[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MILLENNIALS ARE ENTITLED BECAUSE THEY GOT PARTICIPATION TROPHIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: scully.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
scully.gif
27 KB, 200x200
>MILLENNIALS ARE ENTITLED BECAUSE THEY GOT PARTICIPATION TROPHIES AND THEIR PARENTS TOLD THEM THEY WERE SPECIAL AND MR. ROGERS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

Isn't this basically a Baby Boomer meme to justify their children being fucked up? I recall getting like one participation trophy my entire life and I knew it was for something I was goddamn terrible at.

Plus it's a hunk of plastic that you probably shoved into your closet, how does it really alter your entire psychological outlook on life?
>>
>>68141106
Shhhh. Don't destroy our memes
>>
Even if it were true, baby boomers are the ones who did all those things.
>>
>>68141106
>Plus it's a hunk of plastic that you probably shoved into your closet, how does it really alter your entire psychological outlook on life?

It's not the actual trophy that feeds the disease, Anon. It's the fact that they were coddled all throughout their youth to believe that everyone is special and everyone deserves everything no matter what they do. Participation trophies are just an example of that.
>>
How else would ZOG create hatred amongst a familial group of like-minded countrymen? The baby boomer meme is the same as the millenial meme. Hate your neighbours, goy! It's not like we handed out massive loans knowing this would happen! It's not like we've been subverting the youth of today with propagandic media!
>>
its ironic considering boomers preach about personal responsibility and not blaming others f or your problems yet its ok to blame mr rogers for your kid being a fuckup

lmao
>>
Yea, milennials are fucked up, but mostly because boomers were such retarded, terrible parents.

To be honest, milennials are doing ok considering how much the world is trying to fuck them up with ludicrous ideology and entitlement complex.
>>
>>68141106
Kids used to be at the bottom. Cared for but by no means exalted. Gen X and onward have been treated like the main attraction.

We need to get back to a time when kids had it hard and had to learn and earn. It's all hand outs and toys right from the getgo now.
>>
>>68141106
all i want in life is a skelly from skully, then i could die happy
>>
Everybody got mad at me once for refusing to take a participation trophy, like I was the bad guy. I'll never forget that feel.
>>
File: 1389473598616.jpg (101 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1389473598616.jpg
101 KB, 500x487
This behavior is result of a "culture of tolerance" that has destroyed competition and merit-based hierarchies.

They are told they are unique and special, from the first children's book, all the way to the the professor's PC pablum.

Truth is they're not a "bi-racial-transgender-queer-questioning-otherkin".

It's just a middle-class white college kid that put on some mascara and sucked a dick.

It's too hard to be a bread-winning, community orientated, professionally lauded, responsible, family man of ANY race for these demented people to even try to fill that role.

They would rather not even try.

Their masculinity has been so broken down, that they aren't even procreating.
>>
>>68141106
old geezers dont know when the cut off for millenials is. y2k bruh.

sooo yea some younger millenials would be brought up like that most were not since participation trophies are just for elementary students

highschool sports is the stepping stone to college which is the stepping stone to pros. you get awards when you win enough not because you played
>>
>>68141106
>Its the booners fault even thoughthere was a generation or after them.
Well memed faggot. Stop blaming le baby boomers for your failures
>>
>>68142135
Good man.
>>
Don't bring Mr. Rogers into this
>>
>>68141583
>its npt my fault i didn't learn values its the boomers fault!
>>
File: 1397661411288.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1397661411288.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
>>68141106
I love how the generation who raised millennials constantly complain about how entitled they are.
>>
>>68142403
"le meme" reddit is down the hall and to your left you dirty boomer
>>
>>68142403
You get brought up like a bitch you'll be a bitch. You have to break the conditioning.

It's not difficult to understand.
>>
>>68141824
Go live with niggers if you don't like how I raised you.
>>
>>68142838
>seriously getting rustled over ironic use of le.
Your autism is acting up millennial. Gonna blame the boomera for your sperg rage also?
>>68142909
You can only blame your upbringing for so long for your decisions before you have to take responsibility
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.