[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only who wouldn't mind another attack? The leftist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1447512460352.jpg (375 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447512460352.jpg
375 KB, 960x960
Am I the only who wouldn't mind another attack?
The leftist want this contient destroyed, they want women in burkas and faggots killed.
Let them have it.
>>
>>68152645
There is no end.
They are an ideological dead end, their very ideals drive them to hold views akin to worshiping suicide. They do not only wish for their own death, they wish for yours as well. You will be caught in the cross fire of their rampage. Leaving them to their own devices and letting society crumble around them isn't a fitting poetic end, its flat out giving up.

Fight til your last breath, Spaniard.
>>
>>68152645

I think you would mind an attack if its someone you care about.
>>
>>68153641
Yes cause they didn't vote for this but the ones that voted for it I don't care if they die, that's what they wanted.
>>
>>68153641
I wouldn't if it's for the greater good
>>
>>68152645
>Stockholm
>PJAK flag
tomorrow it will be hamas
>>
>>68152645
>Lisbon
>All we need is love
Painful foreshadowing right there
>>
>>68152645
>>68154029

two Paris style attacks between now and the elections would pretty much guarantee Trump presidency, speaking about greater good...
>>
>that pic
I hope they realise the nationalist marches are much bigger

Poland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Greece:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWAeqaoiUk

Russia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i0UiKJ_ze8

Germany:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrCds1hfi0g

England:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_iXZyoN7k

Italy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQiww4BHjC0
>>
It really hurts you seeing how fast refugees are adapting :)
Now you're praying for attacks, who is the terrorist now.
>>
>>68154648
>>68152645
Actually, that photo is just perspective, everyone that went to the rally, is on the photo. We don't care much about them.
>>
File: europe africa population UN.png (87 KB, 1234x852) Image search: [Google]
europe africa population UN.png
87 KB, 1234x852
"Nothing fails like success"

They have been liberal and coddled by state for too long, they trust the state like a parent.

Time to grow up, Europe.
>>
File: 1458317142474.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1458317142474.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>68155143
Nice one.
>>
>>68154796
So Trump WILL be the next POTUS.
>>
>>68154648
That picture is all about perspective. There was barely anyone there. Most portuguese hate the living shit out of sandniggers. I guess it still runs in the blood, 900 years later.
>>
I don't want an attack because we'll have to listen to all the "Religion of peace" and notallMuslims horseshit again.
>>
File: ethical dilemma.gif (62 KB, 506x449) Image search: [Google]
ethical dilemma.gif
62 KB, 506x449
Let mayday happen

may Europa be the sacrificial altar for the global awakening.
The hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of deaths will be what awakens the population.
No price is dear enough for mother Europa
>>
File: 1455250311798.jpg (166 KB, 583x736) Image search: [Google]
1455250311798.jpg
166 KB, 583x736
>>68155291

I remember watching a youtube video of a community debate type show Milo was on in the UK. Everyone on every "side" of a given issue that Milo wasn't a part of exclusively talked about what the government needed to do to fix all their problems. It was the only way they could seemingly conceive of solving a problem. Absolutely disgusting people, and that's saying something when you're sitting in a room with a dyed haired faggot obsessed with fucking blacks.
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (45 KB, 1312x611) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
45 KB, 1312x611
Britain is taking ~5,000/year

~50% of Britons want this to be fewer or none at all.

Only 20% want to take more.
And that is for actual refugees.

The Left impose their view by will-power and confidence.
I have spoken with people in private, and they have expressed to me their rightwing views. But in public, a Lefty loudmouth says something, and the person submits, almost afraid of causing offence.

It can be scary to speak in front of a group of people and be unapologetically rightwing, but that is what is required of us. And if a Lefty gets offended, you know you are doing something right.
>>
>>68152645
Copenhagen picture is from a music festival, not from a protest or anything related to #refugeeselcome
Seriously mate...
>>
>Amsterdam turnout
Haha
Looks like they're mostly shitskins as well
>>
>>68152645
What are the rest of these countries like these days outside their capitals?
>>
I think the same way. We need a couple more attacks to drill it into these fucking liberals heads that Muslims are a problem
>>
>>68152645

The liberal cancer of cultural marxism is unstoppable. Its too sweet and easily spreads.

Trump might just be the last hope in all of this. He might ignite the far right of Europe.
>>
>>68159037
That was pretty hyperbolic m8.
>>
Not Amsterdam too... Fuck, it's my paradise city with legal weed and hookers.
>>
>>68152645

Everyday I read the news, a tiny part of me hopes that there will be another Paris attack, but this time in a country with actual people.

A bomb in Germany would be tragic, but would wake Europe up.

The sad truth is that if the bomber infront of the stadium would have gotten in, thousands would have died in the match France-Germany.

That would have changed alot.

Then again, Im not a savage. Terrorism only creates more fascism and total control.
>>
>>68152645
>Am I the only who wouldn't mind another attack?

no

not at all

no I'm serious

out of everyone on /pol/

out of this entire board

you are the only one

I'm serious

no really

dude really

out of all of us

literally everyone

listen closely

out of everyone

you are literally the only one who wouldn't mind another attack
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.