[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single moms have to be at least a third of the problems with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: single mothers.jpg (87 KB, 1130x642) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
87 KB, 1130x642
Single moms have to be at least a third of the problems with the world.
>>
>>68148467
Are you having an argument with your step-dad anon? Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>68148467
does the person who wrote that even speak english? It's awful.
>>
>>68148467
I don't understand why single mothers are blamed for being single mothers. It's not necessarily their fault.
>>
>>68148467
They really are. My best friend was super nice when we were growing up. Then his parents divorced and he was left to live with his 4'11 mom throughout middle school high school. I left and came back, when I returned he was a total asshole that treated his mom like shit. Males can't be raised by a single mom, it just doesn't fucking work psychologically.
>>
>>68149266
Unless she was raped and then tied down until she gave birth then it is entirely her fault.
>>
File: 1455074685014.jpg (442 KB, 836x914) Image search: [Google]
1455074685014.jpg
442 KB, 836x914
>>
>>68149034
Step dad detected go play with your wife's son
>>
>>68149266
>bad choice of men since she left him or he left her while they had or were having a kid
>She had a child without complete certainty that there will be a father figure in its life
Yeah it's not their fault at all, let's blame other people for their bad choices.
>>
>>68149224
Legal speak reporter shit. It's technically correct, dumb as it sounds.

Judge is hot, I'd pound her gavel if you know what I mean.
>>
>>68148467
Why is it she gets such a light punishment but if I give that judge some sexy time I get 15 years?
>>
>>68148467
White parents, married for 40 years, Christian and pro-Trump. I've seen the effect of single mothers on neighborhoods first hand though.

Section 8 attracts them, their feral "youths" destroy local businesses, businesses move away, and so does everyone else but the single mothers and their rotation of males. Their daughters and sons repeat the lifestyles, they all vote Democratic.
>>
>>68149547
Sure, but what if the father cheats on her after a decade of being together? Or what if the husband dies?

I truly believe that growing up without a father is incredibly damaging for a young child, especially a male, but at the same time I realise that we live in times of absolute degeneracy. There is no more punishment for cheating or abandoning children and this is incredibly harmful to society.
>>
>>68149976
I'm convinced that a widow/actual victim single mother will raise her child differently and not have the normal single mother rotation of various Tyrones and guys she met at the bar.
>>
Since spanking is legal in America, where do they draw the line?
Bruising?
>>
>>68148467
Probably more like half. They are the biggest threat to western civilization aside from a unchecked immigration
>>
My step-son's mother was a great mother when she was single.
>>
>>68148467
I absolutely agree.
>>68149266
They are empowered and subsidizied to break up families, destroy foundations, and ensure their kids grow up with shit for a future, on TOP of it being bad psychologically for a kid to grow up without a father.

Single mothers are half of the "daddy issues" meme.
>>
>>68151505
Bleeding, according to the article. If its a single mother she can get away with almost anything depending on if the cops will even investigate her.

You don't hear as much about kids being taken from abusive moms for a reason, they aren't.
>>
>>68148467
I thought beating children was legal in the US...
>>
>>68149305
females can't be raised by a single mom either. they grow up with no idea what to expect from a man and fall for the cock carousel meme.

also, did he move away to go live with his mom? did she move as far away from the father as possible? He probably hates her for denying him his friends, for being a controlling bitch, for riding dicks like a whore, for wasting money on bullshit, for taking his home away and destroying any attempts his father was making to build up an education fund for his future. He's only going to get worse as he gets older. I know because I went through it and I think women are garbage bags meant to hold my feces urine and semen.
>>
>>68152380
my mother accused my father of being a child molestor and abusive husband when I was five, cops found nothing, cps psychologist found i only acted typical of an abused child around my mother.

They still gave her custody because "no mother could do such a thing to her child" she took my home, my childhood friends, my future, for selfish reasons, and i learned through all the strange men that beat me, the drugs she did and the cocks she sucked, that women are trash and should be avoided.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.