[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The slogan "Make America Great Again" implies that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: d4f.png (261 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
d4f.png
261 KB, 421x427
The slogan "Make America Great Again" implies that America used to be great at some undefined point in the past, however it managed to lose its greatness at some undefined point in the past and ended up being not so great. So I guess two questions arise here:
1) Why do you, commies, think America is not great today?
2) When did America lose its greatness?
>>
America lost it's greatness right after WWII finished in '45. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
1. black people
2. black people
>>
>>68144471
But America was built by black people...
>>
>>68144471
>>
>>68144530
>everything is made of cotton
>>
America stopped being great when it decided to allow Canada to maintain the illusion that it's an independent country.
>>
>>68144369
Shrinking middle class, rapefugees, crumbling infrastructure.
>>
>>68144614
>doesn't understand what accumulation of capital is
>doesn't understand basic economic theory -when you have slave labour it allows you to have ridiculously high ROI
>>
back when Americans had real jobs that paid well
we need to get those jobs back somehow

this is basically the central message of every campaign these days
>>
>>68145100
If you're going to have real jobs back again shopping at Wal-Mart in the future is going to be like shopping at Nordstrom right now. Ie you might get a better job that pays better, but the retail store price are going to skyrocket.
>>
>>68144530
The slaves mostly picked cotton, which primarily would have been shipped elsewhere, also the majority of the south was destroyed after the civil war, which is why we had a reconstruction era
>>
>>68145361
that's fine with me, I don't buy that much stuff
>>
>>68144530
>roughly 1% of people living in america owned slaves
>that makes slaves somehwere between 2-5% of the population
>2-5% of the population built the country

Whatever you say dude.
>>
>>68144369
America is still great now
>>
America lost its greatness when Chimps and beaners were allowed to roam freely and reproduce.
>>
>>68145012
>implying America wouldnt have grown to what it is without nigger labor eventually.
>implying current America is worth the problems only a 14% nigger population causes
>>
>>68144369
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>68144369

Every politician stands on a platform of a broken America saying they are the one to fix it.
Why?
Idfk why.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.