[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leftiecucks love to complain about le evil capitalists and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1457367948640.png (59 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
1457367948640.png
59 KB, 281x349
>leftiecucks love to complain about le evil capitalists and how they employ gook child slaves for 0.5$ per day.
>Donald Trump runs for president and says he wants to bring back manufacturing to America, which would end or at least put a severe dent in practices like child labour in Asia.
>they hate him because he is "racist"

Why are leftist so retarded?
>>
>Trump wants to build a wall to stop illegal immigration
>Doesn't mind if Mexicans come into the country legally
>Somehow he's a racist for this and he's Hitler
Lefties are literally brain dead.
>>
E C H O
C H A M B E R
>>
>>68147543
>conservatives want to stop illegal immigration
>freak out when liberals try to increase punishment for companies that use illegals
>>
>bringing third world labor conditions to the US is an acceptable solution

Joining the race to the bottom is not something liberals agree with.
>>
>>68147693
>needing borders in 2016 of all years
grow up
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Fan.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Fan.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>>68147543

Fred's business was worth about $200 million (approx. $1.5 billion in today's money adjusted for inflation). Fred was self-made. He literally started from the bottom.
trump is worth less than $4billion today, and was born in wealth, went to a great school that his daddy paid for, and got about $40 million in inheritance money (more than $250 million in today's money adjusted for inflation).
There is abso-fucking-lutely no comparison.
Compared to his father, donald is an under-achiever.
He was given a well functioning business, a shitload of money, know-how, and education, and after several decades he's just managed to double his father's business in value (if you consider the value adjusted for inflation).
>>
>>68148107
so he has double his father's wealth and now he is a failure

nice meme
>>
>>68147543
I've also seen them argue that the low wages illegals work for is a good thing.
>>
>>68147952
Trump never advocated for third world labour conditions though.
>>
>>68148107
>he got 1/16 of his current fortune
OMG GUISE
Fair point that it isn't a fair comparison, but the don has still done very well for himself.
>>
>>68147543
>"he rayyciih"
>>
>>68148107
bernie sanders never worked a job till 40, lived ina shack with his first wife and then she cucked him, he drove a shit box rust bucket around, and only got a steady income after he got into politics and took mob money
>>
>>68148398
He said the minimum wage is too high.
>>
>>68148398
He also expresses disappointment with regulations of really any kind.
>>
>>68148646
With labor laws factories never needed to pay minimum wages.

Unions would negotiate wages and conditions, and this worked fine for decades.
>>
>>68148646
He did say he would not raise it, but he never advocated for lowering it.
>>
>>68147543
>Trump blames illegals for taking American money
>Hires illegals to build Trump Tower

Huh
>>
>>68148980
Saying it is too high implies he wants to lower it.
>>
>>68148240
Never used the word 'failure'.
I said that compared to his father, donald is an under-achiever.
donald is overrated as fuck as a businessman.
IF he was as smart as republitards claim he is, he would be easily worth over $50 billion today.

>>68148477
He didn't get just that.
You both nitpicked points from my post.
Even more important than money is the know-how, and the education his father gave him.
The point is that donald was born in wealth, and chose to follow his father's business.
If donald had left the business, the state, or the country, and had made his money all by himself following a completely different path, then it would make sense to say that he made his wealth completely relying on his own abilities.
He didn't though. He just took over an already successful real estate business.

>>68148585
fuck sanders up his wrinkly ass with a rusty rake
I'm taking a shit on trump now my chinese mapple friend
>>
File: Cutest Trumpfu.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cutest Trumpfu.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
Generally how it has worked:

>Said shit about some Mexican illegal immigrants
>is said to be racist against hispanics generally
>Said shit against one woman
>is said to be sexist
>Said shit about followers of Islam
>is said to be racist against arabs
>fails to denounce a anti-black group after doing so days before
>is said to be racist against blacks
>has not said anything about BLM
>BLM-supporters skeptical of his real position
>Is against illegal immigration but for legal immigration
>is said to be xenophobic

This is somehow the majority of all things that matter to these Anti-Trump voters
>>
>>68148054
Found the commie
>>
File: Nice book.jpg (22 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
Nice book.jpg
22 KB, 225x346
>>68149099
>>68148980

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/11/donald-trump-insists-that-wages-are-too-high/?_r=0

>Nov 2015

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/28/news/economy/trump-wages/

>Dec 2015

Read both in full, not just the headlines.
>>
>>68149701
Yeah I know, he's not raising minimum wage and he's a fickle cunt who goes back on his word for political convenience and you submissive cucks of his eat it all up
>>
>>68149365
bump
because I'm interested to see how trumpfags reply to this.

>>68149701
FLIPPITY-FLOP!
trump goes a lot!
>>
Leftist are not stupid, just evil, they want to destroy the west.
Commies, muslims, hippies, anarchists, neocons... it's all the same, same objective, to destroy the european people who's the only strong enough to oppose a one world goberment outside china and russia.
>>
>>68151121
>muslims, hippies, anarchists, neocons

None of these groups are affiliated with the Left.

neocons and neoliberals in particular are the finest examples of right-wing policy.

There is one very representative example of a working Left-wing system and that is the Zapatistas.

When you're thinking whether a political party is Left wing or not, then do the Zapatista benchmark. Put them side by side and start ticking boxes.

Still waiting for a reply to my post
>>68149365
>>
>>68150142
Not wanting to raise minimum wage and believing middle class wages are too low isn't mutually esclusive.
>>
>>68147940
Trump wants to do both those things though.
>>
>>68151552
bump
>>
>>68151843
no
>>
File: 1433817359064.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433817359064.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>68148054
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.