[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over a million Muslims live in Moscow. Why do we rarely hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18
Over a million Muslims live in Moscow. Why do we rarely hear about problems with Russia's Muslim population?
>>
Because they know their place. European countries however has been way too lenient.
>>
>>68154706
Russia isn't a liberal democracy.

If it becomes one, then it will be a problem.
>>
File: ISLAM OF PEACE.jpg (40 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
ISLAM OF PEACE.jpg
40 KB, 1608x905
>>68154706
We don't?
>>
The radical ones are dead.
The moderates learned from the example of the radicals as early as 1999, when Dagestan literally told its Islamic "liberators" to gtfo.
>>
>>68154706
probably because the Russian media forbids any sort of bad talking of Islam

Also Chechen terrorists are dangerous
>>
>>68154706
they disappear when they try anything, the country is ruled by the mafia after all
>>
>>68154706
Theres a bus bombing like everyday in russia tho

plus, Chechnya.
>>
Because they're not Arabs and they're not coming from poor shitholes. The average Russian Muslim is middle class. Meanwhile the average goatfucking ISIS member comes from a low class family from an Arab shithole.
>>
Russia Muslim are Asian, not Arabian.
>>
>>68154706
they censor it.
>>
File: Muslimsin the USA.jpg (183 KB, 990x646) Image search: [Google]
Muslimsin the USA.jpg
183 KB, 990x646
>>68154706
It's not fashionable to shit on countries that have Muslims but aren't in Western Europe.
>>
>>68155358
this

You don't hear about it as often because Moscow is quite xenophobic compared to yuropoor and burgerland and so to survive muslims keep their heads down somewhat

When you do see islamic violence, it's specifically chechen separatists, even if head honcho Kadyrov keeps them in check somewhat
>>
>>68155508
>>68155438
Chechnyan war for independence had nothing to do with Islam. The first war was started by Chechen nationalists seeking independence. The won the war but Chechnya was a hellhole after that. People were left uneducated and in poverty, that's why they were brainwashed and the second war was started by brainwashed jihadists.

The average Russian Muslim is religious but pro-Russia.
>>
File: 1451321303929.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1451321303929.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>68155551
>Turkey isn't a goatfucking Arab shithole
>>
They know they don't run shit in Russia and that Russia isn't going to give in to their demands.
>>
Russian muslims are based tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JhH3eJPR1I
>>
>>68154706

Didn't Putin fuck up chechyna, on more than one occasion?

The bads ones were wiped out, and this stood as a lesson, stay in line, or you will also be wiped out
>>
Because 80% of Russian Muslims are Tatars or various Central-Asian Muslims of former Soviet Union.

Closer you get to Mecca the more radical and fucked up Muslims you get it seems.
>>
>>68155710
Im not talkin about the recent chechen war, Im talking about the islamic chechen terrorists that Russia has to deal with currently
>>
>>68155722

Oh? What kind of cattle do you fuck then?
>>
>>68155825
I'm talking about them. They are few but they exist for a reason. They were raised in a war torn country, left without education and were easily brainwashed. It happens everywhere. The youth is brainwashed into becoming savage cartel members in Latin America due to poverty for example. The situation in Chechnya was really bad, much worse than what's happening in Syria today.
>>
File: 1447034127064.jpg (161 KB, 990x646) Image search: [Google]
1447034127064.jpg
161 KB, 990x646
>>68154706
why do we never, and I mean NEVER hear about Burgerstan and their Mudslime epidemic?

Burgers always love to talk shit about other countries, but when it comes to their shithole, they resort to red herring tactics like "muh leaf" or "eurocucks".

Such hippocritical animals.
>>
>>68156352
What do you mean the Muslim epidemic in America? American Muslims are well integrated.
>>
File: 1458486048056.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458486048056.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>68155722
>>
>>68155817
The Russian army lost the first war, and they were independent for some years. Second war they bombed them into submission, killed most of the leaders, put one of the remaining ones in charge of the smoldering ruin with a bag of money to keep him quiet.
>>
File: 1358787171498.jpg (47 KB, 226x199) Image search: [Google]
1358787171498.jpg
47 KB, 226x199
>>68156457
>he doesn't know about the Nation of Islam
>>
>>68156457
No muslims don't integrate anywhere.
>>
>>68156767
They do and American Muslims are the best example.
>>
Most of Russian Muslims are Volga Tatars and Central Asian Muslims, who are generally highly secular.
Tatars are basically just as integrated and patriotic as average Russian, probably even more.
Troublemakers are some Chechens and Dagestanis, but in reality they are mostly criminal scum and not jihadists or anything of that sort. They are like 3% of Russian population.
>>
>>68157789
Lies, pol said all muslims are evil and all christians are good, like negroes and mexican cartels. No exceptions.
>>
>>68154706
>why do we rarely hear about problems

Two weeks ago a Muslim nanny beheaded the little 4 year old white girl she was supposed to be taking care of and paraded around holding her severed head yelling Allah Akbar!
>>
File: grandma yardstare.png (531 KB, 459x642) Image search: [Google]
grandma yardstare.png
531 KB, 459x642
>>68156918
>>68156457
>Muslims are willing to integrate anywhere

Its not Burgerland, but im sure you have heard of Berlin-Wedding.
>>
>>68154706
Russia has been full of muslims since the middle ages.
>>
>>68158304
German Muslims =/= American Muslims.

>>68158115
Rare occurence.
>>
>>68156457
>American Muslims are well integrated
Low-quality bait. Muzzies don't integrate.
>>
>>68158001
When talking about Muslims, we can talk about Muslims as people and Muslims in political sense.
Our Muslims aren't bad as people. They are bad in political sense. But to be fair it's not like we treated them nicely. But they never acknowledge how they treated us in Ottoman times.
It's a complex subject.
>>
>>68154706
Because Russia has full control over mass media. Because acknowledging problems with race, nationality or religion is literally banned by Constitution and criminal code.

http://www.constitution.ru/en/10003000-01.htm
>Article 29
>2. The propaganda or agitation instigating social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife shall not be allowed. The propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or linguistic supremacy shall be banned.
>>
>>68158706
Prove me wrong.

>>68158918
Lies, lies, you're making too much sense. Stop. An Albanian Muslim is as violent and backwards as a Somalian Muslim! No! A Ugandan Christian is as civilized as a Scottish Christian!
>>
>>68159076
>Prove me wrong
Deerborn Michigan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
>>
>>68157789
Most of Russian Muslims are gastarbeiters from Central Asia.
>>
>>68158936
>Because Russia has full control over mass media.

mass media is under full control everywhere on the proverbial globe. Actually just a handful of people own them all, can't remember how many google for it.
>>
>>68159230
That's what I said. But of natives, it's Tatars, and you can't really say Tatars are bad.
>>68159076
Albanians aren't that bad, but Kosovars are literally like a less evolved version of your çomars.
>>
>>68159167
What does this prove? I can snatch a video of Niggers nigging it up or Mexicans being mexicans or white trash and blame their savagery on Christianity because they're Christians
>>
>>68159500
This pretty much proves that poverty and lack of education is what makes you a savage. Religion might be the less relevant factor.
>>
>>68155695
>Moscow is quite xenophobic compared to yuropoor
Moscow is literally not give a fuck country. Until you literally bump into people moskovits will not see you. They will be looking through you. They don't give a single fuck about surroundings. This is how your spot guests in Moscow, they look around.
>>
>>68159564
>What does this prove
Muzzies chimping out against peace protestors. Protestors protected via 1A, roach.
>>
>>68159761
Yeah, pretty much. Extremism is most often related to poverty. Islamist are exploiting poverty in some Muslim areas in Balkans to recruit.
It's funny when you read shit here, but until I was 16 or so I never had any impression of Islam despite studying with 6 Muslims in my class.
>>
>>68160140
So? Niggers also chimp out and they're Christians.

>>68160144
Agreed. Pretty much what I was trying to explain here

>>68155710
>>68156208

War is hell.
>>
>>68160278
No, niggers aren't Christian. Blacks are Christian. Niggers chimp out while your black Christians work for a living. Muzzies are peaceful until they achieve a majority, as in Dearborn and every other country they inhabit.
>>
>>68159839
Mocквичи нeт людeй.
>>
Because they're not Arabs and therefore not violent subhumans. The middle East/Islamic Terrorism is more a race issue than a religious one.
If Mohamedism had taken root in Europe and Christianity in the Mid East, it'd be christians blowing themselves up. Both religions preach the same things, yet one race has zero impulse control when it comes to lust and violence, so they use religion as an excuse to rekt shit.
>>
I believe Putin once said something along the lines of: "Russia does not need minorities, minorities needs Russia."

So, go figure :D
>>
>>68159167
honestly we used to handle it well. we were at our peak before the 2000s, then the new wave of hippies after 'nam era emerged and the internet escalated it so quickly that it infested the entire developed world. now we don't handle diversity as well as we used to, and the prominence of that can be seen simply by comparing TV shows today to the ones in the past. niggas were niggas and crackas were crackas, and we accepted that while every other race was simply happy to be American as it was a huge improvement from their root countries, even Muslims who were at peace with being able to practice safely. now niggers openly hate crackers and whites hate themselves because of it, promoting every race and ethnicity to feel butthurt and oppressed because no one seems to want to identify as American anymore. the mindset has changed to "my beliefs should dominate your lifestyle and I'll fight for that" rendering the US a cesspool of diversity that all hates each other.
>>
>>68160647
Пpaвильнo: зaмкaдыш нe чeлoвeк.
>>
>>68160647
Truer words were never spoken.
>>
>>68160613
>Muzzies are peaceful until they achieve a majority,

My city is İzmir and Muslims are the majority here, yet İzmir is known to host the most progressive Muslims in Turkey. Muslims in Albania make up the majority yet they're peaceful. Muslims in Kazakhstan, Tatarstan, etc. make up the majority and they're peaceful. Christians in Uganda are the majority and they persecute LGBT's, burn thieves alive, etc.

You're misinformed, friendo. I don't like Islam either but facts are facts.
>>
>>68154706
Russia conquered the Muslims, not the other way around
>>
>>68156352
Several reasons.

1. There just aren't very many of them. They are only 0.6 percent of the population, which equates to roughly 2 million individuals.

2. The USA is really, REALLY big. The mudslide families are either concentrated densely into packed areas or spread out all over the 50 states.

3. Our police force is really well armed and super strong. They've had to deal with blacks running rampant for 50+ years now, they can take on a few jihadists.

4. Despite what our media and the left would have you believe, most of us are still really xenophobic. There is YUUUGE pressure to assimilate once you come here. Sure, you hear about those classes that teach in Spanish, and all the much tolerance bull, but there is very real resistance to that here. It's why Trump is doing so well, and why the US still has above-replacement birth rates, and why we are still 70%+ Christian.
>>
>>68160713
>race issue

Culture*

Israelis, Lebanese, Armenians, etc. are literally semites but they don't act as bad as Arabs do.
>>
Creating a sharia law zone in a country full of violent drunkards is kinda hard
>>
>>68159839
What a sad, broken race.
>>
>>68161465
But was achieved in Chechnya.
>>
>>68161349
Open up. The biggest reason coming through: Americans aren't stupid like Europeans. Europe took in uneducated backwards laborers from the countrysides of Middle Eastern shitholes. America took in educated Muslims.
>>
>>68156352
>and I mean NEVER hear about Burgerstan and their Mudslime epidemic

because you don't fucking listen. We were just attacked like 4 months ago you massive leafcuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
>>
>>68161121
>You're misinformed
I guess the billion Muzzies advocating Sharia for everyone aren't a minority.
>>
>>68161024
The pc switch was flicked somewhere during the early 2000's. In the west it was integrate, learn english, work hard and you will do well. Societies were multi-racial, not multicultural. There is a huge distinction there.

Now immigrants are encouraged to not integrate. In Australia we have 2nd and even 3rd generation immigrants that can barely speak English. These parasites are propped up by the welfare state and have absolutely no incentive to find work.
>>
File: 1437167141623.png (550 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1437167141623.png
550 KB, 1200x1800
>guaranteed kike replies
>>
>>68154706
It's because Europeans are beta cucks. Russian men know how to keep their women, homos and Muslims in check.
If there were Muslims in China or Brazil, they'd be kept in check too. Radical ones would be quickly killed.
>>
File: Amazing_Balkans.jpg (38 KB, 480x317) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_Balkans.jpg
38 KB, 480x317
>>68161823
Pew polls say that only 10% of Turks, Bosnians, Albanians, Azeris, Kazakhs, etc. want Sharia. Meanwhile it's 90% of Afghans, Arabs, etc.

Like I said, it's a culture/country thing.
>>
>>68161718
Yurop just happens to not have a border in form of an entire ocean between sandland and the first world.
>>
>>68161121
>Christians in Uganda are the majority and they persecute LGBT's, burn thieves alive, etc.

Want to back that up with proof? because I don't believe that at all.
>>
>>68161706
And look what happened
>>
>>68162163
Sure, here. I'm sure Uganda is not the only Christian Groid country such things happen in.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ugandan-man-burned-death-being-gay-1438423
>>
>>68161395
>lebanese not bad
Despite the fact that they've rendered half of Sydney nigh uninhabitable, right. Nice try, Turkroaches aren't any better
>>
Because you're not paying attention? Russia has plenty of terrorist attacks and issues with muslims praying on the streets blocking traffic in Moscow.
>>
Russian Muslims aren't Arabs, who are violent by nature
>>
>>68154706
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
>>
>>68162164
All Russian were shipped of Chechnya and sharia state stayed, now on Russian budget payroll.
>>
>>68162070
>it's a culture thing
And yet, hundreds of millions of Muslims advocate for Sharia.
>>
>>68162339
I was talking about Christians.
>>
>>68161718
That too. I live in Maine, which is an ultra-liberal state. The few muslims I see around Portland are well-dressed, well-educated, speak perfect english, xenial, polite, and pretty much just like anyone else.

Yet despite the "much tolerance" bull I have to put up with every single day from normies, I can 100% garantee you that if the muslims here acted like the muslims in Europe act, the whole state would go crazy and kick them out faster than you can say "NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
>>
>>68162655
Muslims from backwards countries*

This only proves that people from third world tend to be savage.
>>
>>68155710
There are no russian mudslimes you degenerate. Russians are white and christian, other nationalities may be mudslim tho.
>>
>>68162163
BASED UGANDA
A
S
E
D

U
G
A
N
D
A

moslems are salty
>>
>>68162070
>Like I said, it's a culture/country thing.
Ataturk educated the Turks, and gives them the clue to avoid living under religious law.

Unfortunately that was not enough to avoid erdogan...
>>
>>68158602
THERE IS NO GERMAN MUSLIM. GERMANS ARE AN ETHNIC GROUP. Those are filthy turkshits, not germans.
>>
>>68163017
>>68162070

Note that the more first-world the muslim country is, the lower the percentage of people who want Sharia law.
>>
>>68163259
Erdoğan was forced under our throat by you know who.

But we can't blame everything on foreigners, Turks themselves are really uneducated and easy to brainwash. Turkey is like a big village. American Muslims and secular Turks should be the example Muslims.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
Whats the point of doing any terrorist act when the Russians are just going to kill more of them anyways.
>>
>>68163318
Pretty much the point I was trying to make. People from the third world tend to be extremely uneducated and easy to manipulate. They don't have education, they don't have good culture, they don't have art, they're in poverty, etc. so religion is one of the things they cling onto.

Christian Africa is the best example. There are daily religious homicides among Christians in Africa. Like those gay and thief burnings in Uganda. It's the best example.
>>
>>68154706
Because Putin will brutally torture and murder their families. He keeps them in line through sheer strength and violence. They saw what happened to Chechnya.
>>
>>68163999
Name a comparable hostage situation anywhere in the world where a better result was achieved.
>>
>>68162847
Evrytime I have seen the Somalis in Portland, they are dressed like we are in Yemen circa 1540. Especially tye ones shopping at Family Dollar near the highway.
>>
>>68164226
Why are you seeing Somalis in Portland?
>>
>>68155951
kurds and turks alike fuck donkeys
>>
>>68163017
>people from third world tend to be savage
You mean Muslims and Africans.
>>
>>68154706
media censorship.
>>
Ghost true capitalist radio discord invite is here
https://discord.gg/0tq7gxXXYVh5f31K
We must plan on taking down the leftist scum.
Any and all ideas are welcomed.
>>
>>68154706
Because nobody cares about Russia. There have been a number of minor uprisings after these folks committed a particularly heinous murder over the years. Some of them were attacked and crushed by police special squads, others they did not dare touch and just let them march throughout Moscow. There was a particularly large and loud soccer hooligans march many years ago (these guys are basically the local nazis, with swastikas and all, and some Chechen guy stabbed one of them), that was probably the largest event of this kind, but there have been many others too. They also commit terrorist attacks from time to time. The Western media simply doesn't care, and the shit Russia Today tells you is VERY different from what is shown on local TV and media. Although lately, the local media has been forbidden to discuss these kinds of crimes; when that crazy bitch beheaded the little girl and started demonstrating the head on the streets, threatening to blow herself up, no TV channel broadcast the story.
>>
File: 1086151.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1086151.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>68156508
>>
>>68154706
They had the Chechen war. They had a full blown war with Russian Muslims.

However Russia is just a regional power that is outside the west so you dont hear much about it and people from the West dont know much about far away countries.
>>
Because all news are censored.

Also, most retarded muslims went to fight ISIS
>>
>>68164936
Chechens are exactly 1% of Russian population. And as this Turk explained you, first Chechen War was nationalist conflict.
Just like Armenian-Azeri war was a nationalist conflict.
Same with wars in Balkans, except that here religion is used to emphasize nation because we're same shit. But it's murky.
>>
File: Cossacks Repin.jpg (212 KB, 698x877) Image search: [Google]
Cossacks Repin.jpg
212 KB, 698x877
>>68154706
>Why do we rarely hear about problems with Russia's Muslim population?
Because they have Cossacks to keep them in line.
>>
>>68165039
for ISIS.*
>>
>>68154706
I remember in the summer 2014 (IIRC) an incident happened when illegal immigrants killed some slav in Moscow. Almost immediately a huge wave of mass deportations started, several Moscow street markets with poor reputations were destroyed. That's an example of how conflicts involving race are solved here.

Plus, the state controls the media, and Russia is just not a liberal country, as many people have said in this thread
>>
>>68165102
Lol
>>
>>68165412
Nice arguement. You sure told him.
>>
>kid starts kindergarten this year
>get a contact list of of emails for parents
>notice one of the emails ends in .Ru
> look at kids name
>Abu Bakr
>>
>>68155551
You've gotta be kidding me. The average Russian muslim is a dirt poor -stan migrant. The difference is, they brought their families with them and some shared values we have remaining since the USSR times, that's why they aren't a big problem.
>>
>>68165412
>Lol
Lol is outdated, we use kek now. Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>68163318
>the more first world the muslim country, the lower the percentage of people who want Sharia
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

http://www.realcourage.org/2009/08/pakistan-78-percent-call-for-apostate-deaths/

Low quality bait
>>
File: 1450722580440.png (24 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450722580440.png
24 KB, 645x773
>>68154706
Because Putin will save us soon and all of this is lies. Right? Yeah.

Aaaaany day now... just you wait! Putin will come in riding a double barrelled tank while sitting on a bear and holding one vodka in his hand and one AKSU-74 in the other. Just you wait american... soon. Soon it comes. Right Russbros?
>>
File: 8330996-13049316.jpg (310 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
8330996-13049316.jpg
310 KB, 1280x960
>>68165277
>That's an example of how conflicts involving race are solved here.
We should do the same here.
It would solve a lots of problems.
>>
>>68165474
Its pathetic to claim that Islamic identity is not part of the reason for the war of independence.

You strip away differences between Chechens and Russians and there would be no war.
>>
>>68155695
Kadyrov is a very dangerous guy. The fact that Putin has him as an acknowledged boss tells you a lot about the very, very scary place that Chechnya is. He will maybe cause more problems than he solves in the long run.

>>68155817
Putin has pretty much pacified Chechnya with the help of Kadryov. So it worked, yes, but they got very nasty there. It wasn't just execute a few leaders and telling the population "we're not messing around, guys".

>>68155822
Afghanistan and Pakistan are very far from Mecca and very, very fucked up. I'd say it's more like the more influence you let Saudi Arabia have over your imams, the more fucked up you are.

---

Finally most of you except this guy >>68155358
are missing the false premise in OP's post. Russia really does have very serious issues with Islamic violence.

There was loads of terrorism in the 1990s and since then we've had the horrors of Beslan, the Moscow theatre siege and a woman literally cutting a kid's head off among other shit.

Russia keeps the problems relatively quiet when they can (although not as quiet as China keeps Xinjiang) and also most Western people don't really give a fuck about Russians being killed by terrorism. Our media reports it then forgets about it fast.

This is why it's risky to draw the "we need to be hard on them, it works in Russia and China" conclusion. First off are you really sure you know what you're advocating, exactly? And second, it doesn't really work either.

There is no easy solution to the very complex problem of large numbers of Muslims in the West failing to integrate and hating their host country. But making them live under police state conditions should not be considered the simple, easy fix that we're just too liberal to have the guts for.
>>
>>68165992
>strip away differences
Chechens are Caucasian people, Russians are Slavic people. Different language, history and culture.
You're thinking of Balkans.
>>
>>68165723
You don't even know the contents of those links. He was talking about first world Muslim countries, you're giving links of Pakistan, immigrants in Canada, etc.
>>
>>68166107
>you don't know the contents
>hey guys lets ignore the fact that the majority of Muslims support Sharia
bait
>>
>>68165992
Oh really? Is that why there's IRA? Is that why Ukraine and Russia fights eachother? Is that why Serbia fought Croatia? Is that why Europeans fought eachother?

Please, piss off. Chechens wanted their independence due to centuries of complications with Russians. Dudaev was a nationalist.
>>
>>68166215
Majority of Muslims are from third world.

The ones from first world don't. >>68162070
>>
>>68165763
To be frank when I think of France I just can't help but feel rage. I have deep respect for the culture and the country's history and know a little bit of French.

But the liberal cucking of the country is just intolerable. If a terrorist act like Paris attacks happened in Moscow, there'd be MiGs all over the muslim shitholes they came from, thousand upon thousands of deported and thrown to jails.
>>
>>68166067
Damn just realised I mis-spelled Kadyrov
>>
>>68166235
>Is that why Ukraine and Russia fights eachother?
Purely political motives. And the fact that USSR breakdown was conducted poorly, which resulted in a few local conflicts.
>>
>>68155551
>Meanwhile the average goatfucking ISIS member comes from a low class family from an Arab shithole.
Absolutely NOT.
The muslims that join ISIS from Europe are educated, some are engineers, doctors, scientists...
They comes from our educational system, our universities...

Fun facts :
The media propaganda here show them as uneducated poor people, and explain that's the reason why they join ISIS.
On the other hand, they show the refugees as well educated people fleeing wars, with plenty of gratuations in sciences, pharmaceutical...
>>
>>68154706
Cossacks
>>
>>68165763
Violence is the only true force of change in the world

Things wont change until white natives acknowledge that the future they are scared of losing due to fighting back is already lost because the aren't fighting back
>>
>>68166235
>Hermann Neubacher: The recipe, received by the Ustaše leader and Poglavnik, the president of the Independent State of Croatia, Ante Pavelić, resembled genocidal intentions from some of the bloodiest religious wars: "A third must become Catholic, a third must leave the country, and a third must die!" This last point of the Ustaše program was accomplished. When prominent Ustaše leaders claimed that they slaughtered a million Serbs (including babies, children, women and old men), that is, in my opinion, a boastful exaggeration. On the basis of the reports submitted to me, I believe that the number of defenseless victims slaughtered to be three quarters of a million.[102]
>"At that time fresh women and children arrived daily at the Camp in Stara Gradiška. About fourteen days later, Vrban [the Commandant of the Camp] ordered all children to be separated from their mothers and put into one room. Ten of us were told to carry them there in blankets. The children crawled about the room, and one child put an arm and leg through the doorway, so that the door could not be closed. Vrban shouted: 'Push it!' When I did not do that, he banged the door and crushed the child's leg. Then he took the child by its whole-leg, and banged it on the wall until it was dead. After that we continued carrying the children in. When the room was full, Vrban brought poison gas and killed them all."[127]

This was fervently ''Catholic'' movement committing crimes against Orthodox Serbs.
But talking to /pol/ is like talking to a wall.
>>
>>68166296
>Despite being touted as the Muslim world’s largest democracy, a new survey released by the Pew Research Center on Tuesday revealed that 72 percent of Indonesia’s Muslim population would favor an Islamic legal code as the “official law of the land” if given the option.

http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/news/seventy-two-percent-of-indonesians-favor-shariah-law-pew-forum/

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

>Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).
http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Pew Research (2014): 47% of Bangladeshi Muslims says suicide bombings and violence are justified to "defend Islam". 1 in 4 believed the same in Tanzania and Egypt. 1 in 5 Muslims in the 'moderate' countries of Turkey and Malaysia.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/

>Hurriyet Daily News / Metropoll (2015): 20% of Turks support the slaughter of Charlie Hebdo staffers and cartoonists.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/metropoll-42-turkish-public-believe-muslims-are-real-victims-charlie-hebdo-attack-1486355
>>
>>68166235
You are agreeing with me. You cant have a nationalist movement without an "us" and a "them". Religious differences are part of the identity.

If you say "Oh it was nothing to do with Islam" You can say that about any difference between Chechens and Russians. You strip away the various differences and there would be no war for independence.

I dont even know why you bring up the IRA.
>>
>>68154706
Because the russians arent cucks that get shoved around like the rest of europe
>>
>>68166809
They live in a country that is mineral rich and with vast industries and technologies and yet somehow they are very poor.

They are certainly cucks since they cheer for corrupt leaders that rob them.
>>
>Von Horstenau: At Crkveni Bok, an unhappy place where, under the leadership of an Ustasha lieutenant-colonel, some 500 yokels (Lumpen) of from fifteen to twenty years old met their end, all murdered, the women raped and then tortured to death, the children killed. I saw in the Sava river a woman's corpse with the eyes gouged out and a stick shoved into the sexual parts. This woman was at most twenty years old when she fell into the hands of these monsters. Anywhere in a corner, the pigs are gorging themselves on an unburied human being. All the houses were looted. The 'lucky' inhabitants were consigned to one of the fearsome goods trains; many of these involuntary 'passengers' cut their veins on the journey.[133]
>On the night of 29 August 1942, prison guards made bets among themselves as to who could slaughter the largest number of inmates. One of the guards, Petar Brzica, boasted[68] that he had cut the throats of about 1,360 new arrivals.[69] Other participants who confessed to participating in the bet included Ante Zrinušić, who killed some 600 inmates, and Mile Friganović, who gave a detailed and consistent report of the incident.[70]
>Friganović admitted to having killed some 1,100 inmates. He specifically recounted his torture of an old man named Vukasin; he attempted to compel the man to bless Ante Pavelić, which the old man refused to do, even after Friganović had cut off his ears, nose and tongue after each refusal. Ultimately, he cut out the old man's eyes, tore out his heart, and slashed his throat. This incident was witnessed by Dr. Nikolić.[71]

I'm just posting this to show these idiots here that formally ''Christian'' movements did far worse shit to other Christians than was ISIS does in Middle East today.
Don't be deluded.
>>
>>68166526
Modern cossacks are a pathetic pro-government shadow of their former self. Here is their raid on a grocery store, where they confuse sanctioned goods and imported goods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebFjL0_bX5U
keks to be had at 01-00
>>
>>68167083
You don't have to tell me. Europeans will stab other Europeans in the back and have done for most of their history.

All religious people are sheep. Unless of course you are someone who benefits from the flock.
>>
>>68166348
Thanks m8 ! ;)
>But the liberal cucking of the country is just intolerable.
We reach a no return point.
Most of muslims here obtained the french citizenship, and vote.
The politics suck their cock and sells our ass in order to be elected with the muslims vote.
Now we have 3 moroccans minister in our gov, and they discretly set an islamic touch on some law.
Slowly the population is completly shifting, from christians to muslims with all the shit that come with.
Now it's impossible to turn back, and if one day we'll do anything that compel islam in any way, it will be a bloodbath...
>>
>>68165675
>and some shared values we have remaining since the USSR times,
I'd say this goes away. Meddled with some Central Asian construction workers. Those who was born in USSR are sorta secular, speak Russian and give feel of old soviet men. But new generation. Wew lad, daily prayers to Allah, barely speak Ruissan, hang very tight together, literally nothing to talk about with them. This is different civilisation completely they have nothing left from USSR.
>>
>>68167509
That's horrible. So much for the liberal fairy tale.

I really hope that such a culture won't fall at the hand of muslims. But knowing the trajectory Europe has been travelling for the last 50 years, unfortunately a miracle can help avoid it.
>>
>>68154706
because the russian media is censored
>>
>>68167083
Christ, slavs are fucking savage
>>
>>68163024
Settle down, Ivan.
>>
>>68162070
>10%

you need to convert heretic

final crusade
>>
>>68154706
Because they are not "refugees". The rapefugees are literally the scum of Middle Eastern and African society.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (47 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
47 KB, 900x599
>>68154706
Russia is based.I love Russia.
>>
Didn't terrorists explode a plane fairly recently, killing hundreds of ruskies?
>>
File: 1392941274150.jpg (72 KB, 668x951) Image search: [Google]
1392941274150.jpg
72 KB, 668x951
>>68154706
Russians aren't push over pussies like western faggots

Muslims can't get away with being sand niggers there
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.