[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She says that boycotting meat companies would force the bean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: vegan-girl.png (471 KB, 996x723) Image search: [Google]
vegan-girl.png
471 KB, 996x723
She says that boycotting meat companies would force the beaners to go back. Does /pol/ agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDtIxt3QABY
>>
It would certainly help.

It's an open secret that my local meat factory employees illegal aliens.
>>
>>68143491
i didn't realize i had a fetish for racially aware white girls
>>
I just watch the video. She's awesome.

>beaners
>parasites

/pol/ told me vegans are low energy SWJs.
>>
>>68143491
>see teen white girl use the word beaners
top kek
>>
How old is she?
>>
File: BEANERS GO HOME.png (932 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
BEANERS GO HOME.png
932 KB, 1440x810
YouTube's automatic transcription

do you hate illegal immigrants these parents say come into our country to you
our money and destroy our economy on top of that they don't even speak English
you can't even properly tell them you need to get rid of them but how I have
an idea and if you are a true patriot I want you to help me damn beaners are
coming into our country because we have something that they want jobs any
company that employs illegal immigrants is evil and un-american and should be
boycotted a huge player these illegal immigrants the meat industry
slaughterhouses we need to stop buying products from these big meat companies
tell your friends in addition to go back to their countries and seek employment
remember you may be only one person but if we all work together we can make a
difference
read the message
>>
>>68145479
She must be in her whoreties
>>
>>68143491
MUH dick
>>
beating my own meat atm
>>
>>68145479
>How old is she?

Old enough for my dick.
>>
>>68143491
The logic is kind of flawed. Like saying if we move all the American jobs to Mexico the Mexicans will go back.
>>
>>68143491

> tfw no racist white gf to verbally abuse you and treat you like shit

I don't even know why I keep getting up in the mornings anymore
>>
File: l183849417.jpg (19 KB, 289x350) Image search: [Google]
l183849417.jpg
19 KB, 289x350
>>68145479

I was debating on whether or not I could delete this image in fear of the MODS banning me for posting what looks to be an underage girl in swim suit. Then I realized that by worrying about such a thing is sexualizing her and by sexualizing her makes me a creep. I don't know what to think.
>>
>>68143491
You would have to boycott all food to send the beaners back.
>>
>>68143491
They pick vegetables and fruit... if anything it would make them more valuable.
>>
>>68146380
>Sexualizing females makes you a creep.
Well now I've heard everything. Sexualizing something that is born with a hole that's primary purpose is putting dicks in is somehow wrong?
>>
>>68145479
With that look she could be everything between 15-22. in other words totally legal in most of Europe
>>
>>68146756
>Continental Europe.
>Relevant.
>>
>stop eating meat
about to go buy a carne asada burrito

noble idea, but shit ain't going anywhere.

besides we need illegals for the shitty jobs etc etc
>>
>>68146756
>15

I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE
>>
>>68145202
She eats meat all the time in the girls locker room.
>>
File: 1453680498245.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1453680498245.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
Vegans are based. Maybe we can get them to hate the muslim migrants because they want halal slaughter
>>
>>68147035
I don't get it
>>
>>68147465
Dick, Brian, she sucks dick.
>>
>>68147465

He's suggesting that she puts up a front as a vegan but then go behind closed doors and eats meat.
>>
>>68143491
> Racist vegans
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>68143491
Trump boycotted Macy's. Who won that?

Does this insignificant gnat think she can emulate the god king
>>
>>68147567
gracias manolo
>>
>>68146872
No, those are entry level jobs. Stop being retarded.
>>
File: 1305570341094.jpg (12 KB, 260x317) Image search: [Google]
1305570341094.jpg
12 KB, 260x317
>>68143491
>illegal immigrants would destroy our economy
>said the 14 year old slut that just learned how to shove a tampon up her snatch a week ago
illegal immigrants are the result of the free market, mexico supplies cheap labor and producers of our country benefit our economy by using that cheap labor to maximize profits and bring cheaper prices to the general american public. as with all trade, there are winners and there are losers, and its obvious that the winners, us 300 million who get to buy a sack of oranges for 5 dollars, ultimately come out a head than then other 16 million losers that would hurt produce prices and our gdp if they were given jobs. this is why the us government never gave two shits about guarding the border, because getting some wetback to pick fruit for a dollar a day benefits the country more than giving a job to some stupid bottom feeder that was too stupid to make something out of himself despite being born in the states. the people that rule the land know this but aren't stupid enough to say the truth because quite frankly no one can handle retarded strength especially in the millions because lets face it, the grand majority of americans are retarded cattle only good for being milked out of their tax dollars until they drop dead, and they love being angry about things they don't understand and don't actually want to understand them because it will crush their world of sunday night football and prom nights. if you're one of those bottom feeders depending on jobs that some retarded 3rd worlder can do without wanting and/or trying to move ahead in life, you have my sincerest contempt
>>
>>68143491
we need to punish those hiring the cheap foreign labor by boycotting their products.

-Mexican eateries
-milk products
-meat products
-all fruit and vegetable workers
-fast food joints
-drywall hangers
-construction companies
-roofers
-landscapers
-home health workers
-shelf stockers
-translators for the above
-unions who represent the above
-community organizers
- political action and paid protesting organizations
- government agencies providing benefits to said individuals
- tax preparers
-spinner wheel manufacturers
-colleges
- coyotes
-drug dealers
-used car industries
-housing sales to people getting the lowest possible wages in America

I sure im missing a lot of people who benefit from the mass influx of low wage immigrants. do the math...they shouldn't be able to function in this country on the wages they are paid doing those jobs "nobody wants to do" but somehow they do....could it be the underground economy propping these people up.
Who could possibly be benefiting from this situation as it exists in America Today.
My guess is the people who used to have to do these jobs who now get handouts and business who get government handouts

shut it all down and start over
>>
>>68143491
wew this vid
>>
Only as true as boycotting cotton would have kept plantation owners from buying black African slaves.
>>
Well I guess there are a lot of spics in meatpacking industry too probably, but I'm not sure who she thinks is going to be picking all the veggies when everyone stops eating meat and goes vegan.

Protip: It's not white people
>>
Going vegan can save mankind, not just murica.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.