[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time. How do we take him out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
It's time.

How do we take him out?
>>
Wait
>>
>>68144239

1000 cuts and lemon juice.

He should suffer.
>>
Counter protests.

Isn't he planning some march or something soon?
>>
>>68144239
Expose it to direct sunlight
>>
Kill him and his son
>>
>>68144239
Holy water.
>>
File: 4534234234.gif (4 MB, 490x374) Image search: [Google]
4534234234.gif
4 MB, 490x374
>>68144239
>>
>>68144239
Time will take him out.
>>
File: 1454930161392.png (786 KB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
1454930161392.png
786 KB, 1216x570
>>68144239
tell feminist to go fight for women rights in Israel, make his own agenda eat him up.
>>
File: 4866546.jpg (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4866546.jpg
103 KB, 400x400
>>
>>68144239
memes and information spreading

The more people who are aware of him, the stronger his opposition becomes. The globalists and Jews benefit from being behind the veil

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 513x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 513x594
>>68144239

Be careful others will come to his aid
>>
By summoning Kek
>>
>>68145183
>looks like a lizard person

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>68145101
>NO SORROW FOR SOROS

That's a trick by the jew using meme magic for his own gain. Why would we not want Sorrow for Soros?
>>
Use his weapons against his own kind or particularly him

But he'll lose a battle we all lose anyway, the eternal struggle against time. His brain will stop functioning properly and fast enough very soon. You should fear an old fox, but keep in mind it's old
>>
I get caught jacking off all the damn time -_-
WTF i get caught jacking off all the time

i'm not unlucky, its just standard probability. i beat off alot. seriously, i beat off like if i keep doing it, i'm gonna win something. its only natural people will stumble in eventually

FOR EXAMPLE

so i'm on this direct flight from claremont (my college town) back to kansas city (my home town) for winter break. since its a direct 3 hour flight, its too short for them to have "in flight entertainment," but its so long that i'm gonna be bored out of my god damn mind. so, of course, i'm like "i guess i'm beating off like 5 times during this flight."

its one of those small sized slingshot airplanes that goes really fast but is really unstable and has one tiny ass cramped aisle. so i'm sitting in my anorexic bucket seat w/ my ****ty peanuts waiting for the plane to hit a high enough altitude when i finally hear: *ding* "this is your captain speaking, we have reached a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet, you are now free to move about the cabin." "bink success!" i think to myself, "the time is right." of course i don't rush to the bathroom, no need for that. why not give myself a little tease. i gently, slowly unbuckle my seatbelt. I stand up, and stretch a little bit. I take a nice slow, leisurely walk to the bathroom at the back of the plane. masturbation this good deserves foreplay of its own.

i get to the bathroom, close the door, and sliiiiiide my pants on down and start working myself. oh holy LORD it's amazing. i mean, i don't know if you know this or not, but i am REALLY good at masturbating. I'm in a 2 square foot, dimly lit bathroom, but i feel so good my back is arching and my foot is cramping and i'm nearly ready to start screaming my own name.

then suddenly, TURBULENCE.
>>
It doesn't matter if you kill him. We have no use for him anymore, we will replace him, they all are replaceable.

You cannot win. Submit, or die.
>>
>>68144239
Shoot him in the back of the head, or fertilizer bomb his house like Murray Fed building
>>
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 289x175
>>68145263
>looks like
>>
Find out where he lives, place a large pile of cash where he will see it from his window, beat him to death when he goes to get it

Everyone knows Jews love cash
>>
File: CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg (20 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg
20 KB, 349x356
>>68145383
make me
>>
>>68144239
What did he do wrong?
>>
File: commie corbyn.jpg (70 KB, 466x490) Image search: [Google]
commie corbyn.jpg
70 KB, 466x490
>>68145644
the bankers and the bonuses
>>
>>68144239
Hes 85 man, he should drop dead any day now
>>
>>68145991
>he's 85
you've already fallen for it
>>
>>68144878
Underrated post
>>
File: image.png (877 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877 KB, 1421x682
>>68145991

>implying reptilians age like humans
>>
>>68144239
turn people against them by making people informative. also aim to twist the thought process back to normal of those who for example listen to shitty jew made music that has no sense it and repeats something like party girls party jada jada

literally need to "red pill" the ones that are wasting their lifes without anything real going through their head.

jewish media is retarded. jewish made music is retarded. muslims are faggots. those who shit on the basic family formation are idiots. niggers are niggers. multicults are betrayers of humanity. companies that make money from immigration should be destroyed. all these are to worsen the position of life on earth
>>
>>68145183
Those eyes barely even look human, wtf.
>>
>>68146934
>companies that make money from immigration should be destroyed.
sounds like you cant compete
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.