[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Trump's supporter is showing nu male what is American Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 2191354054-618x348.jpg (51 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
2191354054-618x348.jpg
51 KB, 618x348
This is one of the best punches I've seen this year

https://twitter.com/alex_satterly/status/711323486950596608

Who is the protester?

According to a profile by the Arizona Daily Star, his name is Bryan Sanders who describes himself as an indepedent “I’m not a republican, I’m not a democrat”, and in a video interview after he left the rally he said the crowd was like an angry mob. What he ignored to note is that it was him and his fellow protesters who were doing everything all they could to rile up this “angry mob” and provoke them, ostensibly in hope of being attacked – which is precisely what happened. In other words, this group of Trump protesters which seem to follow him from state to state may be nothing more than a group of provocateurs, who do their best to get beaten up in order to stem up anti-Trump sentiment, something Sanders implicitly admits.''

SANDERS = JEWISH NAME

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-20/meet-professional-agitator-who-was-beaten-yesterdays-trump-rally-i-was-protesting-tr
>>
Why are black trump supporters so based?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 763x652
>>68142150
he attacked him first, i dont care if he's a bernie lover, you don't physically attack someone unprovoked.
>>
>>68142447

lol lib sleepin tho baka
>>
>>68142380
PATRIOTISM > JUDAISM
>>
This is what every black and white patriot should do

Don't let this Sanders jewish puppets intimidate you
>>
>>68142447
I've seen reports from people who were at the event that the protester spit on the dude first. This is considered assault in Arizona.
>>
This is what every black and white patriot should do

Don't let this Sanders jewish puppets intimidate you
>>
File: 1452554638995.jpg (60 KB, 599x787) Image search: [Google]
1452554638995.jpg
60 KB, 599x787
We don't have chance against Hillary. We know by this point that Soviet Sanders is done, but we still have a large voter group that hates Hillary but won't vote for god emperor. This is what we do:
>Bernie loses nomination
>libs still won't vote Trump
>spread the meme on social media that you can still write in his name on the ballot
>make them think it's a revolutionary act to do this, this is important, make them think they actually have a chance
>dem votes get spit
>Trump wins
>>
>>68142150

momma said knock you out, and that she'll pick up at six
>>
DOX BRYAN SANDERS
>>
File: eagle-flag-61.jpg (59 KB, 793x600) Image search: [Google]
eagle-flag-61.jpg
59 KB, 793x600
how do Europeans even compete?
>>
>>68143128
Underrated post
>>
Unfortunatel this black man was jailed

I hope he gets some prize in January 2017
>>
>>68142380
Because they clearly illustrate the difference between being a 'black' American and being a nigger.
>>
https://youtu.be/ADLa7xPNBAg
>>
Show liberals that this is true patriotism and revolutionary

UNSOVIET THE SOVIETS!!!!

>UNSOVIET THE SOVIETS!!!!

UNSOVIET THE SOVIETS!!!!

UNSOVIET THE SOVIETS!!!!

>>
>>68142150
Black people aren't bad. Just left propaganda, and degenerate, supported by left culture make them animals.
>>
>>68142447
I know you're not supposed to. But we are fighting for western civilization. I'm totally fine with the "racist trump supporters" narrative getting blown the fuck out by a single punch to some cucks face by a black red blooded American. So fuck it
>>
File: 1458436563541.jpg (42 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
1458436563541.jpg
42 KB, 506x371
>>68142150
>Bryan Sanders
>>
>>68142447
>i dont care if he's a bernie lover, you don't physically attack someone unprovoked.

According to the Trumpfags on here, we can go around punching and killing whoever we want!

Because that orange faggot demands it.
>>
>>68143766
>But we are fighting for western civilization.

No you are a fighting for white people.
>>
>>68143485

Fucking BAAAAAAAASED.

Is there a GoFundMe for this guy? Can we start one?
>>
>>68142922
@2:54

DONT NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

http://youtu.be/kXRJvyKL4GA

Never forget my fellow trump supporters. If they start fucking with you, break their goddamn face.

They always pull that bulkshit where they keep stepping closer to you and then telling you to quit pushing on them.

Just head butt them right in the bridge of their fucking nose. Fuck em. This is a fight for our very way of life. Enough of them get their shit rekt and maybe they'll cool it. They call us fascist? Let's give them a little bit of actual fascism and see how they like it.
>>
File: Krychowiak.jpg (72 KB, 620x512) Image search: [Google]
Krychowiak.jpg
72 KB, 620x512
Leave Penaldo for me.
>>
HAHAHAH
NICE PIC
>>
>>68143938
Same fucking thing idiot.

But given we are a free and open society we allow all colors and creeds so long as they integrate and hold our values
>>
File: MAGA80s.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
MAGA80s.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>68143938

White people and western civilization sort of go hand in hand, senpai. We're not here to divide, only to espouse and further the Judeo-Christian values that founded the greatest fucking societies on Earth.

You can get on the train or be left behind, bud.
>>
>>68144196
There is

but we don't know if it's real or not.
>>
>they didn't restrain/arrest that 70+ yo white man who did the same thing

das rayciss yo
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.