn't fuck around at all when it comes to economic illegals will discourage them from bothering in the first place. These are not people fleeing war. These are "Hmm I can get a better deal in the USA, but I can't afford to go legally." types.
Have a policy that earns them a ticket straight back home as soon as they are caught and the problem will be solved.
>>
>>68160146
those point you just gave are literally whites enslaving other whites.
and the white enslavers already had their share of karma, guess why more than half of europe are missing its monarchs.
>>
>>68157715

If they aren't legal they aren't paying taxes and taking jobs away from actual Americans.

How is that a benefit to the economy you retard? Do you just spout of shit you've heard other liberals say without knowing what any of it means?
>>
>>68157111
So youre saying the ones that come here legally have less rights than the ones who go through a legal process? Surely by not deporting all of them you set a precedent for others to skip the legal system.
this creates a huge disrespect for your own justice system.
>>
>>68160603
most of them are wannabee americans and came here to have a good, normal, no trabble life plus a minimum wage job. Most illegal immigrants arent involved in drug rings and rape gangs like what trump said
>>
>>68160786

Oh, I thought that whites were never the victims of oppression. You fail to make any point.
>>
>>68161037
Yes but on average they receive more benefits than they pay in taxes. Even the ones that aren't criminals tend to cost those who are here legally money.
>>
>>68159247

>North African muslims
> white

Try again.
And you admitted you're the oppressed. Now shut up and be oppressed... it's your place, and slaves are quiet creatures. Everyone's going Trump m8. SJWs have only done one thing over the past 10 years, and that is they've made everyone normal hate them. This country doesn't care about whiny faggots in universities shrieking about 'muh oppression'. They care about jobs and the economy. As I said, don't whine, cry or kick and scream. Trump is the new POTUS.
>>
>>68161037
You just ignored my point completely. Are you saying that those who break the law should be pandered to while those who follow it should be ignored?
Also Trump's wall will stop cartels drug smuggling, whether this is done by illegals or not.
>>
>>68161278
his point*
>>
>>68160835
they paid their taxes. their employers do that for them. only its not much because these people are paid peanuts anyway.

>>68161021
>So youre saying the ones that come here legally have less rights than the ones who go through a legal process?
...what. those are the same thing
anyway, illegals who got caught should be interrogated and their life here reviewed. If theyre doing good, they should be neutralized. Much better citizens than the lazy, unemployed, welfare chucking native citizens anyway.
>>
>>68161037

Says who, you? There's no way of knowing what any of them are doing until they are arrested, and there's the problem.

Even if they want to genuinely be American and blah blah blah that doesn't give them an automatic right to just waltz in and demand to be accepted. There needs to be a process they go through during which the best are selected and the rest are not.

>but that's not fair! They just wanna work man come on!

Nothing in life is fair. Some people got lucky and were born in well developed countries but most didn't. Inviting the several billion poor people to come and live with us just because it's a nice, feel good gesture is going to create nothing but chaos.
>>
>>68161261
This is to say nothing of the fact that they drive wages down by being able to be paid less than minimum wage because they aren't documented. They disproportionately harm the lower classes in this way, and are more likely to be criminals (in ways aside from their criminal entry into the country) than legal immigrants, even if that majority of them aren't criminals (in other ways I mean, since they are all criminals by definition).
>>
Guys ignore the troll Malaysians are political hacks
>>
>>68156661
>properly written facts and logic

>>68157111
>wtf of course we need immigrants you fucking retard. What? No, I'm not going to provide an argument for my case. I'm an enlightened intellectual who uses facts and logic, TRUMPER!
>>
>muh petronas towers
>we civilisation now
>>
>>68161708

Perfect points and correct. I'd like to also add that I live in Los Angeles, one of the sanctuary cities for those 'wonderful, mostly perfect, poor mexicans who just want to feed their families'. They have systematically turned this city to shit over the past 40 years. The fact is... they're drunks, they breed like rabbits, they raise a next generation of losers to be welfare recipients only to drink it away on the 15th. This is the reality of them from someone who see's it daily.
>>
>>68161097
i made a point where only whites opress other whites. non whites never opress whites therefore discrimination directed to a white man from a non white man is impossible. whites can only be racist to other whites.

>>68161269
he wont. hilary will. or probably cruz if he won the nominee in july.

>>68161278
drugs still get inside the uk yet you have a literal continental moat for your country's defence. A wall is good defense against land military invasions not much against drugs and smuggling
>>
>>68157033
Are you kidding?
>>
>>68162110
but its true. unless if you dont like them for the color of their skin or their exotic culture and language, then you have a reason why you should hate immigrants in general
>>
>>68162582

See this is how I know you're not American. You 'actually' believe cruz has a chance in hell of getting the nomination at this point. Meaning you don't know our electoral system. Cruz has little to no chance of being the Republican nominee.
>>
meanwhile in malaysia
>religion on drivers lisence
>corrupt police
>oppression of Chinese Malays
>oppression of Indian Malays
>over run with rats
>Singapore penis envy
>defacto communist government
etc etc

OP is really in no position to be lecturing or pointing the finger at anyone
>>
>>68161708
>some people got lucky
I hate this meme so fucking much.

I wasn't born in the first world due to random chance, I was born in the first world because my ancestors had a vision of a society in which their children would be free to make their way in life without fear of being tyranny, beheading, enslavement or rape, and where their hard work could directly determine their reward.

The first world is quite literally my birthright. Don't devalue the blood, sweat and tears of the men who made the first world worth living in by calling it 'luck'.
>>
>>68161708
its fair enough if they survive the hellish journey and risking their lives at gunpoint just so they can have a better life...
40% of people who attempted to cross the border illegally made it here. you got to give points to those who made it and managed to get a good life going
>>
>>68163351
I hope you enjoy the 1.5 million new Bangladeshi workers pouring into our country you traitorous fuck
>>
>>68163169
its still 4 months till july. anything can happen. what if trump dies, hmmm?

>>68163571
the victims of the snowtown murders probably have the same idea as you do.
>>
>>68162941
Maybe the impact that it has on the working class of the host nation, you mong? Flooding the market with cheap labourers is the best way to force them all out of jobs.

It's not a matter of racism or prejudice, it's a matter of free trade vs protectionism.
>>
>>68164063
Meant for
>>68162941
>>
>>68162941
>>68164297
Also like to point out that this still isn't 'facts and logic'. You're spouting emotional feel-good rhetoric as though it's a priori knowledge.
>>
>>68164181

You really suck at this, m8.

>its still 4 months till july. anything can happen. what if trump dies, hmmm?

>its still 4 months till july. anything can happen. what if hillary gets indicted, hmmm?
>>
>>68163826

So your idea of a good immigration policy is some strange gauntlet in which prospective citizens are tested by an assault course of fire and bullets?

I don't think I follow how you arrived at that conclusion. How does this test a person's viability as a beneficial and productive member of society?
>>
>>68157111

They entered illegally, why should the USA keep them?
>>
>>68164297
Theres plenty of jobs in the USA yet the unemployment are high. Maybe because most of the jobs are minimum wage and the native citizens dont want to dirty their hands and work 12 hours a day 6 days a week with unpaid overtime.
A job that's fitting for people from the 3rd world.

Speaking of which, why are most fruit pickers in your country came from Asia?
>>
>>68164465

I would also like to add, that he has not refuted one point that successfully counters his own. Shit thread.
>>
File: cmulligan_pic06.jpg (173 KB, 1282x1808) Image search: [Google]
cmulligan_pic06.jpg
173 KB, 1282x1808
>>68164063
not Malaysian

but as a normal white aussie guy, I have slept with a wide variety of Asian princesses who have told me tales of their quest for fake Burberry accessories
>>
>>68164662

Or maybe, the mexicans chose to work for less money than an American because the mexican doesn't have to pay taxes and the employer would love to pay a worker less, and an American can't get into the job market for menial labor because it's filled with mexicans.
>>
>>68163826
Risking your neck to get a better life does not entitle you to break the law
>>
>>68164181
Not sure if this was meant to paint me as a murderer, or point out that the first world is a scary, spooky dangerous place.
Either way, you're fucking retarded. For one, pointing out that violence still happens in the first world doesn't even come close to the actual point of my argument, so you struck out there, bucko.
>>
>>68164465
/pol/ is an echo chamber. anything that goes against /pol/'s beliefs will be dismissed with buzzwords.

>>68164477
if trump dies before july will he still have a chance of becoming the republican nominee etc.

I doubt that though, he'll probably back out due to the massive amount of death threats against his family and wound up apologizing.

>>68164532
you cant stop illegal immigration and people smuggling unless if your country is a fascist state like north korea.
Nothing bad is actually happening, Uk is not burning in flames due to immigration and neither does the US
>>
>>68164662
>why are most fruit pickers in your country came from Asia?
You mean the Asian BACKPACKERS who are here LEGALLY and TEMPORARILY on WORK VISAS while they travel? Yeah, that's exactly the same situation as the US-Mexico border, isn't it?
(Source: worked on a fruit farm in North Queensland when I was younger. Farmers hire locals over backpackers because locals stick around for longer)

Good job bringing up irrelevant shit in order to deflect the topic, though.
>>
>>68164660
if they did a good job as a citizen here, why not? if they screwed up, then they should be deported. keep the good ones, throw out the trash.
I guess the reason why trump said all the illegals should be deported no matter how they do is because the majority of them are good people and actually work to make a living.

>>68164966
Just because the menial labor market is filled with non americans doesnt mean you have to stop yourself from earning. In the end it's the american's fault for not getting those jobs first. Or maybe they simply neglects them because its too self depreciating to dirty your hands working 12 hour shift in a factory.
>>
>>68165756

My god you're stupid...

>totally ignores the point about economic reasons about why an employer would hire a mexican over american

Dude... just stop. This entire thread is literally just a malaysian showing /pol/ how retarded he is.
>>
>>68160145
>muh labels and simplified world view
>muh not seeing real world at present
>muh living in my own imaginary world
>muh revenge for something I have never expierenced
>muh rationalisation and mental gymnastics

>I am good you just deserve to suffer because in my imaginary world your ancesstor did smth

>Why don't you support me?

"Facts" and "Logic"...
>>
>>68165573
How does the asians got the job in the first place if its not due to the lack of manpower.
Face it, immigration is needed for a country to function. Welcome to the modern world, gramps where you outsource 3rd worlders to do your dirty jobs even in your own country.
>>
>>68165193
>/pol/ is an echo chamber
When I saw this thread, it was on the first page you utter fuck. An echo chamber effectively censors/shuts down jnformation that doesn't fit the narrative. 4Chan bumps controversial topics to the top. Everybody has been exposed to your stupid opinions, and you've managed to convince precisely zero people with your asenine appeals to emotion.

If most people think you're retarded, maybe you should take a look at yourself and see if they might see something you don't.
>>
>>68166026
the hell?
mexican work minimum wage in the US where their income tax is pretty much non existent. and no, employers love to hire local employees because its easier to track you down in case you screwed up big time.
Theres nothing "economic" about hiring immigrants, the americans are simply too lazy and too self entitled to work.
>>
>>68166147
no, the echo chamber is from its users. the mods allow any form of discussions as long as its related to politics.
resorting to name calling and personal attacks pretty much explains this
>>
>>68166105
>immigration is needed for a country to function.
False. Most of what those backpackers do could easily be automated. If it came down to it and the well of backpackers dried up, farms would be able to keep up production with a high initial investment. Nobody would starve, friendo. Because of the amount of tourism we have in Australia, it's far less expensive for farmers to just employ backpackers and tourists instead of automating. Helps prop up the tourism industry, helps farmers, helps tourists.

Completely fucking different situation in the United States, you mouthbreathing drongo.
>>
why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>68166080
/pol/ literally exercise all those when threatened with a contradicting opinion
>>
>>68156661
How are you able be such a worthless piece of shit?
>>
>>68156661
dirty flag stealer get off my board
>>
>>68156661
how many dicks can you fit in your mouth?
>>
File: 1458409448379.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1458409448379.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>68156661
Are you sad that you won't be able to enter the US?
>>
>>68166885
>resorting to name calling and personal attacks
>resorting to
>resorting

>implying my posts haven't had more substance
>implying I'm not winning this argument in every way conceivable
>implying you can handle the bantz
>>
>>68156661
How are you protesting from the other side of the world?
>>
>>68166892
you opinion still havent explained why most of the fruit pickers are immigrants, not natives. Its a job and its an easily available job so why are the aussies complaining these immigrants are stealing them while themselves never bothered to apply?
>>
>>68166623

No one 'tracks you down if you screw up big time', idiot. Employers simply fire you. It's far easier to hire and fire an employee who has no rights such as an illegal mexican, versus an American who can legally sue you over getting fired. BTW, /pol/ feels better about ourselves and laughs at idiots like you, and we certainly will allow you to speak. It confirms everything we know.
>>
>>68167071
>muh generalizing /pol
>muh if they do it then i do it in my thread about facts and logic
>>
File: REFUGEES WILLKOMMEN.jpg (431 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEES WILLKOMMEN.jpg
431 KB, 1000x750
>>68166885
If this is an echo chamber, how comes I have to put up with your sandnigger bullshit?
>>
>>68167212
your posts perfectly explains the echo chamber we got here in /pol/ and why an argument of two contradicting points related to politics is pointless.

We should just rename this place /stormfront/ since liberal and leftist agendas arent welcomed and be insulted to complete silence.
>>
We are all citizens of this planet. Open Borders for everyone! We should all live as one nation, one world.
>>
>>68167662
It's insulted because you're fucking retarded. It'd be fine if you actually said things that have made sense but it's increasingly apparent you don't know about how the election works in the first place.
>>
>>68167791
i am a free inhabitant of the earth which means i am entitled to the rights of the us constitution without having to follow any of its laws
>>
>>68167402
by tracking you down means what ever stupid shit you did in the workplace in going to be in your records so its easier to warn others of you.
any corporations can fire anyone at anytime if you screwed up and cost the company big money.
these are pointless if your employee is an immigrant.
>>
>>68167879
The constitution is just a piece of fucking paper.
>>
File: elizabeth olsen what.jpg (85 KB, 753x967) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth olsen what.jpg
85 KB, 753x967
>>68160146
what the fuck is with this webm?

is this bitch on crack?
>>
>>68167823
so if trump dies or backs out before july will he still have a chance at becoming the rep nominee?
>>
File: 1455660782755.jpg (67 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1455660782755.jpg
67 KB, 850x400
>>68167662
This isn't an argument. You just make things up about Trump and call them bad. No sources. No logical justification for why he's wrong. How are we supposed to respond to that? You've gotta do better than that here, or you will be dismissed like a child when adults are talking.
>>
>>68167393
Literally nobody in Australia complains about fruit picking jobs going to tourists. Try harder.

>>68167662
>I can't justify my own childish opinions or back them up with 'facts and logic' like I claimed I could
>uh oh, maybe I should show some self-awareness and introspection here. It could be that my opinions are actually unjustifiable, and I only believe what I believe due to peer pressure and the momentum of having believed it for so long...
>NAH YOU'RE ALL JUST PART OF THE ECHO CHAMBER! I'M NOT WRONG, YOU'RE ALL JUST TOO BLIND TO SEE I'M RIGHT!
>>
>>68167612
>wah memes wah ur stupid wah i cant refute a single thing you said wah
get a job
>>
>>68168219
Trump wants to ban immigration from the third world plus he's going to bring back all of the heavy as shit manufacturing jobs back to the usa.
Who's gonna fill these jobs considering the lack of local manpower is already a problem in the US thus explaining why the illegal immigrants got jobs

>>68168249
now this is childish
>>
>>68168087
Why the fuck do you think that will happen? there's no way he'd back out, since liberals will try to tarnish his brand and supporters will hate that he would drop out like that. It makes no sense as to why a frontrunner with a majority of the votes would just hastily leave. It'd also be unlikely he'd die, considering he wears a bulletproof vest at rallies and it's likely most liberals dont have guns.
>hurr do you think that if trump gets struck by lightning he'll have a chance for the nominee
>>
>>68167991

And you've never owned a business... that much is obvious. The number one thing employers care about is: making a profit, and being able to easily hire and fire people. A company doesn't care about the 'interest of other companies', only itself and if it can turn a profit, moron. The less potential for a lawsuit they have determines what they do. Illegal alien = no lawsuits, same reason why companies follow the law. Try again, mentally inferior one.
>>
>>68168082
its fake
>>
>>68160145

>you literally enslaved races of all kinds

I always laugh when I see this argument. It's so blind to actual history that anyone who uses it instantly exposes themselves as selective memory dipshit who can't handle the fact that slavery was as common in history as war. Every fucking nation with even the slightest amount of power had slaves.

Mongolians had slaves.

Egyptians had slaves.

Japan had slaves.

China had slaves.

Every country in Africa had slaves, and some had entire economies completely propped up by enslaving their fellow countrymen and selling them off to other, more powerful nations.

Arabic countries are notorious of their brutal treatment of non-Muslim slaves, even though the poor treatment is strictly against the Quran.

The Azetcs sacrificed prisoners of war and slaves to please their gods, although not to the extent that was reported by Spainards who first encountered them.

This notion that whites are somehow "more" responsible for slavery than any other race is laughable.
>>
>>68168804

also, inb4 'companies following the law and hiring illegal aliens' .It is illegal to hire illegal immigrants, yes, and the federal and some state governments simply do not crack down on the hiring of illegals, hence the 'sanctuary cities'. If the federal government got serious, ICE would have them gone.
>>
>>68162110
Yeah, this. OP is some /pol/ack fucking around, or a really bad case of leftitis
I'm leaning toward /pol/ack cause he started with a Pepe and not a shitty political cartoon
>>
>>68168651
people are literally sending death threats to his family, his friends and his employees.
I dont think he's going to last long, when someone close to him got hurt really bad, i'm sure he'll back out.
>>
>>68168575
>Trump wants to ban immigration from the third world plus he's going to bring back all of the heavy as shit manufacturing jobs back to the usa.
No he doesn't. Source please. This would all be an awesome thing and really good for America, but it's not what he's promised and there's no indication whatsoever that he intends to do that. Even if he were secretly planning to do this, which he's not, there's no way he could get it through congress and the senate. Literally no way.

>Who's gonna fill these jobs considering the lack of local manpower is already a problem in the US thus explaining why the illegal immigrants got jobs
The answer is definitely NOT importing third worlders. That's a completely irresponsible and unnecessary solution. The only people who want that are giant capitalists to drive down wages to third world levels. Pay people a proper wage and they will want to work for you. There is no lack of local manpower. Companies can employ illegal immigrants at third world rates or locals at first world rates. Of course they pick the former. That's why there's so many immigrants doing these jobs, not because locals refuse to do them.
>>
>>68165193
Muh imigration is not bad, uneducated workers will find a job in a country where all jobs require higher education, all thanks to their "working spirit". Holy shit dude, your attitude almost killed my country and is still hurting it as a vicious cancer, fuck off
>>
>>68156661
How are you going to stump Trump?
>>
>>68168804
illegal aliens also come with a risk of them stealing your stuff and you cant do jack shit about it but to report to the cops.
theyre also difficult to communicate with due to the different culture and language.

a friend of mine owned businesses and told me local hire is nearly impossible due to the lack of applicants
>>
Nigga what are you doing in Malaysia.
>>
>>68169330
That would fuel his campaign if his family got hurt. People would see what the protesters really are, and people would flock to him.
If the protesters killed him, the supporters would instantly make him a martyr.
If the government killed him, people would have extreme suspicions, considering the amount of people that are suspicious of 9/11 and Kennedy. This would make him a martyr.
>>
>>68169330
If that happens, he will be guaranteed the presidency. Look what happened after they killed Pim Fortuyn. It turned a one man party into the biggest party in Holland between elections.
>>
>>68156661
You should fuck off to Reddit, cuck
>>
>>68157409
aaaaaand you're a retard

Nice try
>>
>>68169413
I watched trump rallies. Did you missed the part where he says BUILD WALL, BAN MUSLIMS and US MADE IPHONES? Also 35% import tax for items made outside of the us. Crazy guy, i wonder how many fortune 500 companies will he bankrupt if he's president?

>>68169515
Sweden is doing just fine despite more than a decade of multiculturalism. All those non whites you see in the streets actually got jobs and they cant get welfare due to them being immigrants.
>>
>>68169612
give me 1 example of trump being racist.

i'll wait.
>>
>>68169824
Will trump's death turn the republican party into the biggest party in the US? lel. Theres a great difference between american politics and yurop politics.

Oh btw political assasinations are fairly common in the US and if trump did got murdered, there will be a solemn day made in his name and afterwards people will stop caring about him and pay attention to the rest of the candidates.
>>
>>68170075
those aren't actually meant to be taken literally you idiot
>>
>>68169758
A martyr of the republican party?
...whatever dude. Ted cruz it is
>>
File: 1392787956703.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1392787956703.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
>>68170075
>BUILD WALL, BAN MUSLIMS and US MADE IPHONES?
There's nothing wrong with any of that.

When did he say he wants to ban third world immigration. Quotes and sources please.

I'm waiting.
>>
File: 1441157101826.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1441157101826.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>68170075
>Sweden is doing just fine despite more than a decade of multiculturalism.
Sweden is FUCKED. It's over. There is no Sweden anymore.
>>
>>68170528
so he's a liar? how the hell does people take this guy seriously, i bet he do this so he can reach his childhood dream of becoming president and when he is one, he'd probably step down on the first day due to the massive work pressure.
>>
Nice an rp thread.

We /x/ now
>>
>>68170508
>Will trump's death turn the republican party into the biggest party in the US?
Yes. Of course it will.
>>
>>68170680
now this is just stupid. you're acting like an sjw with your non stop retard pretending.

>>68170804
Sweden is still on the map and its doing really great. Nobel prizes are still given out, no problem at all, no terrorism, only with more angry white males you're just paranoid dude.
>>
>>68169330
You are on the side of evil people like that. What has Trump done to deserve that. You are all just drones, attack dogs set on by bad and powerful people. You are the bad guys.
>>
>>68171213
...that is sarcasm.
honeslty nothing will happen if trump got snuffed. his supporters know full well that what he's doing is a big gigantic risk on his life and if it happens cruz will probably repeat some of what trump said so he can steal trump's voters and have a chance at hilary.

now that is an election that i want to see, none of these ass clowning meme shit
>>
>>68171479
Hey, i dont condone murder of anyone, im only telling the truth. Security on trump rallies has been boosted and the SS reported that they have to work harder to protect trump compared to obama.

This guy's is in a lot of people's shitlist. he probably have nightmares of his family killed everyday.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.