[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youngest I can date, pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: dadawdawdaw.png (710 KB, 931x598) Image search: [Google]
dadawdawdaw.png
710 KB, 931x598
Yes, I mean over 18 and no none of that half your age plus seven shit. It's current year.

Here is my problem.

27 year old male. Good looking enough, I've been labeled a 7 or 8 by most females. I have some career goals I really need to focus on for the next few years but eventually I would like to get married and make white babies, preferably a virgin bride.

I like the younger girls. 18 to 21 range. They will be attractive for longer obviously and are more likely to be virgins. Women have no problem getting engaged at that age even though I wouldn't have dreamed of it, so that's a plus.

Would I realistically be able to date a 19 or 20 year old when I am 30 without it being weird?
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>I like the younger girls
MODS
>>
It won't be weird. The only people who will be butthurt are used up whores and your male friends who are jealous.
>>
>>68153841
If you have a well-paying job, I think you'd be able to. There are some mature girls at that age who want financially stability and aren't into the party culture.
>>
>>68153841
I am 29 and dating a 21 year old. We are both introduced to each others families. No one seems to think its a problem. We started going out 3 years ago.
>>
>>68153841
Obviously not, retard. If you have to ask, you are not remotely capable.

That being said, men who have established careers 175k+, live in a large city, are reasonably tall and attractive, are capable of fucking/dating younger girls.

Of course, poltards might tell you otherwise because they want to believe in some delusions.
>>
>>68154170
thanks senpai, I honestly plan on targeting a young religious girl. I think that's my best bet for what you said.
>>
>>68153841
My buddy's 30 and once divorced, now he's with a 21 year old. It's a little weird at first, but other men mostly think it's awesome.

What you really need to understand is that the two of you would be at completely different stages in your lives. For example, my buddy's fiance hasn't graduated from college yet, and he has 10 years IT experience making 6 figures. I think that's the toughest part.
>>
>>68153841
>18 to 21 range
just go for it, anyone whop thinks it is weird just ignore/move away from/stop talking to, simple.

Stop caring about what other people think.
>>
>>68153841
I know a lot of 18 and 19 year old girls. They all say 30 is about as high as they'd go. Although I'm sure they'd get with someone older if he was exceptionally handsome or wealthy.

19 year olds fuck 40 year olds all the time. Women don't mind age so much.
>>
Why are you asking permission to do what you want?
who gives a shit what anyone thinks.
>>
yes you can date any age, but young girls will test you about your age

>"anon, don't you think you're too old to be hanging out with someone like me?"

most guys take this kind of flirting from a girl to mean they fucked up, but when you're asked this you just say something to the effect of

>"you're right, i'm like 3,000 and you're like 2. i'll see you later, i need to go walk with my fellow dinosaurs."

if you say it in a non-butthurt, jesting way she'll grab you as you try to leave and won't mention it again
>>
>>68153841
You can go down to 16 in some states
>>
wow great blog
>>
>>68153841
If you are genuinely ask /pol/ for help you are a fucking retard. You've bought into memes spouted by the lowest rung of society. You are fucked.
>>
>>68153841
LOL you are gonna be fucking a 18 year old pussy who the fuck cares if the women at the office are angry and the men gealous?
Do what you want and fuck the rest, you aren't doing nothing wrong friend.
>>
>>68154931
This makes me really happy because I want to date a girl like boxxy and at that age.
>>
>>68155328
The only issue is you have to deal with the parents at that age
>>
>>68153841
>Would I realistically be able to date a 19 or 20 year old when I am 30 without it being weird?

you are a man, you can date whoever you want, in w/e age range you desire, just don't be a pedo about it.

the only draw back, imo would be old age, I would hate to leave my wife alone in this world.
>>
I'll be 29 in July and am poor as fuck, although I work hard. My girl is 21 and a hard 10...she's Venezuelan tho so not exactly white but I'm Italian so it works out

Just stop being a pussy. That's it
>>
>>68153841
yes you can, all you need is confidence, go be a creep in their unis and stalk cute girls

you got it bro
>>
>>68154235
>three-years
>still dating
That's not very Catholic, Seamus
>>
>>68154906
Women don't give a shit about age and they're never going to "test you." This conversation never has happened and never will happen. Stop being autistic.

On the other hand though, it's women your own age that will be jealous and butthurt as fuck.
>Hmmm don't you think you're a little old for her? Robbing the cradle am I right? XD
THAT is when you tell them you don't give a shit. It only furthers their asspain.
>>
Why get married? You don't get anything out of it.
>implying she's gonna be my one and only pussy hole just for me (she will fuck other guys)
>losing half your money when Chad comes into her life

Marriage is for insecure mummy boys who can't live an independent life and need someone to take care of them like there mums did.

Just go fucking bitches.
Don't say the reason is I just want kids lol? You're fucking naive.
>>
>>68153841
I have a friend that has 37yo and manages to score with girls from 19 to 24.

None of those girls stick around, tho. I met a particular one that would come visit him from another city like 5 or 6 times during a year just to spend the weekend with him and leave again.

He meets these women through some short of language exchange program or whatever.
The guy is not handsome at all. He's just funny and knows how to make them have fun I guess. Everytime he invites me to some party he always prepares really fun plans and activities so I guess that's his game.
>>
>>68155405
True, true.
>>
Formula: 1/2 your age + 7
That's the youngest you can go.
>>
>>68157181
Fuck you nigger, I'm going to Japan and bagging cute little 13 year old girls
>>
>>68157181
Still one of the dumbest things I ever heard.

When I'm 50, I'll still chase girls 30 years younger than me. I may not have success, but I'm not going to stop because of some meme equation.
>>
You're obviously a virgin. I met my gf when I was 29 and she was 19. My father always advised me to follow in his footsteps and marry a younger woman once you settle down in midlife. He was very right and. I am very happy with my redpilled qt3.14. Best part of my life. I hope all of you find the same joy. It allows me to focus on work and shitposting. #trump
>>
File: lead_large.png (50 KB, 615x432) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
50 KB, 615x432
>Would I realistically be able to date a 19 or 20 year old when I am 30 without it being weird?
No, unless you were born to a Mormon family.

Realistically, the 20 yo virgins don't date 30 yos. They date other guys in their early 20s. The girls you want are the girla who listen to their parents. The girls who listen to their parents don't date much older men. Going after someone >5 years older or younger is an unwise decision.
>>
>>68153841
I'm 34, a good looking guy, and have a great career. I've been dating a girl since she was 20 3 years ago and it's been the best relationship Ive been in. It almost seems like I got her before her friends taught her how to be a whore.
>>
>>68153841

my dad was 30 years older than my mom .
Some people thought it was weird and had presumption about my moms motives ( gold digger etc.) but you just shouldn't care .

If she's an adult it's legal , and that is all you should care about
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.