[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you LibertAryan or Neo-Nazi cucks can give me a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 41
File: 1a.jpg (18 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
18 KB, 550x367
None of you LibertAryan or Neo-Nazi cucks can give me a single coherent and intellectually sound reason to vote for Donald Trump besides "He seems to speak his mind."
>>
File: 1453773100316.png (339 KB, 1107x823) Image search: [Google]
1453773100316.png
339 KB, 1107x823
>>68148641
>>
He seems to speak my mind.
>>
>>68148641
Go away Hillary.
>>
The reason why I originally thought he was a great candidate, is that he can't be bought.
A man with billions doesn't need corporate backing. He can fund himself.
Then as time went on, I got an idea of what his plans are. Seems legit.
Followed by the clear desperation of every media outlet that's doing everything in their power to stop, or even slow his progress.
Yet it keeps growing.

He's a clear winner, with a clear idea of what it takes to make America great again.
My only hope is that the American people do the right thing and put him into power.
>>
>>68148641
He says things I like to hear, things I don't hear from anyone else.

He's far removed from identity politics, he just cares about America
>>
>>68148761
I have never masturbated to anime. Should I try it?
>>
>>68149281
>The reason why I originally thought he was a great candidate, is that he can't be bought.

Yeah expect his ideas are shit tier to the max.
>>
>>68148641
Trump is merely putting into action what Pat Buchanan tried to do in the 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUClM5hOZb4

Buchanan tried to act before it took root and failed.

Trump has the unenviable position of trying to fight what's already in place.
>>
File: 1457817817299.jpg (37 KB, 720x684) Image search: [Google]
1457817817299.jpg
37 KB, 720x684
Trump's for upholding the laws currently on the books, and the majority of his policies are freer and more voluntary than current policies. He's against the Federal Reserve, Department of Education, welfare, abortion, the initiation of force, bureaucratic waste, interest groups, unions, currency manipulation, the IRS, crony capitalists, the donor class, George Soros, and many other statist and fascist entities and/or paradigms. He is making no big and unreasonable promises. He is not promising much that he can't accomplish without the approval of Congress. Shall I go on?
>>
>>68149658
>and the majority of his policies are freer

>freer
>this is the same guy who attacks Sanders for "free shit"
>>
Your options this year are radical change (Trump) or doing absolutely nothing as everything goes to shit (Clinton, Cruz).

That's the only reason you need to vote Trump.
>>
>>68148641
Removing illegals will raise ages and reduce welfare costs

Is the only candidate who historically has been against fucking up the middle east

Wants to audit the FED

Is not paid for by lobbyists

Has a proven track record of producing money and jobs (muh 4 bankruptcies amongst dozens of successes).
>>
Give me a reason not to.
You're the one who made the thread, I don't owe you anything, babe.
>>
>>68149784
Freer as freedom.
Not, raise taxes to fund my plans "free".
>>
File: trump rally.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trump rally.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>68148641

Not owned by a special interest group or corporation

wants to renegotiate trade deals with china and mexico that has cost cost us billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs

wants to actually enforce immigration laws

Wont bow down to politically correct horse shit

wants to prosecute hillary for breaking the law

Lower taxes for middle class and businesses which is a proven method of improving the economy
>>
File: 1408567472541.jpg (89 KB, 798x639) Image search: [Google]
1408567472541.jpg
89 KB, 798x639
>>68149784
freer as in more liberty and freedom of choice, not as in free beer. That this has to be explained is really illustrative of the dearth of knowledge of the anti-Trump movement.
>>
>>68149844
>Removing illegals will raise ages and reduce welfare costs

No it won't. It will cause average Amerifags to have to work shitty jobs for slave wage from big corporations. Amnesty is anti-corroborate because it takes a group of workers out of the black market, and allows them to unionize and fight for their rights and not work in literal slave labour. But you stupid faggots are far to stupid to think this out.
>>
>>68149906
>Freer as freedom.

FREDUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Not, raise taxes to fund my plans "free".

How is Trump going to pay for any of the shit he wants to build to "make America great again" without raising taxes? Magic?
>>
>>68149784
>he cant tell the difference between volentary action and driving debt higher and higher for free shit.
>>
>>68150152
Laffer curve
>>
>>68150152
what does he want to build?
>>
>>68148641
Also Fox news and all the liberal networks hate him so I actually trust him.
>>
>>68150226
>Laffer curve

Trickle down economics don't work.

Eat shit trumpfags
>>
>>68148641
>fxBSrNte
>1 post by this ID
>15 minutes ago
Just end this thread tbqh.
>>
File: Randad-660x330.jpg (34 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Randad-660x330.jpg
34 KB, 660x330
>>68150296
>what does he want to build?

UH A WALL FOR ONE

One that will cost billions

And spend a shit ton more on the military

And his purposed Trumpcare

And bunch of other big government Republican shit.
>>
>>68150152
Believe it or not welfare and medicare costs a lot more than a wall thats been proven to work in multiple countries
>>
>>68150488
>Believe it or not welfare and medicare costs a lot more than a wall thats been proven to work in multiple countries

Tell me just one thing anon.

If Trump isn't "bought and controlled by corporations (bullfuckingshit)" how does he plan on passing ANYTHING with a corporate controlled Congress?
>>
File: 1424702910687.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1424702910687.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>68150317
>Law of diminishing returns does not exist!
>conflates it with trickle down economics
Jesus Christ.

Additionally, reverting corporate inversions will bring in billions in tax revenue. Furthermore, removing foreign aid is another few hundred billion saved.
>>
File: latest.jpg (12 KB, 424x288) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
12 KB, 424x288
>>68150611
>conflates it with trickle down economics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve#In_US_political_discourse

>Reaganomics
>Bush tax cuts
>>
>>68150071
>regular citizens will suddenly lower their standards and accept shit pay just because
>>
>>68150424
>wall
How much, like 20billion?
That's like 0.5% of the us budget
>>
I love this thread. Keep it up trumptards. I love schooling you guys. You guys are so stupid it defies logic!
>>
>>68150071
Depends on the job you are talking about.

Grape pickers and other type jobs have laws and programs such as the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA). Those jobs can be done legally by migrants.

>It will cause average Amerifags to have to work shitty jobs for slave wage from big corporations

>Amnesty is anti-corroborate because it takes a group of workers out of the black market, and allows them to unionize and fight for their rights and not work in literal slave labour.

>and allows them to unionize and fight for their rights and not work in literal slave labour.

I hope you can see how you contradicted yourself here. If the jobs are given to americans and not illegals then they have a chance to unionize as well. There are plenty of americans that would take a minimum wage job,they already do.
>>
>>68150424
Maybe if we stop dumping money into foreign aid to countries that we end up invading anyway we'd have money for the wall.

Oh, wait, that's what trump is proposing.
>>
>>68150835
>regular citizens will suddenly lower their standards and accept shit pay just because

Who is going to do all those jobs anon? Do you even know you are talking about?

Your average Trump fag has no idea anything about economics or policies. All they know to say is BUILD WALL AND MAGA
>>
File: 1457486072920.jpg (99 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
1457486072920.jpg
99 KB, 598x564
>>68149440
Yes, 2D is pretty good. Try boku no pico
>>
Doesn't give a shit about non americans.
He will put americans first
>>
>>68148641
He has sensible health care reforms and immigration reforms and international trade reforms that I would like to see put in place. Also all the other candidates suck.
>>
>>68150424
He makes it a point to say that he will spend the same on the military but he will do it much more effectively. Military spending is a yuge scam, they charge 200 dollars for a toilet seat.

We hold all the cards when it comes to mexico funding the wall. They make all their money off the US.
>>
File: sadness.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
sadness.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>68150590
The plurality of his policies only require executive action. Additionally, the many of the things he wants to do are already passed by Congress and are already laws; including the border wall.

>>68150765
>he doesn't understand that that is what Reagan wanted to acheive to begin with
>he doesn't understand that there were a vast amount of externalities during and since (most of which was amassing of massive fiat currency controls)
The Laffer curve is still a sound economic principle
>>
>>68150889
>If the jobs are given to americans and not illegals then they have a chance to unionize as well.

But most Americans don't want to do those jobs to begin with. It's called a "contradiction." We already saw this shit in Alabama a while ago.

This is why business leaders don't want a Trump presidency. It will be a fucking disaster for the USA.

>There are plenty of americans that would take a minimum wage job,they already do.

You mean one that doesn't pay a living wage?
>>
>>68150590
So now your point is Congress is bought off so why bother voting for change?
>>
File: laughing filth.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
laughing filth.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>68151272
>living wage
>>
>>68151198
>He makes it a point to say that he will spend the same on the military but he will do it much more effectively.

Hehehehe oh yeah right.

the only solution is the cut military spending, like 90% of it. It's out of fucking control.

>We hold all the cards when it comes to mexico funding the wall.

Oh god pls stop. I lungs can't take all the laughter.

Jesus christ man no wonder the GOP doesn't want a Trump candidacy. His followers are economic and political retards of the highest order who post on a Malaysian image board.
>>
>>68150590
Did you honestly just admit you'd rather have Obama 2.0 win so we have another 4 years of literally nothing happening?
>>
>>68148641
Because it will make liberals super assmad. That should be reason enough.
>>
File: No more cucks just trump.jpg (4 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
No more cucks just trump.jpg
4 KB, 125x107
>>68148641
and you,what are you voting fot faggot
>>
He'll end the PC culture the big O had encouraged.
>>
>>68151267
>The plurality of his policies only require executive action.

Which he heavily criticized Obama for.

Also LAWSUIT

Suddenly his executive order is on hold waiting the US supreme Court.

>The Laffer curve is still a sound economic principle

Kill yourself leaf. The only sound economic policies that work is progressive taxation, which is what we had before Reagan fucked everything.
>>
>>68148641
You don't understand coherent intellectual speech, why would we waste it on you?
>>
>>68151272
Yes many americans work minimum wage jobs and make ends meet. They often have to work two jobs and their life is shit but that is just a sad reality for an unskilled worker.

It is not meant to be permanent anyway, I know many people that started off working min wage jobs, went to community college or training of some sort, and got a better job in the end.

What happened in alabama?
>>
>>68151601
>Did you honestly just admit you'd rather have Obama 2.0 win so we have another 4 years of literally nothing happening?

I would rather have somebody who isn't a literal retard with mindless racist followers run America into the ground. So yes I would love Obama 2.0.
>>
>>68149532
What are his bad ideas?
>>
>>68148641
Not going to do your work for you but LibertAryan is a cute buzzword not going to lie.

Will give one hint: you do know you can see a Trump speech virtually every single day on Trump General right? If you want to know what he stands for you can watch that. Don't let the media tell you what he says they are liars.
>>
>>68151531
>cut 90% military spending

Fuck off hippie scum

and you cant refute shit, you just insult me like a child.
>>
File: 1450625993383.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1450625993383.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>68148641
Trump may stop some corruption and have DOJ not act like Soviet style political prosecution machine. There is no justice in DOJ. The corruption is through the roof. With other candidates you are guaranteed the same unaccountable and corrupt and ever expending government. With Trump there is a chance something changes. The chance alone is making him a very desirable candidate. The Cruz & Hillary pair are the same old shit. No point to even vote for any of them.
>>
>>68151821
>Yes many americans work minimum wage jobs and make ends meet.

Hahah NO.

They go on foodstamps because they can't pay for ends meet.

>They often have to work two jobs and their life is shit but that is just a sad reality for an unskilled worker.

Which Trump will only increase if he's president.

>It is not meant to be permanent anyway,

But all of the new jobs created since 2008 have been permanent low wage jobs. The reason for our stagnation is not unemployment, it's that the jobs people have are utter fucking shit and pay next to slave wage.

>What happened in alabama?

Pass a a Arizonian style immigration law, all of the Latinos left, suddenly their economy went to shit tier when nobody wanted to work picking fruits and vegetables.

Trumpfags are the stupidest motherfuckers on the entire planet. Even libertarians are smarter than you fags.
>>
>>68152095
>and you cant refute shit, you just insult me like a child.

>Fuck off hippie scum

Yup your a trumpfaggot alright.
>>
File: trump_081215randpaulyoutube.jpg (30 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trump_081215randpaulyoutube.jpg
30 KB, 645x363
>>68152057
>If you want to know what he stands for you can watch that

Which Trump are we talking about anon?
>>
>>68152095
The military does waste tons of money though. I work for a private company that does some work on a local military base and its ridiculous how much some of these contractors inflate their prices because they know the military will pay whatever they ask. That's fucking retarded in my opinion and its only one instance of waste.
>>
>>68152202
>With Trump there is a chance something changes

Yeah let's destroy the planet for the meme candidate who doesn't believe in global warming.

If you loved George W. Bush you will love the Trump presidency!
>>
>>68151531
>the only solution is the cut military spending, like 90% of it.

you seriously think this is a feasible option for america? and you're calling anyone retarded?
>>
File: 0053_defense-comparison-full.gif (28 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
0053_defense-comparison-full.gif
28 KB, 720x540
>>68152438
>you seriously think this is a feasible option for america?
>>
Whether he does well or does poorly he is our most likely shot at destroying the current federal oligarchy and retaining constitutional freedoms.

Also, his policies are consistent with Lifeboat Ethics. There is no sound reason to not control immigration in to this country when you look at population through this lens.

I cant vote for another republican because they are status quo. I cant vote for Shillary because she continues the oligarchy and will continue our trip down the drain.

So why not Bernie? Simple. College is shitty and broken. Being both a former college student and a government employee, I cannot morally agree to giving universities unfettered access to tax dollars. I also am a lower-middle class stock investor and frankly we need to be ENCOURAGING people to invest, not punishing them through excessive taxation. He also wants to restrict firearms which are a future generations only hope of REALLY fixing this place.
>>
>>68148641
Although this is clearly bait:
He is the only one, who seems to use his brain in international politics in the western world. Look what happened in the middle East, in Lybia, in Syria and in the Ukraine.
>>
>>68152895
>he is our most likely shot at destroying the current federal oligarchy

Why would a billionaire want to change a system that has benefited him with his wealth?
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68151531
>I can't justify my argument
>better call them retards
Mexico can't afford a trade war with the US. The moment America cuts off remittances alone they're fucked. America can cut foreign aid, threaten to break NAFTA, and so on. Regardless; 10 billion is pennies for the US government. The reduction in resources being spent on the drug war alone will more than pay for the wall.
>>68151758
No, they policies are entirely within executive domain and don't even require executive orders. Obama used executive orders that interfered with the legislative realm; often in contradiction of Congress.
>>68151758
>progressive taxation
That's class warfare, but Trump's tax plan is literally progressive taxation with all of the loopholes removed. It's just less steep.
>>68152521
Western civilization entirely relies on the American military to fulfill their military needs. Trump has criticized this and has floated the idea of getting other countries to pay for America's protection; and dropping them when if they refuse.
>>
>>68152901
>He is the only one, who seems to use his brain in international politics in the western world.

Nope.

Bombing the family members of ISIS is a war crime of the highest fucking order and would lead to sanctions against the USA.

Many countries do kill civilians, however none of them openly target civilians.
>>
>>68148641
He opposes illegal immigration.

You asked for a single reason.
>>
>>68152217
Im reading up on the immigration law in Alabama and i just dont understand how it caused an economic downturn there. I mean its Alabama i imagine it was already shit to begin with.
>>
File: us2016.png (15 KB, 430x413) Image search: [Google]
us2016.png
15 KB, 430x413
>>68152999
>Mexico can't afford a trade war with the US. The moment America cuts off remittances alone they're fucked. America can cut foreign aid, threaten to break NAFTA, and so on. Regardless; 10 billion is pennies for the US government. The reduction in resources being spent on the drug war alone will more than pay for the wall.

None of that shit is going to happen. stop living in meme land you anime loving faggot.

>No, they policies are entirely within executive domain and don't even require executive orders. Obama used executive orders that interfered with the legislative realm; often in contradiction of Congress.

And Trump won't because.....

STFU trumpfag. You don't know what you are talking about. All you know is memes.

>but Trump's tax plan is literally progressive taxation with all of the loopholes removed.

No his tax plan was literally just a copy of Jeb Bush's, which was a highly regressive tax plan that cut taxes for most Americans. Calling his tax plan "progressive" is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2015/09/28/donald_trump_s_tax_plan_it_looks_a_lot_like_jeb_bush_s.html

>Western civilization entirely relies on the American military to fulfill their military needs. Trump has criticized this and has floated the idea of getting other countries to pay for America's protection; and dropping them when if they refuse.

He said he wanted the military bigger and stronger than ever. He does not want a single dime cut from it. Eat shit trumptard.
>>
>>68153459
>and i just dont understand how it caused an economic downturn there.

I already told you retard.
>>
>>68153584
Alabama's economy is completely based on farming?
>>
He's againSt George Soros.
>>
>>68153779
>He's againSt George Soros.

>le soros meme
>>
Stop replying to Libtard bait.
>>
File: 1458504171622.jpg (326 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1458504171622.jpg
326 KB, 1152x851
>>68153860
>Stop replying to Libtard bait.

>getting BTFO
>st-stop replying guies

Did I trigger you?
>>
File: 1458213209319.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458213209319.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>68152974
>muh billionaires don't care because he's a billionaire
Way to be a reductionist shithead. That's a fine piece of circular logic you've got there. Not an argument.

Trump has always been a proponent of voluntarism, and is an outspoken critic of crony capitalism. There are 0 signs that he will make it easier for kikes to kike the system

>>68153503
>slate
not an argument

>He said he wanted the military bigger and stronger than ever.
Yes, and less intervention than ever. Deployment is the most expensive aspect of military spending, and makes procurement and upkeep seem like peanuts. Additionally, he has stated that he would only deploy forces if it would be economically advantageous. This amounts to far less military spending overall.

>>68153860
Yeah, I'm done. This faget's a troll.
>>
>>68154137
>stefan

Great now we have a pedophile cult leader in this thread
>>
>>68153954
You've been proven fundamentally wrong on every single point you've made. You've been reduced to trolling without an argument almost instantly.

>>68154210
>Stefan
>pedophile cult leader
That couldn't be more false. He's the complete opposite.
>>
>>68154137
>Trump has always been a proponent of voluntarism, and is an outspoken critic of crony capitalism.

Jesus fucking christ.....
>>
>>68154210
not an argument
>>
>>68154696
>not an argument

Everything he said was a troll post like:

>Trump has always been a proponent of voluntarism, and is an outspoken critic of crony capitalism.

Trump is a voluntarist? Opponent of crony capitalism?
>>
>OP makes thread
>closes browser
>puts on music
>starts fucking his girlfriend
>never even looks at the thread again
>>
File: b8.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>68154874
>>
>>68148641
I can tell you why I will vote for Donald.

He is a free-market capitalist, that knows how badly we are being ripped off by other countries. By establishing free, but FAIR, trade, we can end these deficits and save this country an ass-ton of cash.

He cares for the security of this country. He wants to stop Muslims from entering the country until we can properly screen them. It's not our fault 99.9% of terrorists from the middle east are Muslim.

He wants to deport illegal immigrants from this country. Illegal aliens are criminals and must be treated as such. They don't just come from Mexico either. People overstaying their visas are considered illegal.

He wants to privatize health insurance. This makes it so you are not required to get expensive shitty healthcare. You have the freedom to choose what company you want to go through.

He wants to end Common Core. This is a big deal to me because I was forced to be home-schooled because I refused to do the stupid shit.

He wants to build up the military to keep this country safe from foreign threat.

He wants to build a wall to keep the illegals and drugs from Mexico OUT. Just ask Israel or the Holy See. Walls work, and it is only $8B. Trust me, Mexico can afford it. They just hate us not being pushovers.
>>
File: 1437835949769.jpg (33 KB, 632x402) Image search: [Google]
1437835949769.jpg
33 KB, 632x402
>>68154599
>>68154874
>business empire based entirely upon voluntary transactions
>sells books professing the virtuous art of voluntary decision making and transactions
>not voluntarist

>campaign on removing corruption and corporate ties to government
>bash the amount of crony capitalist bullshit he had to wade through to have a sliver of business success
>wants to demolish Obamacare
>not an outspoken critic of crony capitalism

OK, I'm done with your shitty thread
>>
>>68155317
>He is a free-market capitalist,

Wrong

>He cares for the security of this country.

Which is why he openly advocated riots and mass murder?

>He wants to deport illegal immigrants from this country.

Yes many other white nationalists have advocated this.

>He wants to privatize health insurance.

We already have this. That's the problem.

>He wants to end Common Core.

Trump didn't even know what common core was at the debate.

>He wants to build up the military to keep this country safe from foreign threat.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

>He wants to build a wall to keep the illegals and drugs from Mexico OUT.

Yes many other racists like you hold this view point.

>Just ask Israel

What a great example anon. a country that is literally a racist apartheid state.

>or the Holy See.

Holy See has more refugees per percentage while of their population than any other country on earth.
>>
>>68155520
>not voluntarist

I didn't know voluntarist now means big government fascist. Thanks for the lesson leaf.
>>
File: qasux5k3ae1gb9tidpuo.jpg (49 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
qasux5k3ae1gb9tidpuo.jpg
49 KB, 652x365
>>68155520
>not an outspoken critic of crony capitalism
>>
File: 1455393212390.png (248 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
1455393212390.png
248 KB, 550x562
>>68148641

>ass-blasted redditcuck detected

He's going to get rid off all the Mexicans and sandniggers and Make America Great Again. Now go prep your bull.
>>
>>68154599
>>68154874
>>68155753
>>68155859
>>68155900
Just a troll kids move along
>>
>>68156020

>smug animu girl with faggy Trump hat
>racist comment
>BUILD WALL

Yup your a trumptards alright.

IQ below 50
>>
I like Obama because during his campaign, he gave detailed explanations on every single thing he would do as president. That's the real reason why us progressives who are on the right side of history voted for him.
>>
>>68156073
>Just a troll kids move along

T-t-tro-troll guies.
>>
>>68156182
>I like Obama because during his campaign, he gave detailed explanations on every single thing he would do as president. That's the real reason why us progressives who are on the right side of history voted for him.

Obama was a meme candidate, just like GASP Trump!
>>
>>68150071
its the illegals that are accepting shit wages to stay off the books which drags their sectors of work down.
>>
>>68149784
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>68156204
Mmmm it's ok baby trump is going to be president and nothing will stop that.
>>
>>68156401
>Mmmm it's ok baby trump is going to be president and nothing will stop that.

He'll win 100% of the stromfag vote which will make him president right guies?!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!
>>
>>68154599
>>68154874
>>68155753
>>68155859
>>68155900
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>68156529
>/reddit/

Been on /pol/ since November 2011 when it was created
>>
>>68151006
Toothpaste plz
>>
>>68156514
>Doesn't give me a reason why
Bernie is already kill and no one wants Hillary
>>
File: 1457773248683.jpg (141 KB, 613x967) Image search: [Google]
1457773248683.jpg
141 KB, 613x967
>>68155753
>>68155859
You're beyond reproach. You're fundamentally wrong on every one of those points. Trump has never even been part of any government, and he's the least fascist of all the candidates currently running.

>>68155900
False equivalency. Liberal governments get elected when the economy is doing better. What a surprise. Even a simple analysis still shows Democrat policies hurt the economy.

>>68156144
>Democrat base is mostly sub 85 IQ shitskins and young broke r-selective dummies entirely reliant on non-arguments
>call the other side stupid
>>
>>68156582
You can Google congrats
>>
>>68156603
>and no one wants Hillary

blacks love her
Latinos love her
young people love her (new poll shows young people flock to her if Trump is the nominee)
LGBTQ love her
women LOVE her

Trumpfag status: BTFO
>>
>>68148641
I've got a good one:

Trump! Trump! for President Trump!
Kicking those cucks off the stump!
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>68156628
>and he's the least fascist of all the candidates currently running.
>>
>>68156722
Also many REPUBLICANS said they would vote for Hillary over Trump.
>>
>>68156722
Is that why in most polls against Hillary Trump ends up winning? right good shit. I hope to god you're a troll and not actually autistic boy.
>>
File: trump-unfav-2-28-16.jpg (53 KB, 616x478) Image search: [Google]
trump-unfav-2-28-16.jpg
53 KB, 616x478
>>68156999
>Is that why in most polls against Hillary Trump ends up winning?

Expect that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>68148641
The other candidates suck even more.
Except for Hillary.
According to Bill she doesn't suck enough.
>>
>>68156932
>many
you mean a few hillary shills who try to play the "ive been a republican for 40 years but im converting now" card?
>>
>>68156722
>all sub-90 IQ races, mentally ill people, economically and politically inexperienced leachers, and the resource leaching mediocre sex love Hillary
Yes. Yes they do.

>>68156854
You still haven't been able to list a single fascist policy that Trump has.
>>
>>68156932
Naw son, most republicans hate Hillary and wouldn't vote for her over trump.
>>
File: wrong faggot.png (36 KB, 852x484) Image search: [Google]
wrong faggot.png
36 KB, 852x484
>>68156999
>>
>>68157044
>hillary vs trump
pulls up favorable polls.
>>
>>68157044
>comparing the outcome of a candidate with only 1 contender against a candidate with 3
>>
>>68157044
Dude, what is the point of this?

You won't convince them, they won't convince you.

No point in this discussion.
>>
File: Pepe Face.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Face.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>68148641
We have literally thousands of times over by now
>>
>>68148641

Dank memes.

>>68156999

Very, very wrong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

You could've at least claimed polls this early mean nothing, rather than something that could be shown to be false.
>>
>>68157044
Wow no sources just a graph good shit you dumbass. Trump has the vote of whites, hispanics, blacks, and some of the lgbt community.
>>
>>68157238
>You won't convince them, they won't convince you.

They are far to stupid to be convinced.
>>
>>68157192
Hahahahahaha
>pulls favorable polls
>>
>>68157326
>far to stupid
>to stupid
>to

Lol ok
>>
>>68157311
>Wow no sources just a graph good shit you dumbass.

Jesus christ are trumpfags this fucking stupid? Am I being trolled? Is trump literally just a troll candidacy that nobody really supports?

>Trump has the vote of whites, hispanics, blacks, and some of the lgbt community.

Ok now I know you are baiting. His rallies are modern day klan rallies where blacks are beating up on a daily basis. None of those groups support Drumpf.
>>
>>68157238
Meh Sunday and free to Fuck around
>>
>>68152422
Global warming, while probably real, is nowhere close to even being a problem at this point. Fuck off, focus on shit that actually matters
>>
>>68157528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6jHad-XG0
>>
>>68157440
>pulls favorable polls

Yes he's very unfavorable among the general population outside of the GOP.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-women-idUSKCN0WJ155
>>
File: New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg (191 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg
191 KB, 550x712
>>68157628
>Global warming, while probably real, is nowhere close to even being a problem at this point.

YEAH FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT

I LOVE TO BREATH IN TOXIC AIR
>>
File: 1436275153910.jpg (102 KB, 1277x706) Image search: [Google]
1436275153910.jpg
102 KB, 1277x706
>>68157326
We've thoroughly proven you're too stupid to be convinced. You asked for coherent and intellectually sound reasons, and we've provided them by the boatload. All you've been able to say is that you disagree because of conspiracy theories, extremely early polls, and feelings.
>>
>>68157767
>animu
>leaf
>>
>>68148641

Here's your new world if you vote for a softie like Hillary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
>>
>>68157848
>literally no rebuttal

i love the leaf meme too but surely you can do better right
>>
File: Trump-frame_s878x509.jpg (73 KB, 878x509) Image search: [Google]
Trump-frame_s878x509.jpg
73 KB, 878x509
>Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-is-really-unpopular-with-general-election-voters/
>>
File: cuck wilson on cuckbio.png (13 KB, 539x108) Image search: [Google]
cuck wilson on cuckbio.png
13 KB, 539x108
>>68148761
>Rick Wilson the Republican "strategist"

Was wrecking Rubio's career so hard he ragequit politics part of his "strategy"?
>>
>>68158012
>i love the leaf meme too but surely you can do better right

Why would I reply to a troll?
>>
>>68158078
>'We've thoroughly proven you're too stupid to be convinced. You asked for coherent and intellectually sound reasons, and we've provided them by the boatload. All you've been able to say is that you disagree because of conspiracy theories, extremely early polls, and feelings.'
>this is somehow a troll statement

I mean everyone else in this thread has been replying to you this whole time so i'm sure you can do so too
>>
>>68158232
>this is somehow a troll statement

It is because:

> extremely early polls,

This alone shows it's a troll. Every single poll in 2012 showed Romney losing to Obama before he became the nominee. And since Trump is literally running as Romney with a more KKK he can kiss the presidency goodbye.

There is no way you can win with 10% of Latino vote. FACT Should have thought about that before you stormfags started insulting Mexicans and calling them rapists.
>>
>>68153503
That pic is pretty fuckin false
>>
>>68158522
>That pic is pretty fuckin false

Prove it's false. Go on. Tell me how Trump is a libertarian Ayn Rand supporter.
>>
>>68157717
Yeah, that's not how that works, buddy.
>>
>>68158664
>Yeah, that's not how that works, buddy.

Yeah, that's how it works, buddy.

"cutting the EPA" like Trump wants is pretty much what's going to happen. faglord.
>>
Keep it up trumpshits.

I could do this all day long.
>>
>>68158605
He's pretty obviously a right leaning libertarian centrist. Prove me wrong
>>
>>68156144
I have an IQ testable to 140 and I'm voting Trump. It's OK buddy, maybe when he gets elected we can have liberalism classified as a mental disorder and you can finally get the help you need.
>>
>>68156722
And all these minorities can easily be taken away from her simply through the power of a few good speeches.

And knowing how to tackle the true reason these people vote Hillary.
>>
>>68148641
>libertarian
>Trump
How retarded are you? When did your parents find out?
>>
>>68158605
Trump is a Right-wing National Populist
>>
>>68159027
>He's pretty obviously a right leaning libertarian centrist.

Doesn't exist and you are full of shit.

All of his policies are anti-libertarian and pro-corporate state capitalism. He's basically GWB on steroids.
>>
>>68159102
>And all these minorities can easily be taken away from her simply through the power of a few good speeches.

You clearly don't know that minorities are voting even more heavily democratic as the GOP has become more racist.

What is the GOP solution?

LET'S NOMINATE THE GUY WHO IS A FUCKING KKK / NAZI!
>>
>>68159204
No shit, It's obvious he is working for the corporations, just look at how many donations he's taken from them.

Oh, wait...
>>
>coherent and intellectually sound reason
That's because you lack the capacity to comprehend either. So nothing can reach you.
>>
>>68159311
The GOP hates Trump
>>
>>68159391
>No shit, It's obvious he is working for the corporations, just look at how many donations he's taken from them.

Yes 2 billion dollars worth of free corporate media advertising.
>>
>>68159311
Just want to ask a question, not gonna go into the discussion, but don't you think comparing Trump to Hitler cheapens the holocaust?
>>
File: 1457027607154.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1172) Image search: [Google]
1457027607154.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1172
The entire corrupt stinking establishment is terrified of him and that is enough for a lot of people.
>>
>>68159414
>The GOP hates Trump

Yeah he hates it so much that he's running as a GASP Republican!
>>
>>68159509
What are you even saying?
>>
File: 1389713485142.jpg (8 KB, 272x210) Image search: [Google]
1389713485142.jpg
8 KB, 272x210
OP is spaghetti with no sauce
>>
>>68159471
>, but don't you think comparing Trump to Hitler cheapens the holocaust?

No it doesn't. Trump will commit his own holocaust if elected.

He will round up and kill and Muslims, non-whites, anyone who doesn't agree with his fascist Nazi policies. He will hand all power over to corporations just like Mussolini did.

He's a stupid and dangerous son of a bitch and supporters only attack and beat up anyone who isn't like them.
>>
>>68159311
I literally have never heard an argument against Trump that didn't devolve into the all-too-familiar racist/nazi bullshit. Are you libshits just terrified that you're losing your favorite weapon or what? You had to know that it would get old when you break it out literally every fucking election cycle.
>>
>>68159311
Hillary loved ex-KKK member Robert Byrd and actually said 'friend and mentor'

http://observer.com/2010/06/hillary-clinton-remembers-friend-and-mentor-robert-byrd/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_members_in_United_States_politics
>>
>>68159698
>supporters only attack and beat up anyone who isn't like them.
Oh you mean like Bernie supporters?
>>
>>68159753
>You had to know that it would get old when you break it out literally every fucking election cycle.

Yeah let's ignore the fact Trump was endorsed by KKK, stormfags, /pol/fags, basically every white nationalist organization in America!

Yeah let's ignore the whole I'm not going to condemn David Duke or white nationalists.

Let's ignore his brownshirt followers literally beating the shit out of people while you fags on /pol/ cheer it on.
>>
>>68159798
>Hillary loved ex-KKK member Robert Byrd and actually said 'friend and mentor'

>ex-KKK
>>
>>68159889
>Oh you mean like Bernie supporters?

Bernie supporters don't go around beating people up. WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>68160016
He died in 2010
>>
>>68153078
Sanction the sanctioners? The fuck is anyone gonna do? The perks of having the greatest military force on Earth is that we can ignore anyone we want.
>>
>>68160192
>He died in 2010

He left the KKK before he died and denounced racism.

STFU and stop with your false equivalency.
>>
>>68160276
>Sanction the sanctioners? The fuck is anyone gonna do? The perks of having the greatest military force on Earth is that we can ignore anyone we want.

Not when literally the whole world opposes you.
>>
>>68148641
Ok
>>
>>68159972
>Stormfags tend to lean right-wing, more at 11
>>
>>68160304
He left the KKK before he died and denounced racism.
Source?
>>
The best reason to support Trump is to see how his rhetoric will affect the ongoing political shift and by consequence observe how our New World Order friends at the top will react and adapt.
>>
Solid on immigration, pro deportation. Will not push the PC/SJW agenda forward. Will not erode gun rights via EO.
>>
>>68159311
I know that.
With these elections the GOP won't get the minority vote ever, but any (sane) politician with a winning chance could break Hillary by pointing out that she never actually delivered on her promises.

It's a lost case now but the minority vote is easy to work with is you play your cards right and you're liked by the public.
>>
>>68160910
>New World Order friends

Trumpfags ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>68160304
>denounced racism
Haha.
That's not enough at all.
Like our friends at the left always, always say:

Words are not enough.
>>
>>68161010
>It's a lost case now but the minority vote is easy to work with is you play your cards right and you're liked by the public.

None of which Trump has. He's basically the modern day George Wallace.
>>
File: cost_of_immigration.png (195 KB, 900x1812) Image search: [Google]
cost_of_immigration.png
195 KB, 900x1812
>>68148641
> guaranteed replies
I'm posting for the Donald, OP is a faggot who will burn when the Emperor ascends the throne.
>>
>>68148641
He's basically a mentally ill version of Bernie Sanders
>>
>only one post from OP
It's a trap guys
>>
>>68161072

Tell me, how long have you been on /pol/?
>>
>>68161476
>Tell me, how long have you been on /pol/?

Tell me, how long have you listened to Alex Jones?

Do you have your filters and pro-male super beta vitality pills yet?
>>
>>68160058
Yet they are the ones that make a huge fuss and decide to pour their ignorance towards the every day lives of people who could give less of a fuck about who you're voting for.
>>
>>68161476
>Tell me, how long have you been on /pol/?

Nov 2011. Eat shit
>>
>>68161702
>Yet they are the ones that make a huge fuss and decide to pour their ignorance towards the every day lives of people who could give less of a fuck about who you're voting for.

And they aren't racist white nationalists like Trumpfags.
>>
> dodges the question
Reddit detected
>>
File: 2OToJAn.jpg (21 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
2OToJAn.jpg
21 KB, 453x700
>>68157628
>>68152422

It's a massive problem that we are already seeing the effects of. Not acting now will cause untold problems 50-100 years down the line.

I prefer Trump to the other candidates but that tweet where he says he doesn't believe in global warming is very, very worrying.

I just hope he doesn't actually believe what he tweeted and was just playing it up for the increased exposure.

If the US doesn't lead the charge against global warming we are all going to be in serious trouble.
>>
File: 1457920944304.jpg (65 KB, 620x579) Image search: [Google]
1457920944304.jpg
65 KB, 620x579
>>68161112
>Words are not enough.
Being best friends with Prah, dating black women, having kids with Slav immigrants, an orthodox jewish daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids isn't enough? Passing on running for president in 2000 because David Duke was in the same party isn't enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Trump is more diverse than 90% of the fucking white liberals in the world.
>>
>>68151959
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
>>
>>68160058
>what was the chicago trump rally
>>
>>68161778
>le trump is racist meme

see >>68157630
>>
>>68161178
>None of which Trump has.
None of the other candidates could gain the minority votes but I'd just love to see the democrats fall flat on their face for once regarding minorities.

I mean I understand voting Bernie because he's naive enough to actually try, but Hillary just says what people want to hear, then throw them the occasional dog treat when people get grumpy.
>>
>>68148641
Wall
>>
>>68161679
>Alex Jones
That's a nice, but pointless namedrop.

>>68161722

>Nov 2011
I'm inclined to not believe that at all.

You've been extremely combative and insulting for no real reason throughout this thread.

What do you think of the term "conspiracy theory"?
>>
>>68153700
Pretty much. If Trump wins, rural states will lose quite a lot of revenue. Which is ironic given that this is where he garners a lot of support.
>>
>>68161850
I was talking about Robert Byrd, not Trump.
>>
File: kara_young.png (2 MB, 949x3185) Image search: [Google]
kara_young.png
2 MB, 949x3185
> Dated a black woman.
> Had kids with Slavic immigrants.
> Daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren are orthodox jews.
> Friends with Oprah for 20 years.
> Resigned from the Reform party over KKK members being in it.
Donald Trump is more diverse than every libcuck on this fucking board. The left is face-deep in frauds, hypocrites, con-artists, and sociopaths who are CONVINCED they have a monopoly on science when they're the most absurd science deniers, they're religious fanatics while claiming to be atheists (social creationism IS A RELIGION).

>The Left is a TOTAL MESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>68148641
He provides the dankest memes and the saltiest leftist tears.
>>
>>68162574
>I'm inclined to not believe that at all.

Oh course you don't faglord.
>>
>>68163147
>>
>>68163147
That's a homophobic slur right there no?

I don't think Clinton would look favorably upon that...
>>
>>68163426
>That's a homophobic slur right there no?

Using the term fag on 4chan is not "homophobic."
>>
>>68163365
>What do you think of the term "conspiracy theory"?

I think your a retard. There is no "New world order." There is a bunch of rich idiots like Trump who a run everything. That's it. Thinking Trump is some magical memelord who will save us all is the stupidest of stupid thinking.

When can we just shoot all trumptards?
>>
>>68164039
You didn't answer my question.

>>
>>68148641
>He seems to speak his mind.
It's complete bullshit, too. Trump is a liar.
>>
>>68164218
>What do you think of the term "conspiracy theory"?

A conspiracy theory is something that someone believes that isn't based off any facts or evidence.
>>
>>68164296

Thank you for your answer, "Nov 2011"
>>
>>68164529
>Thank you for your answer, "Nov 2011"

STFU "Philippines"
>>
>>68148641
Go on his website, read his policies and decide for yourself instead of shitposting.
Have a sage on the house.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.