[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is forced to interact with MultiKulti™? So I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
Who here is forced to interact with MultiKulti™?

So I work at a fairly small store, and we have a bunch of shops all around Finland. I work here in the Greater Helsinki Area, in a nice neighborhood.

Well, today I was called in at work, saying that I'll get a pretty big bonus in cash if I work my shift at another store, in the Itäkeskus district. (tr. East Central, the worst place in Finland by any objective measure) Also, pic related, taken from Itäkeskus

Well, I went to do my shift and it was horrible. The whole shopping center in the middle of the area (Named Itis after Itäkeskus) was full of shitskins, hell, I barely saw any whites AT ALL.

People looked mentally and physically sick, aggressive and unstable. Everywhere I looked, the people were anxious-looking, paranoid lowlives who obviously had some kind of mental health issues. The whole district was so infected it was hard to believe i was in my own country. Niggers and arabs were rampant, arguing and fighting all around the area and loitering around the shopping center in a confused manner, with obviously nothing to do.

Mall cops and actual cops were patrolling everywhere, keeping an eye on the shitskins.

Lesser humans just smashing glasses, throwing stuff and just monkeying in every single cafe, fucking shit up.

The worst part was the subway station. There were 100-300 people there at any given moment, and I only saw about a dozen finns. Rest of them all non-whites.

Any other Europoor have this? I'm working in Itis for the next few weeks, and I'm already hating it.
>>
File: 1458242644902.jpg (32 KB, 317x298) Image search: [Google]
1458242644902.jpg
32 KB, 317x298
>>68147174

It feels man... You are very courageous, if not crazy, to work in such a multicultural mess. take care, anyway.

I've been working the whole last summer in a tobacco shop, somewhere in Lyon, in a middly-affected area (around 60% of shitskins/nignogs/albanians/eastern prostitutes). I've been insulted a few times for pretty much nothing, but the hardest part is to accept the fact that your country is becoming a fucking shithole, were all the third-world shit is pouring...
>>
I've never met a nigger I liked, all shitskins do not belong but niggers really earn my ire. On the plus side when white woman burn the coal their offspring are so distinctive and gross looking our scum is effectively eliminating their genes from our genepool and marking their offspring for extermination in thr process.
>>
>>68147174
I live in Copenhagen in a largely non-ethnically-Danish neighbourhood.

It's a decent place and the people are alright. Haven't had any problems yet.
>>
>>68147866
>tfw 1/8 French
>>
>>68148093
Lucky you.

Here in Finland no matter where you're going, if its enriched, it's fucking horrible
>>
File: shitskins.jpg (226 KB, 1000x347) Image search: [Google]
shitskins.jpg
226 KB, 1000x347
>>68147866

Pic related is an average café terrasse in one multikulti crap neighboorhood.

Mostly algerians fucks drinking fucking coffee all day long.
>>
I haven't been to the larger cities in years because of this shit.
>>
ayyy senpai where u got the halal mutton at
>>
>>68148093

Copenhagen will be a largely non-ethnically-Danish city in your lifetime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM
>>
>>68147174
Got (Muslim) cousins in Canada.

They all hate America/Europe and attend flag burnings. Usually American flags, though during the Paris attacks, they used French ones.

Often when they are in their soccer leagues (all Muslim btw) they'll openly say things like "Canada should nuke the US" or "those French Kuffar deserved thevattacks in Paris" etc.

Most of their hate is directed at America, probably because of me.

The few times I've had to go up there, I usually school all of their asses on how irrelevant Canada is compared to the us, and then on how Islam is nothing more than a death cult that has tried to stop progress and ruin Europe countless times

They'll try shaming me and my family for being Christians, but our faith is stronger than their petty little arguments

I remember I posted a story back when I was an edgy teenager using /r9k/ about how a fight with my cousins and his friends resulted in me getting scars on my arm. Those scars are my "little reminder" that I have of Canada's current push to getting hordes of savages like my cousins.

But yeah, I have too many stories of my encounters with them to really fit it all on one post, but if you want OP, I can talk about the more "intense" encounters I've had.
>>
Swedish mall filled with foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbWzvlyt3I
>>
>>68148666
Hello satan. In Denmark the immigrants get so much free shit they are sated, Denmark literally capitulates its shitskins with the arbeit of its natives. Britain does the same, its disgusting and humiliating. Every other paki has a nice leather jacket, nice watch, iPhone and none of them work.
>>
>>68148962
are you white?
>>
>>68148962
>>They'll try shaming me and my family for being Christians,
>muslim cousins

The fuck?
>>
>>68149138
No.

Just a patriotic American.
>>
>>68149175
Not from a predominantly Christian area

That's why my parents moved to America, to avoid the barbaric hordes
>>
>>68147174
feels good to live in a cohesive monocultural society at this time but I fear your fate once my country becomes a destination to human detritus
>>
>>68148698
>Force algerians to learn french
>Cry when they come to France

lmao
>>
>>68148666
pls help me in >>68149446
>>
>>68149190
>American
only white people can be americans as stated by the founding fathers

If you're a nationalist you should eventually seek to create a glorious country of your own ethnicity. Not trying to cause offense but you know that this multicult shit can't last.
>>
>>68148962
>Christian
>Muslim Cousins

What colour Is your skin?
>>
>>68149597
>race is skin color
stop it with this meme
>>
>>68149309

The worst part is that these douchebags sandniggin fuckers will tell you that Algeria is the best country in the world while they come here just to live on welfare and spit at your face.

They have turned what we have let them into a fucking wasteland. Gee, I wish I could nuke this so-called country.
>>
>>68149541
I appreciate the kind sentiments, often rare with people that place race above nation so again thanks

But I have the opposite mindset; nation/family/faith coming first before and beyond ethnicity and all that.

I see where you're coming from though
>>
>>68148666

Fiki fiki blonde women!
>>
>>68149597
Brown Kek
>>
Say no more, friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0
>>
>>68147174
I'm a cop in Marseille, french people will understand.
>>
>>68149729
Lel reminds me of a Morocxan girl in my old college who was talking to a cucked German exchange student, shitting on British culture, when I told her if Morocco was good she wouldn't be here she ranted about fucking cous cous. North Africa's only notable achievement is being the only part of Africa without HIV or cannibalism.
>>
File: amazing archery.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
amazing archery.gif
1 MB, 320x240
a town where i live, a second-hand shop (kirpputori) had to close down because muds from the local rapeficki center would come and break shit and not leave when the place closed

i had to translate to 2 niggers in a photo shop, one of the dindus had a picture of himself that he wanted to scan and put onto the internet, even though he had a fucking smarpthone he could have taken a pic of himself with. it was worth doing tho since i got my photos free of charge

there was a nigger in my ammattikoulu class for a short while, he came from angola and one day cops came and took him away and i hear he is back in angola.

some fat nigger shat in the schools outside smoking area

some niggers tried to rob a elämämkullu friend of mine

they start fights in the local bar, they usually loose

they are loud and obnoxious

http://www.aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/nuoret-riehuivat-vastaanottokeskuksella-yrittivat-rikkoa-lasioven-teko-tallentui-videolle/

on this page is a video, some dudes i know tried to break into the rapefuckyou center
>>
>>68149980

Ah ah, sure I do !

j'espère que tu aimes Stéphane Ravier !
>>
>>68149761
I understand, hopefully we can come to a solution when we sort out all problems progressives and their masters have created.
>>
>>68150198
some inspiration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJSsbXDBWXs
>>
>>68149980
Je compatis

I know a guy who's a policeman in Paris, he told me they had to take lessons on tolerance and human rights before being granted the nomination, and that despite the whole promotion being racist and fed up with this shit everyone was compliant.

How is it in your place? Also, how many wogs in your brigade?
>>
>>68148093
Norrebro?
>>
Can you Frenchies tell me which cities are bad and put them in order? I imagine Marseilles, Lyon, Toulouse etc are also as bad as Paris.
>>
File: clubswag.jpg (168 KB, 703x483) Image search: [Google]
clubswag.jpg
168 KB, 703x483
>average nightclub in H*llsinki
>>
>>68150159

Maghreb is surely the shittiest muslim region. Every other arabic nations hate them (especially Egyptians toward Algerians, and vice-versa).

These people are damn arabic/berbers mongrels, culturally influenced by French (whether they like or not), thus creating the worst cultural mixture ever created.
>>
>>68147174
>>68148666
>>68150198
I had read that Finland was actually one of the places in Europe with the lesser refugees, I don't know if this is entirely true but you can't have numbers even competing to those of France, England or Germany.

Can you imagine what it is then to live in the said countries, as we do?

Soldiers of Toutatis when
>>
>>68147174
they don't have mental health issues, they're just stupid.
>>
>>68147174

had multiculti turkroach scum in school. hate against muslims is created on it´s own.

now i only have well mannered foreigners as international students together with left-liberal sjw as collegues.... just another kind of hell.
>>
File: nignag.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nignag.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>average school day in H*llsinki
>>
That place used to be filled with junkies and alcoholics. Now its a playground for Somalis and Arabs.
>>
>>68150829
There were 32.000 rapefugees that Sweden sent us last year. So yeah, we have our hands full.
>>
>>68150342
Thanks man,

I also hope that Justin Trudeau and the liberal party gets held accountable for this mess that they're dilerberately importing into Canada.

(And by that, I mean them choking on thousands of dicks.)
>>
>>68151074
Well, Sweden yes.
>>
>>68150778

Every cities are bad, to some extent, as shitskins/niggers have spread like cancer. Only rural areas are preserved, for now... There are still (hopefully) white neighbourhoods, but you are forced to eat this diversity shit whenever yo take public transportation or go to malls/city centers.

Gee, I want my country back. I want whole Europe to turn back to white. Even you, Brits (I miss the good'ol times when we used to fight each other with manners, as white educated fellows).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c

WEW LAD
>>
>>68150904
the ride will never end
>>
>>68151074

Send them back. They are not refugees if they come from Sweden. All over Europe, people need to find their balls.
>>
>>68151092
>leftists
>held accountable for anything ever

If Muslims create any problems, they will blame whites for not welcoming them well enough.
>>
>>68151383
Our government is full of cucks that will do anything to please Merkel end the rest of EU leaders. Even tho the most anti-immigration party made it to the government their leader showed his true colours saying that he really doesent even care about immigration. So basically we are fucked. Cant wait for summer and the start of the next rush.
>>
File: gaddafi prophecy.png (2 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi prophecy.png
2 MB, 1350x1800
>>68151383
but that would be racist!
>>
>>68149729
Why is that always what they say? The Mexican immigrants always say Mexico is the best.
>>
>>68151538
>>held accountable for anything ever
this just look what happened to soviet communists (they now hold positions of power in all major countries)
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1200x967
>>68151299
I've always respected the French, its impossible not to, Franks, Normans, Celts, Belgics, all noble tribes in one nation closely entwined with us through the Plantagenets. Soon brother, soon we'll have it all back, once noble always noble, a cornered fox bites twice as hard.
>>
>>68151582

I said you need to find your balls, Kimi. Your politicians represent YOU. Hold them accountable. The reason they do this is because they know you are pussies. Start protests 24/7, vote them out, learn to make molotovs and they will change their tune.
>>
>>68151706

Because they are proud fucks, that's why. These poor shitheads have been taught by their parents/the algerian system since they were born that France is evil incarnate.

Never forget that this is the only country in the world which hymnes clearly names and threatens a country (France of course).

These fuckers only live to hate us. And that is the main difference with spics.
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Great-Britain-France.jpg (73 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Great-Britain-France.jpg
73 KB, 400x320
>>68151865

Thanks anglo-bro. Time to forget our rivalry and unite to btfo mudslimes, leftists and dindus.

Deus Vult.
>>
>>68147174

Oh God thank God there's somewhere I can post this. Let me preface by saying that I'm an immigrant student myself, I wouldn't have come here if I didn't have a place at a university. Last night I was at the grocery store and go to the cash register when behind me these two shitskins come. I'm buying fruit, veggies, beef, prosciutto and they're buying two beers. They get extremely close to me because apparently personal space isn't a thing in their culture and I tell them they have to move, I need to pay with my card. Their interpretation of this is that one has to go to the left of me and one to the right. Brilliant. I pack my stuff in the bag that I brought and I start to watch what transpires with them. They don't speak any Italian, only horrible English. The Italian clerk asked if they have the customer discount card and they said yes, turns out they didn't. They also shouted some shit about Pakistan so I assume they were Pakis. These niggers clearly didn't look like they were working or anything, in the last year I've been getting as fit and hard as possible and they're getting crunk on Europe's money. Also funny is that there was also a nigger in the store buying only beer, probably from the same asylum center.
>>
>>68150829
Yeah but compared to the population we had the 4th highest amount coming in
>>
>>68151318
Wtf
>>
>>68151318
Sweden is such a cultural place. Wont be long till we have the same kind of vibrant communities over here.
>>
>>68150972
>he relaxed around blacks

serves him right
>>
>>68147174

I visit Itis often and it is full of immigrants during the day. In the evening there are some white ppl.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.