[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TURN ON CNN! Obongo just landed in Cuba.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1456971952686.gif (256 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
1456971952686.gif
256 KB, 460x298
TURN ON CNN!
Obongo just landed in Cuba.
>>
>Raul doesn't come to greet Obama
What the fuck?
>>
Awesome, I wish I could vote for him a third time.
>>
How long before we steal all the 55 - 57 Chevys they have.
>>
>>68152131
They're going to end up in museums
>>
>>68152131
Americans aren't thieves. We'll buy them fair and square for $500 each.
>>
is he still on?
>>
nigger
>>
>>68152390
$500? I'm hoping beads and trinkets will do
>>
>>68150270

Wouldn't it be funny if Cuba took him hostage?
>>
>>68152696
No, all he did was get out of the plane, shake some hands, and get in the car. The only thing notable was the absence of Raúl.
>>
>>68150270
No one cares, fuck off.
>>
>>68150270
Will Castro finally get his revenge and assassinate a US president?
>>
>>68153673
who is Raúl, sorry I've not been very up to date on the election these last few days
>>
>>68153774
Raul Paul. Son of Ron Paul.
>>
>>68153774
President of Cuba.

He wasn't absent because of health reasons, because if he was, vice president José Ramón Machado would have been there; it was a calculated snub.
>>
Bump.

Why aren't we talking about this?

I've been watching form the last couple of hours.

Lemme tell you Americans Cuba is great for a reasonably priced vacation, I've been many times to the all inclusive resorts. As long as you're not some prissy faggot you'll have an amazing time.
>>
>>68154118
I follow Cuban american relations closely because i think its retarded that you haven't normalized relations yet. Raul not being there is... I guess you could say calculated snub and not be wrong, but I never expected him to be there and neither did many.

He's the president of Cuba and Obama needs to go to him, he can't act like a cuck and be at the airport handing out flowers and shit.

This isn't a diplomatic disaster.
>>
File: chevrolet_bel-air_1958.jpg (987 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
chevrolet_bel-air_1958.jpg
987 KB, 2048x1536
>>68152131
i want one so bad
>>
>>68154305
honestly, I'd go for all the debauchery
>hookers
>decent food
>weather
>everything is relatively cheap
>>
>>68155074
> debauchery

If you go with $1000US, you can make some shit happen, I'll tell you what...
>>
>>68150270

No doubt to start a new centralized banking system
>>
>>68155388
that sounds pretty reasonable

I have about 20 grand saved up and I'm thinking of going on a South American/caribbean debauchery tour

the only barrier, I assume, is language

but we have a ton of south americans on /pol/ so I reckon most South Americans have a basic understanding of english
>>
It is completely fucking retarded that it took as long as it did for this to happen with a country that is 90 miles from the coast of Florida. I detest communism, but ideology is hardly a reason to embargo and tank relations with such a close neighbor.

Obama does cool things every once and a while I'll give him that. Hard to believe but if Hillary wins I'll be looking back on today as one of the "good ol days."
>>
I wish to get +15$ for each pro-Trump post.
>>
>>68151941
>>68154118
>>68154864

You are retards for calling Raul the "president" of Cuba. He's the dictator there, following his brother Fidel which was another dictator. Both which, by the way, are pieces of shit.

Raul didn't even receive Obama, instead, they did a mass arrest of all political groups going against the government today, literally pulling women by their hair in the streets. Let's see how Obongo and big media respond.
>>
>>68155588
Well all I can speak for is Cuba and the Dominican republic and pretty much everyone on the resort areas has a good grasp of English. And you can get whatever you need on the resort areas, that's where the debauchery is because that's where the money is. You can stray in Cuba but don't leave the guarded areas of Dominican or you get robbed in a ditch by Haitians....
>>
Is it now safe to assume that democratic party is a commie party?
>>
>>68154963

Don't wanna burst your bubble but all those classic cars are basically just cannibalized Ladas on the inside.
>>
>>68156198
this, citation:

im cuban
>>
File: 78a9b3_1433641.jpg (235 KB, 1000x753) Image search: [Google]
78a9b3_1433641.jpg
235 KB, 1000x753
>>68150270
>>
>>68155646

It was more due to Fidel's hatred of America and capitalism than anything else. It cost the cuban population hunger, death, and pain, while Fidel himself became a victim of the greed he was seeking to destroy. The fucker owns private islands, massive boats, etc. The cycle just repeats itself all over again.
>>
File: suckitcommie.jpg (150 KB, 1000x795) Image search: [Google]
suckitcommie.jpg
150 KB, 1000x795
I CANT WAIT TO SPIN A CUBANO CHICK ON MY KNOB
>>
File: file.png (196 KB, 286x472) Image search: [Google]
file.png
196 KB, 286x472
>>68155899
"Dictator" is a description, not a title. He is the president, and being dictator isn't really material to that.

What's more, it's wrong. The government has a very poor human rights record, but being a dictator also implies that a single head of state is in power. In fact, in Cuba, the power is relatively distributed. It's far less autocratic than many states, and is run by councils in which Raúl's role is mostly first among equals. The powers of the president, in those ways in which they exceed those of normal council members, are purely ceremonial in domestic issues. He controls the military, but that's only really relevant in military matters.

tl;dr: Cuba being shit doesn't mean you can redefine words.
>>
>>68150270
>president lifted sanctions on cuba
>NEWS IS ALL RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE
Meanwhile your average guy doesn't give a shit about Cuba.

I live in florida and I still don't give a shit about Cuba.

Nothing changes.
>>
>>68155899

>You are retards for calling Raul the "president" of Cuba. He's the dictator there, following his brother Fidel which was another dictator. Both which, by the way, are pieces of shit.

So? As far as dictators go they are closer to Tito than to Mao.

The situation in Cuba is improving and improving relationship with them will only accelerate the process. Stop being so pessimistic.

No fucking country went from dictatorship to democracy in a single day. South Korea was a dictatorship till not very long ago despite being aligned with us. It took time for them to fix their shit.
>>
>>68157697

the embargo has not been lifted

he just normalized diplomatic relations, opened embassy, and allowed some education related people-to-people exchanges
>>
File: file.png (83 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83 KB, 200x247
>>68158128
>No fucking country went from dictatorship to democracy in a single day.
Iraq did.
>>
How old are Obamas daughters?
>>
>>68153618
That would be literally suicide.
>>
>>68159252
He was a good president ending care what anyone says.
>>
>>68159272
Old enough to enjoy some Cuban hospitality.
>>
>>68159371
He was a piece of shit that made everyone believe 9/11 was done by islamists and used it as an excuse for waltzing into the middle east for the sake of "democracy".

But he did remove thousands of kebabs so I don't mind.
>>
>>68159907

Does anyone else remember how he tried to implicated Saddam in 9/11?

I was young at the time but that is something I still remember.
>>
>>68159907
>insulting the great bush the second

Pls germoney, George Bush #2 was based as fuck, he literally removed kebab
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.