[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Man Gets Redpilled at Trump Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: trump_supporter.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Black man goes to a Trump Rally to see how racist a Trump rally is.

Gets redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6jHad-XG0
>>
>>68148426
I love that Trump is red pilling the blacks. The left acts as if they own their votes. There's only one way to break that level of arrogance, and it's defiance.
>>
>>68148619
Because Trump doesn't care about "the black vote". He wants the American vote. It's unity under a flag.

Leftists want segregation because if the country is starting to unite as one they'll loose whatever ground they have
>>
>>68148426
It's admirable that he's able to let his own experiences change his mind without trying to mental gymnastics his way into justifying his prior beliefs. Admittedly, it's something I have a hard time doing myself. Good on him.
>>
>>68148426
bump
>>
fucking nigger
>>
>>68150144
No, fuck you.
>>
>>68150144
Fuck off, this guy's fine.
>>
watched the whole video and i agree it reminded me of when i went to his rally. unfortunately it was the one where trump didn't speak
>>
This video is brilliant.

It really goes to show who the real villains are.

I can't wait until the rest of this country starts acknowledging that BLM is a hate group and domestic terrorists. I can't wait until the people involved in BLM realize they're just being manipulated by Soros.

I just can't freaking wait.
>>
>>68148426
I'd buy this man a beer.
>>
>>68150144

>BLM has deposited 5 cents to your account for this post.
>>
File: 1426080571731.jpg (40 KB, 957x960) Image search: [Google]
1426080571731.jpg
40 KB, 957x960
Based as fuck
>>
File: index.png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10 KB, 225x225
>>68151278
>I can't wait until the people involved in BLM realize they're just being manipulated by Soros.

that will be when the shit hits the fan
>>
>>68152564

How do we show them though?

How can we make them realize this?

Do we go to their rallies and just show the ones that look out of place?
>>
One thing, though: he's a FUCKING NIGGER no matter what you say.
>>
>>68153879

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!
>>
File: 1426077105863.jpg (686 KB, 1112x1299) Image search: [Google]
1426077105863.jpg
686 KB, 1112x1299
Has this gone viral yet ?
What am I saying. Media won't ever share this
>>68153879
>>68150144
Thanks for bumping the thread
>>
>>68153879
>One thing, though: he's a FUCKING NIGGER no matter what you say.

I'm not saying to fuck the guy and have mixed kids anon.
>>
>>68148619
even worse, the VERY first thing they do in response to seeing blacks get redpilled is to either say they are too stupid to understand what they are doing or to IMMEDIATELY scream "uncle tom"
>>
>Hey I like this guy. He brings up some good points. He's an acceptable black because he thinks like I do. SHUT UP AND LET HIM SPEAK!

I hope Trump wins, at least America will be a more interesting place.
>>
>>68155522
I'd take a million blacks like him over a single white anti borders marxist.
>>
The fact that he's a cop shows you he was likely already leaning trump, but a great video nonetheless
>>
>>68155766

Exactly, blacks aren't the problem. It's just libtards in general that are cancer.
>>
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-new-trump-scandal-devastating-info-released/

Watching this too seems pretty good.
>>
>>68150144
Fuck you guy
>>
>>68157123
god shit, i can almost feel like i did before 2001.

i great sense of hope, and it is as important for trump to win for us in the UK or the EU as it is for the US. Trump literally will tear this system down and return things back to how they should be.
>>
>>68159908
I feel it IF we did not have a chance or of hope. They would not be afraid of Trump. We got be hopeful.
>>
>>68160093
What people aren't getting is that is takes a very long time to destroy a nation like they have been doing. It does not take very long to do a lot of GOOD because that is what people want, so if Trump wins the direction of change for good will be faster than anything anyone has seen. Landing on the red planet will happen, free energy will happen, drugs that cure and not kill people will be available.

No fluoride in the water, no toxic junk food allowed, the list of things these people have been doing is endless. And as Alex Jones has been saying, Trump knows about all this and has been like one of us since before must of us was even born.
>>
>>68161732
>s that is takes a very long time to destroy a nation like they have been doing. It does not take very long to do a lot of GOOD because that is what people want, so if Trump wins the direction of change for good will be faster than anything anyone has seen. Landing on the red planet will happen, free energy will happen, drugs that cure and not kill people will be available.
>
>No fluoride in the water, no toxic junk food allowed, the list of things these people have been doing is endless. And as Alex Jones has been saying, Trump knows about all this and has been like one of us since befor
Imagine if he can destroy both parties and take people and form new party.
>>
>>68148426
I didn't even know there were disclaimers and shit. Why is the media allowed to cover all this stuff up?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.